Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: God Concept: Bia Goddess of Energy

New Member Cupidhead TheEarthQueen's Avatar
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 301
    Achievements:
    7 days registered Full Profile!
    Good Afternoon, GameVeteranAzure

Passive: I did update it, thank you so very much... I liked your idea way better than mine.
    Ability 3: That's a really cool idea, but I thought it was a bit too much like Furia from Paladins... I guess it would be intresting to see Smite's take on it though.
    Extra Notes: I want Bia to be unique, but not too unique. The kit is pretty much your standard mage's kit, but with a different take on. First off it's rare to see a god/goddess with the personifaction of energy itself... so the kit could be a range of things because energy is a lot of things. Bia's sister's kit (Nike) is pretty basic, so I felt the need to kinda steer in the oppsite direction of that, but not too much.

Thank you so much for the feed back, it really helped

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 663
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    No problem, and I'm glad I could help.

Making a God Concept is never easy. And it is fine to borrow some ideas from other sources and make them your own.

Sure the lore behind a god is always a good start, but often you need a spark of an idea from somewhere else to fine tune what you have planned.

I will suggest this for any future God Concepts you have planned. Try to keep your God references to a minimum. I saw your earlier post talking about how you used 4 different Gods as a point for numbers. While having a reference point or two is good, you want to try and limit it to that. One or two. having too many can make balancing numbers hell.

If you are unsure as to what I mean, I would recommend looking at God Concepts from other people. Aust and myself have a fair few under our belts. And we've helped each other out on some of those with feedback or ideas to help tweak things.

From my end I'd recommend ;

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...Winter-s-Queen

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...therworld-King

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...ery-Song-Smith

Those three have the most work put into them, Mab being the oldest (and first).
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

New Member Cupidhead TheEarthQueen's Avatar
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 301
    Achievements:
    7 days registered Full Profile!
    Yes I looked at them previosuly, and the oldest one is where I got most of my layout... I'm planning to make another god concept sometime soon and I will defentinly take notes.

Thanks again.