35 (+1.51) +20% of magical power
    Progression: None

Protection:
    Physical: 10 (+2.6)
    Magical: 30 (+0.8)

Regen:
    HP5: 7 (+0.43)
    MP5: 4.5 (+0.50)

Lore: Bia was a Titan goddess in Greek mythology, daughter of the Titans Pallas and Styx, and had three siblings; Nike, Kratos, and Zelus. Bia was the personification of force and energy. During the Titanomachy, the war between the Titans and the Olympians out of which the latter emerged victorious, Bia and her siblings sided with Zeus. Now a new war has dawn upon the Olympians, and Bia can no longer sit back and watch... she will aid Zeus like she did millennia's ago. There's a new war brewing and Bia will come out victorious.

Passive:
    While Bia is out of combat, she generates three orbs of energy over time. These orbs are consumed upon ability use. Each orb consumed will grant her a damage boost. When she has consumed all three orbs, her next ability cast will be granted an even higher damage increase and she will be given a short shield of damage protection.

Individual Orb Buff: 40 (+15% of your Magical Power)
    Max Orb Buff: 80 (+30% of your Magical Power)
    Orb Generation: One Orb per 5s out of combat
    Orb Buff Decay: 20s while in combat, 10s while out of combat
    Damage Protection Shield: 50% of all incoming damage
    Shield Time: 3s

Ability 1:
    Bia getting upset slams the ground disrupting the energy from the ground, splitting it into two causing it to rise and crash down on its enemies, enemies hit are then slowed by 30%, and are unable to move left or right while the energy "barriers" are up.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images.../kXDVfSmx.jpeg (Kinda like this, but instead of water with energy)

Damage: 90/135/180/225/270 (+65% of magical power)
    Ability Type: Ground Target
    Cost: 65/70/75/80/85 mana
    Wall Duration: 3.5 seconds
    Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11 seconds
    Slow: 30%

Ability 2:
    Bia commands the pure force summoning the energy, then turning it into two making two circular areas. Once separated the energy has a 5 second period to damage an enemy, if the circles collide they do 20% extra damage to the target and roots the enemy hit. (Baron Samedi Reference)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=JcZGtJtS8rY

Damage: 70/110/150/190/230 (+85% of magical power)
    Ability Type: Line
    Cost: 55/60/65/70/75 mana
    Cooldown: 10 seconds
    Extra Damage: 20%
    Root Duration: 1 second

Ability 3:
    Bia calls the unseen forces of the world to her aid, she holds them for a brief moment before launching them directly in front of her. This propels her backwards, while also damaging and stunning enemies hit. She has CC immunity during this action, but is more vulnerable to damage.

Propulsion Range: 50
    Damage Range: 50
    Damage: 100/175/250/325/400 (+40% of your Magical Power)
    Stun Duration: 1/1.5/2/2.5/3s
    Immune to CC
    Damage Taken Increase: 20%
    Cost: 85
    Cooldown: 20/19/18/17/16s

Ability 4:

Bia pulls in all the energy from around her for 1 second, during this one second she is immoble, but she gains damage reduction and is CC immune. While Bia is pulling in the energy,it will get to her by any means necessary... even if going through enemies providing tick damage every .1 second for 1 second, slowing all enemies inside by 40%. After she sucks all the energy in she releases a shockwave of energy causing flat damage.

http://www.st-v-sw.net/images/Wars/E...KyberBlow7.jpg ( this is what this ability will look like once Bia has released all of the stored energy that she collected for the one second)

Damage: 400/500/600/700/800 (+120% of magical power)
    Tick Damage: 0 (+20% of magical power)
    Ability Type: Area
    Cost: 100 mana
    Cooldown: 90 seconds
    Slow: 40%
    Damage Reduction: 10/15/20/25/30%

Recommended Build:
    Mage's Blessing (extra cooldown and MP5)
    Shoes of Focus (Mana and Cooldown)
    Book of Thoth (Optional, if you want more mana)
    Spear of the Magus (Penetration for Ultimate and Ability 2)
    Bancroft's Talon (Optional, Lifesteal if necessary)
    Chrono's Pendant (Cooldown to use abilities more often)
    Rod of Tahuti (Major power boost)
    Last edited by TheEarthQueen; 02-07-2019 at 04:55 PM.

New Member Cupidhead TheEarthQueen's Avatar
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 301
    Achievements:
    7 days registered Full Profile!
    Tell me what you guys think about my first God concept.

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 484
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Dear Earthqueen,

i thing the god concept is really interesting.

design: i think the design doenst look like a greek goddess/titan. for me she looks more like an chinese goddess.
    for me she looks more like a worrior than an mage maybe you should change something bout that
    passive: passive sounds very unique and cool

1 ability: if the ability would look like this i would really enjoy this

2. ability: interesting idea but dont know what to say bout it

3. ability: sounds like merlin blink + nemesis dash

ultimate: think its an cool and very strong ultimade which makes her not only an glasscanon. but i dont know if it would be too strong i mean 40% reduction and tick damage mhm
    think it would be cooler if it would do maybe 5/10/15/20/25 damage reduction but add an slow

all in all very nice and creative god concept and for the first concept i only can say one word ... WOW

im would like to hear more about your ideas

best wishes

lothenlug

Achievements:
    Hi, Syrenadragon

Thank you for the feedback. I nerfed the ultimate a bit, the reason it may seem a bit high is because she is standing still (hovering) for about 1.75-2 seconds, I've added a slow in order for her to get the burst damage off. I have also updated the image to give it a better Greek feeling, as regards to the warrior claim I have no idea how to fix it... any ideas?

Achievements:
    now it looks better but i miss something unique but i dont know what mhm. i mean mages are clothed most in an mysterious way while worrior often are more amored ( hope you know what i mean)

and the ult i didnt know hoe long the duration wilö be so its difficult to give it an feedback but do you know heroes of order and chaos? its an mobile moba game search after king reega and than lool at the ult i mean something like this with an stun would be cool

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead AustSiannodel's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 489
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Hello, First off, I'm interested in this, and possible related concepts (Because Kratos is possible then haha) So I'm gonna give my thoughts on each ability as I go.

General - I think you could use a bit more info on her stats, such as her health ranges, and scaling, I recommend finding a similar god and adjusting it for balancing purposes.

Passive - This is cool, but I don't think it is worth it in most cases. The numbers are a bit low and don't proc enough times, in my opinion. Maybe add in something that has more synergy to her kit already. EXAMPLE: Every ability cast grants her a bubble. Each bubble grants her a health shield the next time she takes ability damage. Just food for thought.

1 - This seems really cool, especially if it can block people from moving left or right before it crashes down. The numbers look rather solid too.

2 - Meh, to be honest seems a bit dull, but nothing wrong with it. I would suggest coming up with a more original way for the energy to blast out. Like... Maybe have it that she can select two points within a time frame. A beam appears between the two, damaging and slowing. THe slow time depends on how far apart the points are. Other then that, nothing else to really say.

3 - I like the blink and dash concept, makes me think a bit like the new Merlin god, with his built in blink. Only thing I would suggest is making it a bit more original? Not that it's bad though I like the idea behind it.

4 - It's a tad confusing but I like the idea that she builds up and bursts, kinda like a mage version of Ymir ult. Only issue is... it's far too weak. Like Ymir, as a guardian, does 1100 (+150%) at max build up on his ult. Your's should at least match his, or be close, since you get tick damage and mitigation. So maybe put the damage at... [ 500/600/700/800/900 (+100%) ] With the tick being 0 (+10%). At this level of damage though... I'd consider getting rid of either the tick damage OR the mitigations.

Just a few thoughts for you to consider, keep up the good work!

Achievements:
    Hello AustSiannodel,

While going through this process I used many gods for reference such as Scylla, Hades, Poseidon, and Aphrodite... specifically for stats I found the common balance between them and tweaked the stats by decimal points most times.

The first ability I added the immobility from left to right... nice idea!

For the passive I did adjust the passive to do a bit more damage, I tried many numbers and 60 seemed like a good option, still debating if it's a bit overpowered doing 96 damage per orb at level one depending on what you build.

The second ability I did tweak it a bit to make it feel more original. Originally she was going to throw an orb of light and it hovered in position for a bit before she called it back, but I came up with Ability 2 on the spot, so thank you for the feedback.

The third ability I feel will challenge the designers to make it flow well so I thought it was pretty unique

And... the ultimate. I changed the damage and scaling to better fit a mage, as well as the tick damage. I didn't change the damage mitigations because she is standing still, and you don't want her to die before she releases all that stored up energy... as it will most likely play a key role in team fights. ( I tweaked the wording to make it a bit more clear)

Thank you for your feedback! Much appreciated!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead AustSiannodel's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 489
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Hey good work. I'm still not a fan of the passive (Though to be fair, there are passive that are in Smite I don't care for haha) but it does seem functional, and that ult definitely looks more deadly. She seems a very well rounded god. I would consider giving her a bit more focus, but other then that, great job, glad to see some people are still willing to put effort into their God Ideas. Can't wait to see what else you got out there in the future.

Achievements:
    ive got an new idea too xD

maybe your passive works with orbs and maybe your two activates them to do an area tick damage over time?

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    I'll put in my two cents as well.

I honestly have little issue with this idea or her kit.

That being said, her Passive and 3 need a serious rework. You may notice changes that aren't listed in what is wrong, these are just my personal tweaks that I feel might better the ability.

Passive: While the base line idea behind this isn't bad, the execution is where it falls flat. You need a better way to manage the orbs (outside of obtaining them by casting abilities). Plus they don't seem to have a rate of decay. That can be problematic, especially on something like this. Also having it that once you have all three consumed you either use it on an ability or it gets eaten by damage is weird, as likely you will not be able to get the damage off before taking damage (and thus losing the buff).

Problems: Orb management is odd, and no orb decay, extra effects of all three orbs being consumed.

Suggested Fixes: While Bia is out of combat, she generates three orbs of energy over time. These orbs are consumed upon ability use. Each orb consumed will grant her a damage boost. When she has consumed all three orbs, her next ability cast will be granted an even higher damage increase and she will be given a short shield of damage protection.
    Individual Orb Buff: 40 (+15% of your Magical Power)
    Max Orb Buff: 80 (+30% of your Magical Power)
    Orb Generation: One Orb per 5s out of combat
    Orb Buff Decay: 20s while in combat, 10s while out of combat
    Damage Protection Shield: 50% of all incoming damage
    Shield Time: 3s

Ability 3: Again the idea is interesting but how it is implemented is both weird and...well unoriginal. You need to choose between a blink or a dash. And my personal opinion, maybe also add in some extra effects.

Problems: Combination of a blink and a dash are too much, ability is lacking.

Suggested Fixes: Bia calls the unseen forces of the world to her aid, she holds them for a brief moment before launching them directly in front of her. This propels her backwards, while also damaging and stunning enemies hit. She has CC immunity during this action, but is more vulnerable to damage.

Propulsion Range: 50
    Damage Range: 50
    Damage: 100/175/250/325/400 (+40% of your Magical Power)
    Stun Duration: 1/1.5/2/2.5/3s
    Immune to CC
    Damage Taken Increase: 20%
    Cost: 85
    Cooldown: 20/19/18/17/16s

All in all, not bad for your first foray into God Concepts
    Last edited by GameVeteranAzure; 02-06-2019 at 09:18 AM.
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack