Thread: Assault Hades Video Discussion

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,094
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran Conversation Starter

Assault Hades Video Discussion

well it took me a lot longer to upload this than i originally intended. the long awaited hades assault video i teased in one of my older threads. we will discuss the gameplay in this video. feel free to share your opinions and impressions about the battle, how teams performed, how the match turned out, etc. first i shall provide some detailed background info on this.

i am rank 10 with hades and at the time i achieved rank 10 with hades i remember being very exceptional with him. i'm pretty sure he was my first rank 10. thing is, i stopped using hades a lot before they turned him into a mage. i've rarely used hades ever since he became a mage. so i believe the main appeal in this battle is in how rare it is that i would get stuck with hades in assault with the team that i have and against this enemy team. as you can see at the start of the video, i am the only one using a ranked character, and the rest of my team are very low leveled. 2 high levels and three low levels on enemy team. it's almost poetic.

is this a fair matchup? is my rank 10 icon meaningless? who wins? find out for yourself in the video. grab a snack and enjoy the show.

remember to look forward to rank 10 pos gameplay coming soon.

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,094
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran Conversation Starter
    also if anyone knows the specifics of god scores i would appreciate an explanation on what the 1-10 rankings mean in relation to the average score, as well as an individual explanation on both. i am asking because i think it might be useful to reference these scores in future threads but i need to know more about it first. example of what i am talking about is below.

like some of it seems pretty straight forward like average amount of kills. some of these values are a bit confusing. the obvious stuff doesn't need to be explained.