Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Loki

  1. #11
    Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    889
    5
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    0
    Loki can still get in and out as long as you're patient. this reduction is literally just to punish misplays, if it actually impacts his high end win/lose rate it'll be addressed. Loki players should actually be happy long term, as Bakasura getting nerfed both directly and indirectly into the ground ended in changes where Bakasura is now actually moderately viable.

    as it is now, building a bruiser AA Loki yields disgustingly good results, people are just looking for the burst because they're set in their ways.
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

  2. #12
    New Member Cupidhead Imaguest3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1
    1
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Rep Power
    0
    Bruiser doesnt compliment lokis playstyle. This nerf killed loki, he already has a Trash early game and they made him do less damage. Hydra wont help him anymore that much. And his vanish has been nerfed hard.

    Meanwhile we have gods like the nine tails, arachni. Untouched. But no, were gonna nerf the worst assasin in the game just because he had a temporary stat bump that went right back down.

    As easy as it is to 1 shot a loki when you catch him, and they nerf his mitigation so now he get 1 shotted so hard the game crashes.

    Oh yea lets buff bachus to while were at it. HA!

    If this hits live this os legitamate proof that hi rez does have absolute no fucking clue what there doing.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    889
    5
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaguest3 View Post
    Bruiser doesnt compliment lokis playstyle.
    idk i've been messing around in Arena with:
    Ninja Tabi > Frostbound Hammer > Hydras Lament > Mantle of Discord > Void Shield > Qin Sai, swapping in and out things like Stonecutter and Hastened Katana in different places.
    it works for him, pops in and just glues himself to the target, and doesn't immediately die, and can move to another target and slash slash slash. it's no Bakasura/Kali/Arachne but i mean it's a Loki that comes out near the top of player damage and doesn't get deleted for staying in a fight.
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

  4. #14
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,628
    30
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaguest3 View Post
    Bruiser doesnt compliment lokis playstyle.
    That's entirely why the mitigation had to go...

    This nerf killed loki, he already has a Trash early game and they made him do less damage. Hydra wont help him anymore that much. And his vanish has been nerfed hard.
    Can't kill what's already dead. Also, if he focuses Vanish first, his early damage isn't exactly awful.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


  5. #15
    New Member Cupidhead imaguest4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    4
    1
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 382
    Rep Power
    0
    Loki bruiser performance has never changed his kit got nerfed nothing was reworked or changed. his glass cannon build has always been better.

    You dont nerf a gods ability that helps them survive unless it was overpowered and allowed them to get out of drastic situations easily. his 25% mitigation is the reason why he can walk and not die by a stray bullet.

    Hi rez basically just stated loki will never be reworked. With the his playstyle being "one of a kind". So they nerf him?

    This better be changed this better not hit live. lol

  6. #16
    The Mad Hatter Prestigious Relanah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Patting ALL the lolis :3
    Posts
    2,564
    10
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 938
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by imaguest4 View Post
    his 25% mitigation is the reason why he can walk and not die by a stray bullet.
    No, that would be the fact that...

    He's fucking invisible

    So people literally won't know when and where to attack in order to hit him.

    Unless, they're specifically trying to counter him with Mystical Mail to use the damage ticks to reveal him because for some reason, Loki, unlike every other god with stealth in the game (Izanami, The Morrigan and Ao Kuang) he isn't revealed by taking damage, only by being hit by hard CC effects.

    This is on top of the movement speed he gets (That neither Ao Kuang nor Izanami get) and the fact that the skill also gives him a ton of damage to his target when he hits them (Unlike any other god's stealth skills).
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

    We need more kawaii skins!

  7. #17
    New Member Cupidhead imaguest4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    4
    1
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 382
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    No, that would be the fact that...

    He's fucking invisible

    So people literally won't know when and where to attack in order to hit him.

    Unless, they're specifically trying to counter him with Mystical Mail to use the damage ticks to reveal him because for some reason, Loki, unlike every other god with stealth in the game (Izanami, The Morrigan and Ao Kuang) he isn't revealed by taking damage, only by being hit by hard CC effects.

    This is on top of the movement speed he gets (That neither Ao Kuang nor Izanami get) and the fact that the skill also gives him a ton of damage to his target when he hits them (Unlike any other god's stealth skills).
    if loki was untouchable while he was invisible he would be in every pro game there is and banned almost every pro game. you compared those gods to loki as if hes better than them in any way. Hes not. at all. loki is shit compared to them and is way more valuable them him in there class.

    just because a god has a bloated ability doesn't it make them good. if that was the case he wouldn't be so shit like he is now duuh.

    why th would you nerf his mitigation as if it was a fucking problem?

    WHEN HE ALREADY GETS SHITTED ON WITH TRUE DAMAGE!!!

    how can you possibly defend this dumb ass nerf when loki is shit. So this is a good nerf? a nerf to loki?..LOKI?! WA DA FAWK!

    Excuse me while i take a few minutes in the rant thread..

  8. #18
    The Mad Hatter Prestigious Relanah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Patting ALL the lolis :3
    Posts
    2,564
    10
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 938
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by imaguest4 View Post
    if loki was untouchable while he was invisible he would be in every pro game there is and banned almost every pro game. you compared those gods to loki as if hes better than them in any way. Hes not. at all. loki is shit compared to them and is way more valuable them him in there class.
    Or maybe it's because all he brings is single target damage? While other Assassins and Warriors can take his place and still bring single target damage IN ADDITION to also bringing other stuff?

    Loki's ability to get onto a target using his stealth doesn't mean he actually does anything of note once he is there. He stabs someone and does a bunch of burst damage. But there are other assassins who would do that too.

    just because a god has a bloated ability doesn't it make them good. if that was the case he wouldn't be so shit like he is now duuh.
    No, but it means the skill is bloated. Thus, it would make sense to remove some of said bloat before you look to add anything to said gods kit.

    why th would you nerf his mitigation as if it was a fucking problem?
    Because nerf the parts of the bloated skill that have the least impact? See how much you can strip away from it before it starts to have a notable impact on the god and then look to improve their viability by then adding stuff to their kit as a whole to make them not just a one-trick pony?

    WHEN HE ALREADY GETS SHITTED ON WITH TRUE DAMAGE!!!
    What? True Damage doesn't affect Loki any more than any other god. In fact, Damage Mitigation is the only counter to True Damage making Loki in fact stronger against True Damage than actual Tanks.

    Also, ignoring the fact THAT HE'S FUCKING INVISIBLE

    IF Loki actually takes damage at a time when he has the mitigation active, meaning, he's INVISIBLE, then that's entirely his own fault. Given that no-one can know exactly where he is outside some niche counters that either need to be set up on him before he goes invisible (Such as Mark of the Golden Crow) or are limited in their ability to actually detect him (Mystical Mail not only needs to be bought but also then needs to have you standing close enough to him for the damage ticks to land)

    Ergo, the damage mitigation is not necessary and is merely a crutch to allow bad players to play poorly but still succeed as well as punish good players from being able to accurately predict Loki's movement if he tries to escape with his stealth. Neither is a particularly welcome part of the game as a whole.

    how can you possibly defend this dumb ass nerf when loki is shit. So this is a good nerf? a nerf to loki?..LOKI?! WA DA FAWK!
    Because Loki doesn't need this to function. Honestly, the only nerf he's getting that's worth actually discussing is his basic attack chain damage nerf, because that not only cripples the one thing he's actually noteworthy in any way for (Bursting single targets) but also serves to undermine his passive too.

    But again, maybe if he gets his bloated skill streamlined into something that makes some sense, maybe he'll be able to get a Decoy that isn't hot garbage outside of "lelsplitpushLoki" strats.
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

    We need more kawaii skins!

  9. #19
    New Member Cupidhead imaguest4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    4
    1
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 382
    Rep Power
    0
    if ytou think lokis 25% damage mitigation isnt extremely useful to him, your a bot in smite. facts.

  10. #20
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,628
    30
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by imaguest4 View Post
    if ytou think lokis 25% damage mitigation isnt extremely useful to him, your a bot in smite. facts.
    >when you run out of arguments and you know you're wrong so you resort to name-calling to hide your bruised ego and micropenis
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •