Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Loki

  1. #21
    New Member Cupidhead imaguest6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1
    1
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    >when you run out of arguments and you know you're wrong so you resort to name-calling to hide your bruised ego and micropenis
    only a beta male would call that name calling lol, and im Wrong about saying 25% damage mitigation doesnt help loki? right, which is why they nerf it out of his kit right? if im not mistaken you think loki is trash teir. So why would you agree with any nerf to him?

  2. #22
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,644
    30
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by imaguest6 View Post
    only a beta male would call that name calling lol


    Ad hominem is ad hominem. Your denial of it only makes you look like an inexperienced troll, especially while you resort to it a second time.

    and im Wrong about saying 25% damage mitigation doesnt help loki? right, which is why they nerf it out of his kit right? if im not mistaken you think loki is trash teir. So why would you agree with any nerf to him?
    I explained it before:

    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    ...Regardless, the damage mitigation needed to go. It didn't make any sense with his playstyle or niche. If anything, nerfing his AAs to have less than 1 DPS instead of just nerfing the scaling from power was the poor choice here. Whatever, if it means he has to be overhauled in the future and TF finally has to acknowledge that he's the worst-designed god in the game, so be it.
    Just because it benefits him doesn't mean it should stay in his kit. He needs a rework, not buffs or nerfs. Useful mechanics often have to get canned in reworks so they can give way to the thing a character really needs.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


  3. #23
    New Member Cupidhead imaguest8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1
    1
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Rep Power
    0
    yup a true beta male, here you are a man calling me out because i called someone a noob. Typical snow flake, and idk if you paid any much attention but hi rez recently just complimented lokis playstyle in the patch notes so there is not gonna be a rework to his kit. So your argument of this nerf being a step in the right direction is invalid. But sense its obvious your the species of troll that goes on and on adding power to a weak ass argument. il just throw the flag.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Creation
    Posts
    2,167
    11
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 760
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    7
    Loki main is butthurt. Loki needed nerfs and in the longer run maybe a buff or some kind of rework to make the kit more flexible and better in conq and balanced in other modes. But he was overperforming in all casual modes since Hydras and trans buff.

    My personal favorite idea is making the doll taunt all in aoe for like 0.5-1sec to make him have a little teamfight presence.

    Personally I'm gonna start playing him again as he will no longer be ez mode.
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 02-06-2019 at 02:24 PM.
    Rocking the boat

  5. #25
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,644
    30
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by imaguest8 View Post
    yup a true beta male, here you are a man calling me out because i called someone a noob. Typical snow flake, and idk if you paid any much attention but hi rez recently just complimented lokis playstyle in the patch notes so there is not gonna be a rework to his kit. So your argument of this nerf being a step in the right direction is invalid. But sense its obvious your the species of troll that goes on and on adding power to a weak ass argument. il just throw the flag.
    We might take you seriously if you had an actual argument instead of just throwing out basic insults from 4chan--the meaning of which you probably don't even know--to hide your penis envy.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


  6. #26
    Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    889
    5
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    0
    Pffft. Throwing around the Alpha-Beta concept even though is was discredited by the man who invented it. There's no such thing.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Chosen KAKLAW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,572
    10
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 629
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    Loki main is butthurt. Loki needed nerfs and in the longer run maybe a buff or some kind of rework to make the kit more flexible and better in conq and balanced in other modes. But he was overperforming in all casual modes since Hydras and trans buff.

    My personal favorite idea is making the doll taunt all in aoe for like 0.5-1sec to make him have a little teamfight presence.

    Personally I'm gonna start playing him again as he will no longer be ez mode.
    He didn't need the nerf though. He was already BREEZE to deal with, now he's basically super limited in how he starts or leaves fights. Like Fucks sake you can delete him outright if he dares pop up on your screen even when cloaked. The damage mitigation is there because it's one of the few things that makes it even decent as a stealth. He has to walk and there's so much shit that can catch him while stealthed
    Last edited by KAKLAW; 02-08-2019 at 03:59 AM.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Creation
    Posts
    2,167
    11
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 760
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by KAKLAW View Post
    He didn't need the nerf though. He was already BREEZE to deal with, now he's basically super limited in how he starts or leaves fights. Like Fucks sake you can delete him outright if he dares pop up on your screen even when cloaked. The damage mitigation is there because it's one of the few things that makes it even decent as a stealth. He has to walk and there's so much shit that can catch him while stealthed
    The mitigation nerf yes might have been uncalled for. Still 40% mitigation on basic ability is unprecedented.

    His attack chain 1->0.75 was perfect and very much needed.

    And about starting fights, he is more flexible that way then ne zha as ne zha needs los to get to her proper target, one tank in the way and you can't initiate on anything as ne zha, loki can jump over anything and hit the right target. Its instant as well, probably the fastest on demand dmg out of all assass maybe out of all Gods in smite. Its a good strength.

    A lot of other assass has similar issues, and then there are the likes of hun batz with animation timers, without ult he is extremely easily punished when he tries and do something.

    That we have a few assass super top meta S-A tier that overshadows the rest, is another problem, yes merc, pele, ak, rat. Also AK escape ain't much better then lokis and he must blink to initiate without using his only reliable tool to gtfo otherwise he must run up to people and he still among the best simply cause of his dmg and mage tree items with heals and stuff.

    Don't come and say Loki is ez to deal with, highly depends what God you play and how good the Loki is. Some Gods have almost no tools to deal with loki while others yes its a breeze just as with a lot of other counter matchups.

    Also loki can bust tanks and is a good Qins wielder, can't be said for all Assass. He is more flexible then many people give him credit or play him like.
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 02-08-2019 at 07:00 AM.
    Rocking the boat

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •