Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: gifting is bugged.

Junior Member Cupidhead goyf512's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 364
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points

gifting is bugged.

Ok after ALOT off time with gifts, here what i gathered.

I tryed every way to send gifts, store/profile/after game/friends tab. nothing works

I try to send a gift and i get the message: "you have not reached the minimum requirement for gifting." I am lvl 88 so its not a lvl issue.

I made new accounts and lvled them to 17 lvl and still get the same message (so it is not an issue with new/old acounts)

My brother (lvl108) can send only to me (lvl88) gifts if he tries to send to any of the new accounts he gets the same message. Also some gifts never get received.

I tryed playing with new+old account to send the gift after that game but i get the same message. At that point (after the game no combination of accounts can send gifts)

Also the counter for receiving gifts does not passes 8.

To summarize:
    only the 108 lvl can send at some times to the 88 lvl gifts and some of them do not get received. The counters for the achivement does not work. Lower lvls accounts can not receive or send gifts at any point.

If the 108 account could send consistently i would say that the requirement to send gifts is 108+ but its not even that the case.

Please fix this issue. I got some friends to join smite and I promised to help and support them and I can not.
    Last edited by goyf512; 01-29-2019 at 01:35 PM.

Achievements:
    ok tried with steam but I get anticheat crashes... This get really annoying.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I have the same problem.
    I purchased 3500 gems just for gifting and it doesn't work on my level 19 account.
    Really upset :-(

New Member Cupidhead XxSupaBoyxX's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366
    have the same problem on PS4. So stupid for Gifting to be bugged. Thats like buying gems to be bugged...

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by XxSupaBoyxX View Post
    have the same problem on PS4. So stupid for Gifting to be bugged. Thats like buying gems to be bugged...
    I bought 4k gems and I wanted to send them as gift to my main account and some friends and i can not use them. ( I am a whale and I get bored to w8 store to update). BTW my store is buged too and shows every day the same items or nothing at all.

Smite gets worst by the day. now i have anticheat crashes. wtf hires!

Senior Member Honoured LinkNightblade's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 770
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    You have to have bought a minimum amount of gems in order to be able to gift, you also have to have bought gems yourself (and not have them gifted to you) to receive gifts, AND you have to be Level 30. This was stated in the patch show a while ago when they first introduced that they were going to add gifting to the game. And unless something was stealth changed, those are still the requirements.

TBH, I'm not a fan of this system myself, as evidenced by your post, you were having issues with this system and that information about requirements is not actually in any other place BUT the VOD for the patch show I was talking about and it's right in the middle of it and only spoken about for all of 15 seconds.

Achievements:
    https://www.smitegame.com/news/smite-player-gifting. There is no information about gem requirements or 30 lvl accounts

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Its not level 30 friend of my send me gift at level 24 i try to gift him back at level 16 but i cant i dont have minimum requirements to send gifts...somethink is bugged hope they will fix it soon

Senior Member Honoured LinkNightblade's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 770
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Like Titan seems to be doing, they have a surprising amount of misinformation on their website in regards to gifting. I distinctly remember PonPon saying that you have to have bought gems in order to send and receive gifts. Though they must have dropped the level requirement from 30 to 10.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 361
    I never bought gems but i send gift to a friend but he cant send one to me.. i am level 24 he is 16