Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Waiting on game data, game FROZEN!

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 516
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Tagger Third Class
    Router restart helps

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points
    New patch, and this waiting on game data thing is still not fixed. Seems my hiatus and playing other games instead continues. And judging from the amount of threads here and on Steam and Reddit, theres a lot of people taking a break from this game because of this login problem. Was trying to get a friend to play the game for the first time too and he has the same problems, doesn't give a very good first impression of the game when you can't even log in without crashing instantly.

You can't expect an entire EU region to start using VPNs to play your game. Theres dozens of different ISPs in Eastern EU alone and somehow its magically all their fault this game doesn't work, not Hi-Rez? Cmon now.
    Last edited by MEITTI; 02-11-2019 at 05:08 PM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead TheBlackZodiac's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 586
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MEITTI View Post
    New patch, and this waiting on game data thing is still not fixed. Seems my hiatus and playing other games instead continues. And judging from the amount of threads here and on Steam and Reddit, theres a lot of people taking a break from this game because of this login problem. Was trying to get a friend to play the game for the first time too and he has the same problems, doesn't give a very good first impression of the game when you can't even log in without crashing instantly.

You can't expect an entire EU region to start using VPNs to play your game. Theres dozens of different ISPs in Eastern EU alone and somehow its magically all their fault this game doesn't work, not Hi-Rez? Cmon now.
    Yeah I have had this exact issue since patch 5.25... This is unacceptable. No word from Hi-Rez on the issue. It's almost like they don't recognize there is a problem

Junior Member Cupidhead Xanthous1's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 887
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    OKAY, lets see if anyone else is having this problem. Did update no problem... now when I log in it does not know who I am!!! It prompts me to make new account. I have been playing this game since early beta, level 160 with a ton of diamonds, skins etc. Please tell me this game didn't lose my account!!!

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 374
    I can also confirm that playing through VPN did the trick

Junior Member Cupidhead Selvdoed's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethor11 View Post
    I can also confirm that playing through VPN did the trick
    Just not an acceptable workaround. Hi-rez needs to own up - they fucked the game up and now they are acting as tho nothings wrong. They dont give shit about their costumers! If they did they would post a reply. They would tell us they were aware of the issue and what is being done.. But not a single word since they fucked the game up i patch 5.25! Thats just shitting their customers in the face and laughing at them!

Junior Member Cupidhead LaeWeak's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 147
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Actually I wonder if it's not really an ISP problem, I connected my laptop to my phone, I put it as a wifi router and use my data for 0.05 Go for 2 arenas (15-20 min). Could connect immediately while going back on my normal connection makes smite freeze again. Going to use a VPN now, how sad it is...

New Member Cupidhead puromanser's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    i am having the same problem

Junior Member Cupidhead Selvdoed's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by LaeWeak View Post
    Actually I wonder if it's not really an ISP problem, I connected my laptop to my phone, I put it as a wifi router and use my data for 0.05 Go for 2 arenas (15-20 min). Could connect immediately while going back on my normal connection makes smite freeze again. Going to use a VPN now, how sad it is...
    Call it an ISP issue all you want. It started after Hi-Rez added patch 5.25. If there are ISP problems it is due to something Hi-Rez did.
    Sometimes you get lucky and log in.. when your past the login the game works fine! No issues! The problem atm is somewhere during login.... something Hi-Rez did.. blaiming ISP (Hi-Rez does that too) is just a lazy excuse from their end to not fix a problem of their own making.

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 267
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    so... because something happened we now must use VPN to play the game? sounds strange. (me same problem)

what country you people who have this problem? Me from Rus.
    Last edited by Zorish; 02-12-2019 at 03:15 AM.