Thread: My turn to complain i guess

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!

My turn to complain i guess

I'm not seeing the queue improvements timed queues promised. It looked good at first but now i'm getting idiots building Tahuti with no pen and gods forbid silverbranch bow in ranked.

I have the Diamond pale raven loading frame, and this year i may actually not even get the basic loading frame despite being stupid close because i keep getting newbies who don't understand power curve and penetration.
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 755
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by VlentisFlyheightis View Post
    I'm not seeing the queue improvements timed queues promised. It looked good at first but now i'm getting idiots building Tahuti with no pen and gods forbid silverbranch bow in ranked.

I have the Diamond pale raven loading frame, and this year i may actually not even get the basic loading frame despite being stupid close because i keep getting newbies who don't understand power curve and penetration.
    And don't forget the horrible players that all they do is emote and have no clue how to build their gear. I had a Herc who had this for his gear:

Ninja Tabi
    Atlantian Bow
    Mail of Renewal
    OdysseusBow
    Witchblade
    Crusher

I asked why did you build that way, and he said in Spanish/English that he wanted Herc to move and hit faster

At first I thought he was trolling, but he was really serious.

Also I played with Ares win a Ranked Match and he had no Auras!!!! I was like why didn't you get Aura's, and he replied "Aura's are overrated". He equipped all cooldown items: Shoe of Focus, Chronos Pendant, Breastplate of Valor, Relic Dagger, Spirit Robe, and here's my favorite...he topped it off with Soul Gem.

The plus side was his cd was maxed so he was able to do his Ults faster, but it would have been a much more easier game if we had some auras.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    I had a Belona build atalanta's bow AND hastened katana in casual arena this week too. It's bad enough how often i see no armor AA belona, but the sheer redundance.

I'm not against newbies in Smite, good, expand. But ffs my rank games are suffering hard. I was dragged out of Platinum by this dead weight after having to grind through the dead weight. I am not pro, i am not the best there ever was, but i'm good, i know every item and nearly every skill i have years of this game under my belt i have the freaking Divine title level reward. Why am i getting newbies, they're severely warping my ELO curve.
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 633
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    I mostly saw alot of changes when it first passed but lately it feels like there's only a 20% chance I'll have good games while the average game has reverted back to what it was before.

Don't even get me started on the random dc's/afks. Parties also usually fuck up matchmaking as in you can either have two players in a completely different elo range pop up or one player with similar elo as you and another in entirely different.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 929
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Personally I'm trying out ideas for new season and generally in trolly mode as season ends I feel.

I think others might have same approach cause I saw some unusual stuff lately.

Start of new season gonna be a bit wack as well then when dust settles I think ppl will go back to serious mode.
    Rocking the boat

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 755
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by VlentisFlyheightis View Post
    I had a Belona build atalanta's bow AND hastened katana in casual arena this week too. It's bad enough how often i see no armor AA belona, but the sheer redundance.

I'm not against newbies in Smite, good, expand. But ffs my rank games are suffering hard. I was dragged out of Platinum by this dead weight after having to grind through the dead weight. I am not pro, i am not the best there ever was, but i'm good, i know every item and nearly every skill i have years of this game under my belt i have the freaking Divine title level reward. Why am i getting newbies, they're severely warping my ELO curve.
    Exactly, and this is why ranked games become so stressful to the point you don't play ranked anymore. I haven't played ranked for 2 seasons now because it's frustrating to have players who have no concept of working as a team, and how to build their gear properly.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!