Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Guess who is getting nerfed

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead XboxChito's Avatar
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 212
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Oh cmon,whats so hard to understand, literally just asked a question, then gave you 3 answers and asked you to see the solution after seeing each answer(god stats) and picking one yourself, just to show that most people just basing on stats would ve picked arachne or baka before loki, demonstrating how wrong hirez was nerfing him, if you cant understand something so simple, you might have bigger problems, not trying to be mean tho.

and also i doubt any english speaker has trouble understanding the grammar of my first post tho.
    Last edited by XboxChito; 01-25-2019 at 02:42 AM.

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    The issue is virtually every regular on the forum keeps up with patch notes and has wanted a rework for Loki for a long time. So no one cares. A lot of us like Loki as a concept but hate his kit (Honestly the Morrigan's kit is what should have been his rework, stealth, aoe burst stun, long shot projectile, copy ult)
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by XboxChito View Post
    Oh cmon,whats so hard to understand, literally just asked a question, then gave you 3 answers and asked you to see the solution after seeing each answer(god stats) and picking one yourself, just to show that most people just basing on stats would ve picked arachne or baka before loki, demonstrating how wrong hirez was nerfing him, if you cant understand something so simple, you might have bigger problems, not trying to be mean tho.

and also i doubt any english speaker has trouble understanding the grammar of my first post tho.
    First of all your grammar sucks, and English needs to be capitalized. Also, your idea of simplicity far reaches your capacity like some fairy tale you've invented in your head. Anyways, learn how to communicate better with your writing because you are not helping your cause.

Quote Originally Posted by VlentisFlyheightis View Post
    The issue is virtually every regular on the forum keeps up with patch notes and has wanted a rework for Loki for a long time. So no one cares. A lot of us like Loki as a concept but hate his kit (Honestly the Morrigan's kit is what should have been his rework, stealth, aoe burst stun, long shot projectile, copy ult)
    In my perspective, I'm fine how Loki is, and yes granted he is an annoyance factor, but he is really great at harassing and peeling players. I really don't know what will be the best solution to nerf him, but maybe reduce the damaged with Aimed Strike? However, that's like his bread and butter, and if that's taken away from him, what good is he for?

I'm actually torn on should we nerf or leave him alone. As an Aphro player, supporting Loki with invulnerability and heals makes him unstoppable, and love playing with good Loki players. However, if I play a Loki as an opponent, he is very annoying. So I don't know...I guess will have to see how it all fairs.
    Last edited by Diamondrainn; 01-25-2019 at 11:58 AM.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Loki will be balanced now. It might be that nerf is slightly over done but we have to wait and see.

I like Lokis kit as it is but he was OP since hydra buff no question about it.
    Rocking the boat

Senior Member Honoured SquireAngel's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 888
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Honestly, this could be a small buff to open up a new niche for him. His attack chain is crazy fast now, making him a viable user of Qins Sai. Use his 1 and/or 3 to reset his attack chain and he has potential as a tank buster. Combine that with the good hybrid items for bruisers right now, and he makes a decent solo laner, where he already plays mostly.

The nerfs are nice for his squishy burst with his attack reset combo, but it could give him at least SOME variety as well.

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 509
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    I only hope that Loki keeps getting nerfed.

Nerf after nerf after nerf.

Until his skills are so bad, that he HAS to be reworked into something that isn't toxic to the game and has literally any connection to his actual lore in any way, shape or form.
    I approve this message.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SquireAngel View Post
    Honestly, this could be a small buff to open up a new niche for him. His attack chain is crazy fast now, making him a viable user of Qins Sai. Use his 1 and/or 3 to reset his attack chain and he has potential as a tank buster. Combine that with the good hybrid items for bruisers right now, and he makes a decent solo laner, where he already plays mostly.

The nerfs are nice for his squishy burst with his attack reset combo, but it could give him at least SOME variety as well.
    And with exec + stone cutter he will deal more dmg then with the standard Hydra build you see everywhere. Literally gotta wait for 2 more autos before using the 3 and that is that. But yeah you won't get a free kill in 0.5sec and then possibly trade 1 for 1 but if you have like 1 sec to do your thing you can get kill and gtfo, seems reasonable to me.
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 01-28-2019 at 09:56 AM.
    Rocking the boat

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 919
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    He is probably getting nerf so Switch users don't get frustrated with new player pains like Loki.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead jackz2kxx's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 364
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by XboxChito View Post
    Some people are not too smart i see.
    The title of this post clarifies that one of the 3 is getting nerf, so i post their stats so you can see their win/pick rate and try to guess yourself, then go to the 6.1 patch notes and see wich one got nerf to realize that hirez did not balance around high level of play and that the god didnt need the nerf, i dont know whats so hard to understand, also me being cupidhead only means i started using forums recently and just that , doesnt represent my hours and skill at the game, i already have 1500+ hours wich imo is enough to at least have an opinion here
    Au contraire mon amis, Loki's nerf is directly balanced around high level play. Most casual Loki players do not fully utilize his attack cancels and that is where the nerf hits. His first hit in the attack chain went from 1 to 0.75 meaning he hits 25% less with 1st swing and will nerf his attack cancels since each attack cancel resets the chain.

The other nerf is irrelevant on any level of play. Sure sometime you damage Loki while he is in stealth but the stealth was never used to specifically mitigate damage.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead jackz2kxx's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 364
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by VlentisFlyheightis View Post
    Lol. Right. I have been saying since day 1 how the hell is Morrigan more of a trickster than the trickster god himself. Never got it.