Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Guess who is getting nerfed

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead XboxChito's Avatar
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 212
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Guess who is getting nerfed

Remember, this game is balanced around highest lvl of play in conquest.

https://smite.gg/god/bakasura

https://smite.gg/god/loki

https://smite.gg/god/arachne

Go see 6.1 patch notes to see who of the 3 got nerfed

Certain god saw a spike on win/pick rate that lasted literally 1 week or so then everyone remembered how to play against that trash god he went back to below average win/pickrate yet its still getting nerfed, sure
    Last edited by XboxChito; 01-25-2019 at 02:41 AM.

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Look at all the f*cks we give. Cupidhead crying over Cupidhead class characters.
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by XboxChito View Post
    Remember, this game is balanced around highest lvl of play in conquest.

https://smite.gg/god/bakasura

https://smite.gg/god/loki

https://smite.gg/god/arachne

Certain god saw a spike on win/pick rate that lasted literally 1 week or so then everyone remembered how to play against that trash god he went back to below average win/pickrate yet its still getting nerfed, sure
    But your thread still doesn't inform readers which god is getting nerfed. So are you suggesting we pick out of the 3 you chosen? All 3 chars that you listed all have good escape tactics, and of course their stats may reflect that.

Arachne and is generally fast and can escape using her ult.
    Baka can leap and run away from danger
    Loki can stealth

You also stated "that trash god" so which god are you referring to?
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 1,292
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Two cheesy characters getting nerfed. One of them ruins every game he's played in.

Get over it.
    Last edited by Goobis; 01-23-2019 at 10:07 PM.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,505
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Arachne getting nerfed when she was just recently buffed so she could perform better in higher play lmao, wtf are you on?

Loki was nerfed because HR realizes their shitty cupidhead playerbase is just going to whine further so shut it and chew on the bone you got. Hardly anything will change as Loki will still be picked in casuals.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead XboxChito's Avatar
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 212
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Some people are not too smart i see.
    The title of this post clarifies that one of the 3 is getting nerf, so i post their stats so you can see their win/pick rate and try to guess yourself, then go to the 6.1 patch notes and see wich one got nerf to realize that hirez did not balance around high level of play and that the god didnt need the nerf, i dont know whats so hard to understand, also me being cupidhead only means i started using forums recently and just that , doesnt represent my hours and skill at the game, i already have 1500+ hours wich imo is enough to at least have an opinion here

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    The title of this post clarifies that one of the 3 is getting nerf, so i post their stats so you can see their win/pick rate and try to guess yourself, then go to the 6.1 patch notes and see wich one got nerf to realize that hirez did not balance around high level of play and that the god didnt need the nerf, i dont know whats so hard to understand, also me being cupidhead only means i started using forums recently and just that , doesnt represent my hours and skill at the game, i already have 1500+ hours wich imo is enough to at least have an opinion here
    that is such a long process you want people to first open all 3 links and check their pick rates and then try to guess and then open another link to see whats the nerf and then come back to this post to reply
    instead you could have just said whos getting nerfed and why you think that the nerf is unneeded
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    I knew what OP meant instantly, come on...

Loki deserved a nerf.

However so does bakasura for sure. How to change baka though? I don't know, its his snowball in conq that is the main problem.

Arachne. well she gott a buff
    Rocking the boat

The Mad Hatter Prestigious Relanah's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 938
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    I only hope that Loki keeps getting nerfed.

Nerf after nerf after nerf.

Until his skills are so bad, that he HAS to be reworked into something that isn't toxic to the game and has literally any connection to his actual lore in any way, shape or form.
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Well maybe if you knew how to write proper English then readers will understand what you are trying to convey. Since your post has super bad grammar and misspelled words, it's obvious you lack skills in the writing department. Perhaps you should have changed your thread title to, "Guess who is getting nerfed?", that would have made it clearer.

If you can't write effectively, don't assume readers are stupid because your writing style already informs readers you are not intelligent to communicate your point of view on paper!

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post
    that is such a long process you want people to first open all 3 links and check their pick rates and then try to guess and then open another link to see whats the nerf and then come back to this post to reply
    instead you could have just said whos getting nerfed and why you think that the nerf is unneeded
    Thank you! As you can see another person understand my perspective!
    Last edited by Diamondrainn; 01-24-2019 at 05:09 PM.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!