Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Guess who is getting nerfed

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 376
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondrainn View Post
    Well maybe if you knew how to write proper English
    Proper or perfect English etiquette or not, I and others perfectly understood what the OP meant from the get-go.

Also: It's Loki getting nerfed. He'll no longer have his defensive buff while in Stealth, which is a big bonus for people who can nail him while he's stealthed.

New Member Cupidhead rockafella33's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    its funny how many people who called loki trash actually admits there true feelings after the nerf, seems like some actually felt like he was OP. i swear before the nerf everyone swore he was the worst god in the game. and now those same people are saying this nerf was just. wtf? i guess they were just mad he was shitting on them. lmao.

Junior Member Cupidhead SooYouArePro's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 326
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I like to play agni. Ppl like to play loki. Am getting 1 shots at 6lvl by loki without items. That's all what I wanted to say. Little boring to play against that shit while you can't do anything as solo against this god.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    Proper or perfect English etiquette or not, I and others perfectly understood what the OP meant from the get-go.

Also: It's Loki getting nerfed. He'll no longer have his defensive buff while in Stealth, which is a big bonus for people who can nail him while he's stealthed.
    When I seen his nerfed announced on the show, I didn't realize he had a damage mitigation when he was stealth. However, I'm trying to see how that would make a difference because you would have to 2nd guess yourself on where he is hiding on the map. I would have at least made it to where if they hit him the stealth would be gone.
    Last edited by Diamondrainn; 02-13-2019 at 07:27 PM.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!