Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: discordia dash

Senior Member Honoured LinkNightblade's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 770
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    Its a leap that also stealths her so it makes you immune to ults like lokis or neiths. However very interestingly enough, you are not immediately invulnerable after casting it; there's roughly 0.1-0.2s where you're vulnerable before entirely immune so any attacks that hit you during that period can kill you.
    Stealth doesn't stop damage from guided abilities like Neith or Nu Wa, that damage will hit regardless unless you're Chernobog in a wall or have a damage immunity ability or Aegis. Loki can still hit stealthed enemies with his ult, he just needs to have a bit of luck and some skill on his side.

Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    Discordia disjointing things with her dash is just one of them (Another is the fact that Discordia's dash goes over walls...)
    The ability description says it leaps, and the type of move is still classed as a leap. So it going over walls and deployables is expected.

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,314
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkNightblade View Post
    Stealth doesn't stop damage from guided abilities like Neith or Nu Wa, that damage will hit regardless unless you're Chernobog in a wall or have a damage immunity ability or Aegis. Loki can still hit stealthed enemies with his ult, he just needs to have a bit of luck and some skill on his side.
    I could have honestly dodged nuwa ults left and right on release because it's a leap and leaps usually have i-frames, but I realized this isn't the case and it's very weird. Also Loki cannot hit stealthed targets at all, regardless of skill. Luck definitely because I tested if Discordia can actually be stunned by Loki before she stealths and that is how I learned she is actually still vulnerable for a tenth of a second when she begins her leap. But that is usually very rare and Loki will usually miss unless you leap too late.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

Senior Member Honoured LinkNightblade's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 770
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    I could have honestly dodged nuwa ults left and right on release because it's a leap and leaps usually have i-frames, but I realized this isn't the case and it's very weird. Also Loki cannot hit stealthed targets at all, regardless of skill. Luck definitely because I tested if Discordia can actually be stunned by Loki before she stealths and that is how I learned she is actually still vulnerable for a tenth of a second when she begins her leap. But that is usually very rare and Loki will usually miss unless you leap too late.
    I've managed to hit stealthed targets with Loki ult multiple times so it is possible.