Thread: Khepri's ult...

Junior Member Cupidhead Cracotte's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 150
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

Khepri's ult...

Ok. Let's face it. The main reason to pick Khepri is for his ultimate.

I have one legit and only complain, wishes or whatever for this year.

BRING BACK THE REVIVAL FOR KHEPRI ULT EVEN WHEN EXECUTE LIKE IT WAS !

I can already hear the grumpy players already raising their voices

Idiot 1 : "Dude wtf, it's a counter-pick !!!"

Ok, figure that the MOST game is around casual so blind pick and when you pick Khepri and in front you see "Achilles, Ao Kuang, Thanatos" You're like "Ok then fuck it, I'm useless, bye."

Idiot 2 : "Dude wtf, It's an EXECUTE it means it rocks and goes over everything !"

No idiot ! It's not. Then explain me why Aphrodite's ult work and not Khepri's one. There is no logical reason.

If you keep adding EXECUTE gods, then remove Khepri or give back his ability to revive ANYTHING. If you really want, increase the cooldown. But that must change.

Oh, what about another nerf ? Huh ? Maybe make it like Khepri's ult only works when killed by magical damage or better, with gods, so if player is kill by a minion or jungle creep, it doesn't count !! What a great idea....NOT.

A pissed off Khepri player.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,478
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Yeah lets remove the only counter against Khepri great idea and before you say "lul just dont attack ez counter" yeah what a great counter against hypercarries just dont attack them for 5 seconds and let them destroy your team meanwhile
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 760
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Or like how nox and pos are cancer if tyr. Some picks are just like that.
    Rocking the boat

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    I'm going to have to agree, I liked his old ult but a lot of people complained about it so that's why they nerfed it. In addition, the only other benefit I find with Khepri is his root/stun and pulls. But I thought they did something with this pull but I forget. I would be nice to have the old Kephri ult back because it saved me many times!
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

The Mad Hatter Prestigious Relanah's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 938
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Oh no, a powerful and often oppressive ult has a counter!

How will we ever go on‽‽‽

Khepri's ult is fine being countered by executes. You can just wait until the enemy has used their execute before dropping your ult. Or pop a meditation and heal them out of execute range (So then their ult just does raw damage and procs your ult). Or in the case of Achilles/Ao you can try and bodyblock their execute so it can't hit your ulted ally. Or the person with the ult can use Aegis to immune the execute. Or you can try and leverage the massive speed boost the ult gives to try and let the person GTFO instead of trying to rely on the revive against execute comps.

It's not like Khepri is useless if his ult gets countered a few times every now and then when people actually play one of the 3 gods with executes. He has some good control with his root and pull as well as his sun being a pretty significant damage reduction buff and protection shred debuff.

Heck, if anything needs adjusting about it, it's Zeus' Detonate stacks persisting through the revive, so if the ult pops while the target has 3 stacks on them, Zeus just presses 3 and they die immediately after coming back to life (Or, he can toss his 1 at the Khepri/revived target and it'll bounce between both Kheppers and the target and probably murder both because #FairAndBalanced)
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Considering one of Ao Kuangs achievements is execute someone marked with khepri ult, nah.

I will say though i'd welcome an addition to khepri's ult, like if it expires it heals the target or gives them an hp shield to punish waiting it out. Maybe 15% of max hp.
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

Senior Member Honoured SquireAngel's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 888
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I honestly think the only thing really keeping khepri from shining (pun intended) is the long CD on his 3. This limits him in multiple ways that really limit his viability in duo lane at the moment. His 2 is pretty decent early game lane clear, but is very difficult to land meaningfully on enemies early due to the projectile speed. Given how his 1 displaces him and puts I'm on the nose of the enemy before he has protections on, that leaves only his 3 as reliable ranged poke in the early game. Lategame, Khepri is a great defensive support, but requires someone else on the team to have that big team ult, like a Xing, Ares, Cupid, etc.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    I agree Khepri needs a good back up team to harmonize how he plays. I played with many Kephris, but good ones know how to time their stun and pulls, and really know to use his Ult to save our asses. However, I have more success with Geb and his shield ability. But I'm telling you, Khepri's pull is awesome as well just as his Ult, but I wish his Ult was like before than it is now.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 760
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SquireAngel View Post
    I honestly think the only thing really keeping khepri from shining (pun intended) is the long CD on his 3. This limits him in multiple ways that really limit his viability in duo lane at the moment. His 2 is pretty decent early game lane clear, but is very difficult to land meaningfully on enemies early due to the projectile speed. Given how his 1 displaces him and puts I'm on the nose of the enemy before he has protections on, that leaves only his 3 as reliable ranged poke in the early game. Lategame, Khepri is a great defensive support, but requires someone else on the team to have that big team ult, like a Xing, Ares, Cupid, etc.
    Just take him with someone with decent clear, his shield passive is really great for trading some pokes and once enemy is weak you can go in for finish.

Also gem of iso is nuts on him. He can also wield spear of magus and then his 3 and 1 hits like a truck on any squish but of course its more for ally dmg then your own you get it.
    Rocking the boat