Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: King Arhtur rework urgent

Junior Member Cupidhead FijorDragonmane's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by KAKLAW View Post
    And King Arthur is EXTREMELY easy to destroy in solo. I have no trouble destroying him, other people don't either. He has no sustain and little in mitigation and weak boxing potential. He CANNOT initiate at all in anyway since his only way of approach is "walk in", yup just walking in and he has no ranged game so he needs to rely on Blink to do his teamfight contribution. 6% damage mitigation is ASS.

HE"S AWFUL! HE CAN'T SOLO' He can't JUNGLE, I've never supported with him but he has fuckton of competition oh and his ult has it's cd issues. He's ult can be denied from him! he's extremely easy to poke down and zone out he lacks self sufficiency and his ult can be denied form him by making it IMPOSSIBLE for him to gain meter for it by being forced back from the wave.
    You have very valid arguments. He cant solo, jungle, initiate meaningfully, easy to poke down and zone out completely, minimal sustain. He has problems, yes, but a few changes to his passive, such as allowing life steal and crit to effect his abilities, will help out immensely. Though I advise going Stacking Items. Mix Attacks in with the abilities while using Rage + Malice. Think outside the box and maybe you could do some work. Or treat him as a Physical Guardian

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 983
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    I did try to support with him but energy build up isse was a problem mainly because me having to run into a lane and build up energy fucked with adc or mid player farm. Yeah he has Chang'e ult that's more delayed a bit but potentially upmuch faster but like when can you build up enough energy to do that in conquest fast enough to abuse that? As support the mid to late game it's ahrd to build energy because gods won't be as easy to encounter or hit that you can build energy off them

Lets also talk about his ult. Having 2 of his stun ults flat out beats 1 knockup ult asides from a few scenario's. that one Ne Zha esque ult burns so much meter it hurts! You build 80 meter and it's like "well I basically am forced to build an additional 20 energy just to make sure I don't become useless past the first dash ult."
    Last edited by KAKLAW; 02-03-2019 at 03:28 AM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 715
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    arthur does need some help this is from the clash/arena side of things cause, especially when the fact that 3 of his skills count as movement skills any cripple can make him useless. oh his autos move him out of roots you say that doesn't matter in a team fights since everyone is on you in seconds. Oh he can do some dps you say? Well tyr can do almost the same amount of damage with just 2 skills than an entire arthur combo, his team presence needs more improvement I have been getting more success building him like a gaurdian than as a bruiser but still there are better choices. oh and he still has trouble clearing wards one of the dumbest things ever.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rada13 View Post
    arthur does need some help this is from the clash/arena side of things cause, especially when the fact that 3 of his skills count as movement skills any cripple can make him useless. oh his autos move him out of roots you say that doesn't matter in a team fights since everyone is on you in seconds. Oh he can do some dps you say? Well tyr can do almost the same amount of damage with just 2 skills than an entire arthur combo, his team presence needs more improvement I have been getting more success building him like a gaurdian than as a bruiser but still there are better choices. oh and he still has trouble clearing wards one of the dumbest things ever.
    You forgot that in arena/clash he can't skirmish because there's too much enemies around to do it safely. How are you supposed to build meter in clash when the lane you are in has a Achilles+Agni lane with Artio rotating between the two lanes for assistance?

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    the main issue with Arthur most people are having is he's not balanced for Arena/Clash. take him into a Conquest or a slower Joust and be careful with him for the first couple items and he really isn't half bad. he suffers from what most other warriors do, it's just much more blatantly obvious on him: Warriors are Squishy as hell in the early game. The fact he has no natural sustain and has to rely on Warriors Blessing/Gladiators Shield/Soul Eater to stay in a fight is glaringly obvious.

The irony? Excalibur's sheath is supposed to prevent it's owner from bleeding. but they made it a greatsword. ooops.
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

Achievements:
    His energy generation is good early on, mid to late he faces issues because he can't build stacks of his passive safely. before a fight. It it's 25 minutes and you die, when you re spawn if the other team has brains you won't have a chance to build up enough meter for at least an ult before another fight.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead DeathNightmare's Avatar
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 224
    Achievements:
    Veteran Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    To me, King Arthur is nearly perfect as he is.

Just one thing I'd change: his ultimate charging dynamics. It's too bad to let him lose all the stacks on death, considering how much time it takes to achieve them. The risk is to shot very phew ultimate skills in comparison of other gods. And a god who cannot shot his most poweful skill makes you frustrated.

It could be more fair if just half of the stacks would be lost on death; alternatively, both ultimate could be ready at 60-70% of the stacks, binding them to the combo, in order to make them two separated ultimates (in this case, the ice one should be reworked... it would be great if it would be like the fire one, but assigning a different effect for each of them, maybe burning to the fire one and slowing to the ice one).

About the classification as warrior, I think it's perfect. King Arthur actually has no real support skill, he would be a bad guardian.
    "Do not deny the inevitable... Follow me to the Underworld"
    ~
    "Give in now, and I allow you a painless death..."