Thread: Nintendo switch fonders pack/account merge

New Member Cupidhead LadyDragonkin's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Nintendo switch fonders pack/account merge

So basically I’ve read upon being able to bring over a pc account to ur console account. But with a fonders pack coming out in Nintendo switch smite including skins specifically for switch and the ultimate gods pack. I was wondering is there a way around the purchase because I already own the ultimate gods pack on my pc account. Will it be one of those things where I have to buy the whole entire thing once again just for a skin. Or I’m guessing will it convert to gems after the purchase? I know not much people will know now but I’m just super curious as to what others think since my friends don’t know anything about smite

Junior Member Cupidhead MordridtheBlack's Avatar
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 202
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    in theory once you bring your account over, it should register that you purchased the ultimate god pack and give you the skins

but you may want to consider sending in a ticket for this one since this is only the second time they've done something like this (and im not sure if there was a deal with bringing pc accounts over to ps4 and xbox one; but having a special where if you buy the god pack you get x skins for x gods)