Thread: Huge improvement for assault

Member Follower
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 758
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Tagger Third Class

Huge improvement for assault

I have played assault as my favourite casual game mode for a long time over various accounts.

In the current state assault is decided more by god rolls than ever before, this is mostly due to the power level of some of the newer gods that just dwarfes that of other characters by a large margin. Ah puch, Zeus and Baron in particular are almost guaranteed to win. Having people on your team who dont reroll most of the assassins is a huge disadvantage and if you reroll a lot it increases the chance of getting one of the very high power level characters.

SOLUTION:
    Rerolls should be removed entirely. They are literally "pay" to win.
    In addition the introduction of a "win% bracket" where each team gets gods with similair win% rates for each slot (in the same way every team gets a designated healer) will balance matches.

An easier fix would be to simply decrease the occurence of characters that have a significantly higher win% chance than the average. This would change dynamically meaning with baron Zeus and puch out of the picture other characters will take their spot and they will then also have less occurence ensuring an overall rise of "lower tier" characters meanwhile the less overpowered characters would still lose every now and then while puch would continue to win making only the most broken characters highly unlikely to be put in a game.
    Last edited by CurrentValue; 12-22-2018 at 04:52 PM.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 758
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Tagger Third Class
    since i posted this basically during christmas (so at the worst time possible)

i am allowing myself a 1 time bump of this thread

/bump

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,061
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    I could live with no reroll but I don't care either way.

Only people that need a win get puch, zeus, amc. If you are on win streak you will almost never get these Gods. Its bascily the modes way of ensuring a 50/50 win rate. They really aren't that common, only for players that need a win.
    Rocking the boat