Thread: New UI is fine Just give it time

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class

New UI is fine Just give it time

I wont be all negative like the rest I know its simply get time to get used to to the console version of UI for PC. Only one thing to improve unless somone knows a current way... I don't know what my friends status is? are they in a game are they available?

Also I think the auto buy or auto lvl skills is broken have to re-pick on every game.

Allies cant see if they have inv priv.

CANT SEE WHAT THE MOTD IS ABOUT

Remove friend is instant I did by mistake and now dont remember whos name... need confirmation window.
    Last edited by AIGuardian; 12-21-2018 at 09:20 PM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Yamatohime's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 573
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    It's not bad for consoles but it's sure not optimized for PC. PC players want a standard user friendly layout that allow to fully utilize keyboard and mouse combo. The new UI in this regard make mouse useless...

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 365
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    I respectfully disagree with you about it being "fine". Most of the community doesn't like it either. It's a copy/paste from the console UI that was lackluster to begin with. It is not a PC UI, not even close.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Dterror's Avatar
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 328
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Hi Rez has been trashing the UI more and more for the last several updates, such as removing chests from the victory screen and putting them in a really stupid place to open them. This latest trashing of the UI has given us a FUGLY and only semi-functional pile of garbage that is full of bugs all over the place, and dumbed down to console levels. NOT the way to go, devs. 0 out of 10 on your new garbage UI.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by NiTEWaVE View Post
    I respectfully disagree with you about it being "fine". Most of the community doesn't like it either. It's a copy/paste from the console UI that was lackluster to begin with. It is not a PC UI, not even close.
    I just explained that...
    Most community simply dont like the change no one does for anything usually human behavior they will get used to it.

Also said its console version so they can save some money on dev. FOR A FREE GAME!

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by AIGuardian View Post
    I wont be all negative like the rest I know its simply get time to get used to to the console version of UI for PC. Only one thing to improve unless somone knows a current way... I don't know what my friends status is? are they in a game are they available?

Also I think the auto buy or auto lvl skills is broken have to re-pick on every game.

Allies cant see if they have inv priv.

Remove friend is instant I did by mistake and now dont remember whos name... need confirmation window.

oh and cant see reticently players profile

Senior Member Honoured SquireAngel's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 888
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    The design of the is ok, but massive amounts of utility need to be improved. Even if the UI was "fine", that still implies ample room for improvement.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Achmoye's Avatar
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 584
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AIGuardian View Post
    I just explained that...
    Most community simply dont like the change no one does for anything usually human behavior they will get used to it.

Also said its console version so they can save some money on dev. FOR A FREE GAME!
    The psychologic effect of being reluctant to novelty is real indeed.

But it has nothing to do here.

We still have this effect with new Hirez interface, but it doesn't matter because it's not about being surprised and suspicious, it's about being disappointed by the huge pile of garbage that the UI has become.

Not only a lot of space is wasted between gods in god selection,
    But we can't access the class selection like before expect using the tags which are a SPECIAL function that new players don't even know.
    Also, Masteries are messed up. M2 looks like an awesome M10, and M5 looks like you barely made it to M1. Colored like a child if you ask me.
    Yeah, as mentioned we still got the chest issue, not even visible unless you click play. Our rewards are hidden (and not even listed as rewards like Enigma chests, how ridiculous is this)

The friends bar...has never been in CENTER of the screen for the whole history of video games as far as I know. It's a social function, it shouldn't be a main focus. Design 101.
    The daily rewards are circular...so you have 6 steps, and then the last step in the center. Yes, week is periodic, but not 6-days-periodic. High school math.

If I go to store, I can see that 30% of space is pure waste and doesn't display anything, so of course I have to scroll between the plethora of skins

To this day, there is still no dashboard reminding us of the number of skins we own sorted by gods, or the money spent, or any reward history really.

TLDR the old problems are still here, and new ones appeared, like in God selection (and the difficulty of not puking at the visual work of this new UI)

We are learning something though : That's why you don't mix PC and console players.
    Last edited by Achmoye; 12-24-2018 at 11:03 AM.