Thread: Strange rank placement

New Member Cupidhead Cleftobismal's Avatar
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 390
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points

Strange rank placement

Hmm.. I've never touched ranked in smite before until last week. And for some reason it placed me in Plat. Except my skill level is not that high yet. Because of this I get ridiculed for being bad and labeled a troll 100% of the game and get spammed reported for just being new at the game.

Thoughts?

Achievements:
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand account was suspended by the automatic system from the many false reports of intentional feeding/trolling. Sen't in a ticket for an investigation. lol Back to my other MMORPGS I go until i get a response

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 373
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Never done Ranked but always believed if I tried and got placed higher than Silver, maybe Gold I would consider it proof matchmaker was broken.

PS, were these reports only from Qualifying matches or ones played after placing in Plat?

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    Never done Ranked but always believed if I tried and got placed higher than Silver, maybe Gold I would consider it proof matchmaker was broken.

PS, were these reports only from Qualifying matches or ones played after placing in Plat?
    One or two happened in qualifying. The 10+ happened after the fact. lol I've leveled this account to level 40+ in these three years and ive never ever had so many reports before on this account, let alone a single suspension. All over others being complete sore losers over a ranked game. There is no such thing as you are bad, you are a troll and you shall be reported for ruining my game.