Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: King Arthur: A Closer Look

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    What? You mean I won't have to prefire my skills like 2-3 seconds before a target gets in range due to the animation time and then when I hit I slam their face into the ground for long enough to swing a second time and make them faceplant infinitely until they die!?!?

(Unless you're talking about BS DLC enemies with their 100000000000 poise crap where even hard attacks from dual wielding the best poise breaking weapons won't even stagger them, let alone knock them down...)

When i play with Greatswords i'm usually one handing them with a good shield/tower shield, i'm one of those who builds to just eat an attack and counter through it on my first playthroughs and then actually diversifies in subsequent playthroughs for agility and magic/pyromancy.

back to topic, Erlang Shen is only OP in good hands, i've played with and against a lot of sh*t tier Erlangs who get melted all early game and are feeding/fleeing all the time. yeah they'll pop off at 5th-6th item, but by then they're like, 2/9/X and probably end on 8/11 if they're lucky.

I recall a patch notes stating Freya was the only true 100% picked/banned at worlds.
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

The Mad Hatter Prestigious Relanah's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 938
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by VlentisFlyheightis View Post
    When i play with Greatswords i'm usually one handing them with a good shield/tower shield, i'm one of those who builds to just eat an attack and counter through it on my first playthroughs and then actually diversifies in subsequent playthroughs for agility and magic/pyromancy.
    Meh, shields are for sissies!

(Especially in DS1 when Greatswords had like 70%+ phys block anyway... Also, roll is OP)

Erlang Shen is only OP in good hands, i've played with and against a lot of sh*t tier Erlangs
    To be honest, the same thing can be said about ANY OP god, there'll be a ton of morons who fail horrendously on even ridiculously broken gods.

Like, all the people that made release Cernnunos not look stupid. All the people who did poorly with release Baron. People who STILL fail with Freya etc.
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Sacrificing Ajax to fuel the arrival of Jormungandr.
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 479
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    So going back on topic. Arthur sounds interesting, especially with his ass load of abilities. Just gotta be patient and see how he's like on the 21st with patch notes.

That said, goddammit Hi-Rez stop cock teasing Jormun. I've been waiting 3 and a half years for the twat and I still have to wait 2 more months, mentioning him with the Arthur blog post isn't gonna help.
    Gimme more of them Norse, Celtic, Slavic and Arthurian gods and we'll be gucci bro.

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    Meh, shields are for sissies!

(Especially in DS1 when Greatswords had like 70%+ phys block anyway... Also, roll is OP)

To be honest, the same thing can be said about ANY OP god, there'll be a ton of morons who fail horrendously on even ridiculously broken gods.

Like, all the people that made release Cernnunos not look stupid. All the people who did poorly with release Baron. People who STILL fail with Freya etc.
    I said for first playthroughs, where you're learning the enemy locations and paterns. I don't generally use a greatsword past playthrough one.

I honestly believe Freya fail games come from team mates expecting an early game out of her and not protecting her, she needs to get her items online, which won't happen if constantly bullied out of lane. I've had shut out games going 10+/2- and i've had stinkers going 5/14 because hey Tera could you stop letting them collapse on me 3v1 please? No ok imma just die.
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

The Mad Hatter Prestigious Relanah's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 938
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by VlentisFlyheightis View Post
    I said for first playthroughs, where you're learning the enemy locations and paterns. I don't generally use a greatsword past playthrough one.
    Ehh... Even for first playthroughs I play reckless. Dodge rolling is OP af and the sooner you get it down to muscle memory, the better you get at the game.

I honestly believe Freya fail games come from team mates expecting an early game out of her and not protecting her, she needs to get her items online, which won't happen if constantly bullied out of lane. I've had shut out games going 10+/2- and i've had stinkers going 5/14 because hey Tera could you stop letting them collapse on me 3v1 please? No ok imma just die.
    Usually Freya fail games come from Freya's building stupid items, or not using the "Oh what, you're trying to gank me? Nah" ultimate defensively. Or the biggest one, which is saving enemies using Banish to prevent your teams burst...
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!