Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 5.23 - Godslayer PTS Issues Thread

HiRez Staff Follower HiRezIsiah's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,278
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran

5.23 - Godslayer PTS Issues Thread

What's up everyone!

PTS for Update 5.23 - Godslayer is LIVE for the weekend!

You can find the full Update Notes here.

Please post any bugs or issues found from PTS in this thread. Also, feel free to leave any feedback you have about any of the latest God and item changes, the all new Tier 5 Godslayer Ares skin, or the newest Mini-Adventure!

For instructions on how to download and participate in the PTS visit this link.

See you on the Battleground!

Known Issues

• VGS text is displayed in the center of the screen
    • Settings toggled via a drop-down menu are unable to be adjusted
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Junior Member Cupidhead EasyThe's Avatar
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 330
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    A big NO for the new UI, also it does not support XX:10 ratio screens.
    Bring back Poolseidon

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quit is hard to find in your menu. Esc does work, but if you are used to exit with X, not exactly the first thing you will look for.

Whole Interface rework while looks nice, will take some time to get used to. A lot of changes.

As for real bugs - back arrow top left doesn't work if you go deeper in play menu. Click Play, Normal and the back arrow dies. You have to move back from normal in the center left of the screen and then back on top works again.

P.S. new settings icon is really bad choice. The old one was much more obvious.
    Last edited by Taneko; 12-08-2018 at 05:38 AM. Reason: missed some stuff on screen in new interface. Surprise, right.

New Member Cupidhead KitsuneAhri2OP's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 377
    Uhhhh you know, constant DC's, friends list not working, can't invite friends.

Ironic you guys have a play with friends event and yet can't even play with them because of how awful the system is.
    NICE!

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Same here, i dont like the new UI, actual one is way better and easy.

At match lobby is annoying when you pick a god, and it changes through all the skins (with voicelines) by hovering the mouse over them, even if you didnt unlock the god

Also, new hel skin sounds like inner demon one

Junior Member Cupidhead YømanCLV's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 669
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Here's a small list of bugs:

- Every time i go back to the main menu i gain 350 favor and 30 fp (seems to happen quite often when staying on the main menu)

- In the jungle training lobby, skins you do not own are grayed, you can still select them and test them
    (https://pasteboard.co/HQQvjuK.png)

- This one has been around for quite some time now but it seems to be a conflict between the current fp and the 2015 loading frame as i have 10k fp currently but had 15k+ for the 2015 ticket and had the last evolution of the loading frame but since the removal of the fp counter on the loading screen it displays the blue one for me (but others might have the last one).
    (right now it is displayed as https://pasteboard.co/HQQwVig.png but should be https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.ne...t2015_Epic.png)

- Gifting doesn't seem to work right now

- Quests notification badge reappears every time i relaunch the game

- In the queue selection screen clicking on the upper left corner (above the return arrow) brings out the Triumphant Chests popup (not sure where they have been moved too or maybe it is the 4 squares next to the player icon, in which case there should be a place displaying the group)

- Escape should leave the rewards tab but currently doesn't (only clicking outside its borders hides it)
    Update: sometimes it hides it, some other times it doesn't

And Here's my feedback on the current UI:

- Some panels are inconsistent with the rest of the ui (settings, profile loadout, gamemode selection) but i believe it will be added in the future before the live release

- I do not think a UI optimized for console is a good idea on pc as it is 2 separate ways of navigating through the menu
    And in game there are 2 UI so a unified UI for the main menu seems a bit weird

- If you keep the current UI add the option to navigate with directional arrows and selection keys that go along (return etc...)

- Maybe add an option in the escape menu to switch between PC and Console UI, (and maybe at the start of the game detect what input is plugged and if a gamepad is detected show a prompt to switch to console UI or stay on PC UI)

- I like the new theme of the UI (escape menu for example) but really dislike the UI in its current state

- I also really dislike the new golden mastery icon on the god selection screen and find it horrible when every god has it (https://pasteboard.co/HQQAtoj.png), the legendary is meh and nothing to say about the diamond one

- In the god selection lobby you should still be able to sort gods by type with a dropdown menu

- Don't know if it's a feature or a bug but on the skin selection after locking a god there is a preview of a skin when hovering the mouse over it. In a gamepad pov it's great but when you have a mouse i find it not intuitive and feels clunky

- The new rewards screen is great and beautiful but again the navigation with a mouse is terrible, the buttons being at the opposite of one another doesn't matter if you need to press the left or right trigger on a gamepad but isn't great when you have a mouse, also it feels too large for a pc screen as the feeling is different than when you play on a TV

- The disappearance of the x button take a little time to adjust but when playing on borderless windowed mode there should still be a way to minimize the game, button that also disapeard

- I do miss the old way to add friends to your party quickly without having to navigate your way in a popup

- Clicking you avatar should still bring the profile loadout

- if the 4 boxes at the left of your avatar are for your groupmates avatars, clicking an empty spot should either bring out the friend list or the group list (like it does in the live version)

- I also dislike the new chat default display (when not typing) but i understand if it was done to make place for the menu

- Unlocked stuff popup is blocking access to the friend list, notification and settings which is annoying if there are 3+ of them queued

- Hera's odyssey button is still present in the bottom right corner while there is a left menu entry for it

Thanks for reading and I would love to hear your opinion too!
    Last edited by YømanCLV; 12-09-2018 at 05:01 PM.

Junior Member Cupidhead MancIvo's Avatar
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 226
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    I'm not sure if the new adventure is or isn't supposed to be live yet, but clicking to accept a match only adds *me* to the lobby. Selecting and locking in a god kicks me back to the home screen every time. I've only had one or two queues that put anyone else in the lobby (i.e. there were two of us) but again locking in a god kicked us both out. The one time there were miraculously three of us, the match failed to launch.

It is also annoying this pressing 'enter' to type anything in the chat box also opens up the weekly quest list, regardless of what your mouse is hovering over.
    Last edited by MancIvo; 12-11-2018 at 10:07 AM.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388

Can´t download 5.23

Hey!, when the download of the 5.23 update reaches 820Mo, it suddenly starts from the beginning, please help me!

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    there is big no for me for new ui its looking horrible old one was way better and there is really annoying bug i have 4:3 screen with 1280:1024 resolution and game starts default 16:9 have black bars on top and bottom and its horrible and there isnt new baron samedi skin in patch please fix it asap
    Last edited by akkobidze; 12-19-2018 at 11:28 AM.

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Hey Guys,
    thanks a lot for this Update at all.
    This Game gets even greater and greater! <3

But honestly, personally i dont like the new UI .. it seems like it would be a Beta Version of the Game. :-(
    I loved the old UI and i think it was easy to interact with it.

Also i dont know if i'm blind or is there just no Exit Button to quit the Game!??!
    Just can't find anything to quit to Desktop. :-O

Thanks, GL & HF!
    Defkin :-)

Edit: I found that Exit Button by pushing ESC!!!
    Last edited by Defkin; 12-19-2018 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Correction