Thread: TripleCharged is lazy af

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

TripleCharged is lazy af

So I used to be in the smite reddit discord, and it was whatever. One day i felt like being a funny asshole so i just typed "yondu dies" which was like a spoiler to a movie. and people do that all the time literally i could find other examples if i scrolled up. but something must have been up triple charged's ass that day because first he dm's me and says change it in one minute or im banned. I said ok changed it and apologised and he told me to fuck off. I said i'll leave as i felt bad cuz it was just a joke. he said please do and so i left. a few months later i decide to join back and find out i am banned from it. i had no clue why at the time so i got a friend of mine to ask triple charged who claims that I told him to fuck off and he calls me a dipshit. Then i ask my friend to invite him to a discord of ours so i can dm triplecharged and he does. I tell triple charged I never said fuck off. he says "oh it was me. but you still arent getting unbanned" that seems pretty unfair to me and he knows hes a fucking clueless idiot so he starts making up shit because theres no way to certainly prove it even though he was satisfied when i had changed my name. I show him proof I changed it and he just says "Well you can complain" and lo and behold leaves while I am still banned because hes a lazy asshole who doesn't care about anything. This was 2 years ago but i just came across it again in an old dm and decided someone needs to say something about these stupid mods who just bullshit the community just because they can. I will attach screenshots to show what he said. This one is when my friend asked him and triple claims I said fuck off.

This is when I changed my name and said I'll leave as i felt bad.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...1-00-30-32.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...1-00-30-24.png

And there you go he leaves and to this day I'm still banned. I'd be interested to know if anyone else has had a similar experience as from my friends who I have told they all said the same thing is what they see with TripleCharged.

P.S. Sorry if this is a sloppy thread it is my first time. Yes this is how pissed i am that i made my first and maybe only thread ever just for this.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    got banned for what looks like being a tool. Dont think the admin cares about the spoiler, just cares that people be respectful, which this person clearly wasnt, ban well deserved
    No you shouldn't take games seriously, however if you aren't taking you team seriously then why are you playing multiplayer?
    IGN Redscyte if you need me for ingame assistance.