Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Assasin damage

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 1,247
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by FRONTdeQUICHE View Post
    arach is pure dmg no CC , bastet pets are pure dmg no CC , bakasura is .... pfff ok with 3 , it was easy .

in fact , pele ult is not just dmg , she gains mass ias (increased attack speed) but ...this is just an other gangsta story.
    pele ult+aura skill= yes nice dmg but look , thor for exemple , if we count the ult+the combo after = he makes same dmg , yes yes same .

but if you want to compare , check nezha , pele is cheap compares to ... him ? her ? i never remember if justin bieber is a girl or a guy

ps : it is very very very very rare for me to land a full combo with nezha ^^ why ? eeh because they die to fast ^^ heheh
    Bastet cats slow, baka has slow and a cripple. Also, Pele ult has slow. But no attack speed. In fact, her following three basics only do 50% of the normal dmg. But it's aoe.

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Outso187 View Post
    Daji 616-775 (1-3 ult hits)
    Camazotz 487-700 (1-3 ults hits)

Camazotz 967-1321 (1-3 ult hits)
    Daji 1117-1353 (1-3 ult hits)
    The thing that disturbs me about these numbers is how with only 1 Ult hit, Da Ji does more than Camazotz. Not saying they have to be the same value but the difference between them with 1 Ult hit compared to 3 hits is so much more.

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    The thing that disturbs me about these numbers is how with only 1 Ult hit, Da Ji does more than Camazotz. Not saying they have to be the same value but the difference between them with 1 Ult hit compared to 3 hits is so much more.
    I mean, Daji does dmg with both hit and pull. I probably should've counted separate numbers for when she only hits but can't pull anyone but meh, it still gives enough information.

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 275
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    I'm curious as to how they arrived at those numbers to be honest.

I mean, with a standard level 5 Camazotz build of 1:2:1:1 that's 440-640 base damage add in the 15 power from the item in the OP (Also, power from landing his 1 and getting the screech) and you're getting 514-730 damage from his level 5 combo.

The level 10 build of 3:5:1:1 ends up with: 940-1140 base damage. With the 80 power from the items (And his 1) it ends up with 1208-1448 damage.

Also, not accounting for the fact that hitting multiple gods with his ult amps its damage by 10% per god hit.
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    I'm curious as to how they arrived at those numbers to be honest.

I mean, with a standard level 5 Camazotz build of 1:2:1:1 that's 440-640 base damage add in the 15 power from the item in the OP (Also, power from landing his 1 and getting the screech) and you're getting 514-730 damage from his level 5 combo.

The level 10 build of 3:5:1:1 ends up with: 940-1140 base damage. With the 80 power from the items (And his 1) it ends up with 1208-1448 damage.

Also, not accounting for the fact that hitting multiple gods with his ult amps its damage by 10% per god hit.
    For the sake of easier maths, I didn't count his buff from 1.So it's 90+170+80+100 (+100+100) = 440-640 base dmg and 70+130+75+40 (+40+40) = 315-395% scalings which with 15 power would be 47,25-59,25, totaling 487,25-699,25.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 646
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    are we pretending its as easy to land all 3 hits with pele in a teamfight as it is with camazots?

I die half the time I try and land my ult hits with pele (im still only rank 1 with her). But with cama you "cannot" die in your ult.
    Rocking the boat

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    are we pretending its as easy to land all 3 hits with pele in a teamfight as it is with camazots?

I die half the time I try and land my ult hits with pele (im still only rank 1 with her). But with cama you "cannot" die in your ult.
    We're not, that's why I calculated with no hits and all hits. And you can't always stay around to hit all cama ult hits, sometimes you gotta use it to escape.

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 275
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post

Which is part of what I mentioned earlier. Other Assassin ults have more utility than Pele's raw damage ult (With a slow on literally 1 target if you charge into them).

Cama and Arachne get untargetable status when using their ults, making them stronger for escaping or for diving extra deep under a tower to confirm a kill or something. Cama more so, because you get a couple of dashes leeway to go aggro and still have a dash to get back (This is at the cost of its damage, as evidenced by its absolutely terrible 20% scaling per swoop...)

It's part of what goes into comparing kits. Also, it lets you add EVEN MORE power into Da Ji's kit because not only does her ult give her untargetable. It also lasts long enough (If you don't shoot any chains) to allow you to jump off and have Blink ready to use when you land to GTFO from even horrendously bad situations.

Da Ji is really, really underrated. What with her massive damage potential as well as very impactful ult (Note that the numbers gone over in this thread don't show just how crazy her damage is, since it's doing the comparisons during early game, where she's still doing high tier damage, and isn't looking at late game where her ridiculous scaling kicks in)

Her only flaw seems to be she doesn't have the ability to heal for infinity damage like Pele...
    Last edited by Relanah; 12-06-2018 at 10:34 AM.
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Senior Member Honoured SquireAngel's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 305
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Part of the problem with pele is coordination. When pele does what pele wants to do, shes op as fook. When pele is in a mad dash scramble and focused in a fight, she gets locked down hard.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 646
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    And comparing Bastet and Pele. Bastet tosses her cats and she can leave, add blink and you are like 100 units away adding dmg. Pele has to be in melee range. When she works it feels very satisfying looking hp dip up and down and barely getting out, when not you are cc and death. Add geb to cc during your ult hits, funny geb also is super hard counter.

I think her biggest problem is early snowball. She for same reasons as baka and merc likes to jungle though they both still do it better then her and mercs teamfight utility is much bigger. I think all 3 needs to get toned down a little in jungle, how to do that without it making them trash, I'm not sure, cause non of them are OP in other modes. For merc lower base dmg myb to make his early game suck even more, baka was changed I'm yet to see how it affects but numbers seemed low he isn't top spl pick though, for Pele I have no idea as I played her way to little.

BTW are we counting Pele landing all 3 hits on a total of 5 Gods? Care this math? I think few assassin can rival this teamfight dmg potential. I think susano is one and he also does it much easier with cc better then her that goes all over the battlefield. Thor maybe but needs to land a big ult. Bakasura under optimal conditions. Kali with golden + oddy myb but that is a big maybe.

1v1 she is strong but also she is much harder to have impact with in team fights then say a susano. As for her Jungling snowball, I'm not sure, I've seen her snowball a lot in games but if its due to team just beeing bad and feed or her kit just making to good a use of the jungle Im not sure.
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 12-07-2018 at 04:47 AM.
    Rocking the boat