Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Assasin damage

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 1,226
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    And comparing Bastet and Pele. Bastet tosses her cats and she can leave, add blink and you are like 100 units away adding dmg. Pele has to be in melee range. When she works it feels very satisfying looking hp dip up and down and barely getting out, when not you are cc and death. Add geb to cc during your ult hits, funny geb also is super hard counter.

I think her biggest problem is early snowball. She for same reasons as baka and merc likes to jungle though they both still do it better then her and mercs teamfight utility is much bigger. I think all 3 needs to get toned down a little in jungle, how to do that without it making them trash, I'm not sure, cause non of them are OP in other modes. For merc lower base dmg myb to make his early game suck even more, baka was changed I'm yet to see how it affects but numbers seemed low he isn't top spl pick though, for Pele I have no idea as I played her way to little.

BTW are we counting Pele landing all 3 hits on a total of 5 Gods? Care this math? I think few assassin can rival this teamfight dmg potential. I think susano is one and he also does it much easier with cc better then her that goes all over the battlefield. Thor maybe but needs to land a big ult. Bakasura under optimal conditions. Kali with golden + oddy myb but that is a big maybe.

1v1 she is strong but also she is much harder to have impact with in team fights then say a susano. As for her Jungling snowball, I'm not sure, I've seen her snowball a lot in games but if its due to team just beeing bad and feed or her kit just making to good a use of the jungle Im not sure.
    No, this was all single target damage. Since that is assassins top strength anyway. If we would start counting teamfight damage, the math would get a lot more difficult.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 625
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Alright.

Care to answer this? Who wins a 1v1 between Merc and Pele? I play neither that much but yesterday I played Pele jungle vs a Merc and he seemed to run away every time he saw me. Normally when I jungle I do the same if I see a merc. I did kill him a few times later on but he was always retreating and not punching me with his high dmg and attack speed so I learned nothing from it.
    Rocking the boat

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 259
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    Care to answer this? Who wins a 1v1 between Merc and Pele?
    Early game, Pele always wins. Ability damage > basic attacks early on.

Mid game, usually whomever initiates or uses relics better. I.e. Pele can beads out Merc ult/Special Delivery and land her damage and thus healing. Merc can Aegis Pele's 2>1>1 burst and then she's left with nothing.

Late game, Merc should always win. Pele should die to like 2-3 basics and won't be able to heal through getting crit for like 800-1000+ damage.

Of course, this depends on builds and player skill and assumes both Assassins are equally farmed.
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 625
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    Early game, Pele always wins. Ability damage > basic attacks early on.

Mid game, usually whomever initiates or uses relics better. I.e. Pele can beads out Merc ult/Special Delivery and land her damage and thus healing. Merc can Aegis Pele's 2>1>1 burst and then she's left with nothing.

Late game, Merc should always win. Pele should die to like 2-3 basics and won't be able to heal through getting crit for like 800-1000+ damage.

Of course, this depends on builds and player skill and assumes both Assassins are equally farmed.
    thanks, I suspected as much, didn't get any live experience from that game which bugs me.
    Rocking the boat