Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any thought on why domination is so bad with matchmaking

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 847
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points

Question Any thought on why domination is so bad with matchmaking

It heavily seems that domination isnt balanced with match making, every other game its either we beat them, because 1-2 people on there team is trolling/new, or you loose because some one on your team is trolling/new. when i say trolling, its usually some one refusing to help the team, not building items, or just diving the entire team while spamming attack.
    My ign is Airth and I am in a free to join clan called LuxofWar, feel free to join if ya want.

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    The only modes with genuine matchmaking are casual Conquest and Joust, ranked modes, and maybe Clash? the rest will match up anyone after a player hits level 30, and if theres a premade 2 man group with a veteran and a newbie, kiss any balances goodbye as every ELO in between becomes fair game.
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by VlentisFlyheightis View Post
    The only modes with genuine matchmaking are casual Conquest and Joust, ranked modes, and maybe Clash? the rest will match up anyone after a player hits level 30, and if theres a premade 2 man group with a veteran and a newbie, kiss any balances goodbye as every ELO in between becomes fair game.
    nope... there is still lots of trolls and afkers up there
    same, and also lots of idiots

also about matching with ppl over lvl 30... once i played domination in a team where i(lvl 129) was matched with 9 ppl(4 im my team and 5 in enemy team) with lvl betwin 10 and 40. i noticed this because they couldn't do anything against me and after match was ended one guy said me "burn in hell" lol. so i was curious and take a look at thier profiles and... they was like lvl 16, some like lvl 29... omg, they played this game like couple days
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    nope... there is still lots of trolls and afkers up there
    same, and also lots of idiots
    game doesn't know if someone is a troll or afker or an idiot, it doesn't run a mental check before matching you up with people
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post
    game doesn't know if someone is a troll or afker or an idiot, it doesn't run a mental check before matching you up with people
    except when they trolling and afk a lot, their team lose games offten, so their MMR should be low af... about idiots, well, thier MMR is almost 100% hardly below average.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead jackz2kxx's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 364
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by airth View Post
    It heavily seems that domination isnt balanced with match making, every other game its either we beat them, because 1-2 people on there team is trolling/new, or you loose because some one on your team is trolling/new. when i say trolling, its usually some one refusing to help the team, not building items, or just diving the entire team while spamming attack.
    Matchmaking doesn't exist for events. They don't count toward your account in any case. None of the stats from events are tracked. They simply toss players together from the available pool of players participating.

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    except when they trolling and afk a lot, their team lose games offten, so their MMR should be low af... about idiots, well, thier MMR is almost 100% hardly below average.
    well not if they are trolling and afking and yet their team wins even the idiots then they still get "+elo" unless they left the game completely as in DC or like closed the game you only get "-elo" when you team loses and if your team wins you get "+elo"
    plus i don't think there are even much people playing domination so there are not much choices for the game put you up with and against matching elo players so it just throws you with whatever it can find
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Banned Follower
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 559
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Neither mmr nor elo are counted twds events. So it's just a shit fest for the free crap. Win or lose they still earn points twds the event chests.

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 639
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by jackz2kxx View Post
    Matchmaking doesn't exist for events. They don't count toward your account in any case. None of the stats from events are tracked. They simply toss players together from the available pool of players participating.
    This.

I am convinced this is what happens in all Adventures.

Especially when I see auto-lock Artemis, seems to be a popular Adventure thing now.

This is also one reason I am not seriously grinding this Adventure.

Senior Member Honoured SquireAngel's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 888
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    This.

I am convinced this is what happens in all Adventures.

Especially when I see auto-lock Artemis, seems to be a popular Adventure thing now.

This is also one reason I am not seriously grinding this Adventure.
    Cause the skin. Event is horrible rn, cause people know it has no MMR impact, so they pick unmastered gods and feed their brains out.