Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can we please fix the game?

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Can we please fix the game?

Why does nothing in this game make sense or work? Seriously now... the matchmaking is the worst I’ve ever seen in a game. None of my ranked games have an semblance of balance, you look through my history you see one or two players every game just throwing it for everyone. Trolls are in our games asking for Gen and then not owning the god for the trade then you’re stuck as Geb solo while he trolls on arachne and he did it to 2 different teams and he’s still playing. LATAM players all over the place ignoring their team to run in alone and have the most troll builds ever while not speaking any English. If you manage to win games somehow don’t worry cuz then the game will crash at god select just to make sure you don’t get too ahead. Not to mention some of the gods are absurd right now. Till Hera I’ve never seen a god miss every ability but luckily her lit can kill for her just on its own. Baron ult lasts longer than beads and lets him move making him just a better and easier Hades. Every new god release just brings another dominant force that has few counters and flushes older gods farther down the drain. Bastet has been absolute trash in conquest since the backdoor protection fix which was good but ruined the only thing she could do and she’s not the only god that has been reduced to arena and assault play only for the most part. You may not agree with everything here but I know for a fact you can find something here to agree with or add. Multiple ranked players agree with all the issues I said in ranked. I know many casual player that agree with the god issues as well. Point is pick something and fix it completely instead of the tiny details we seem to get every patch

Sorry for text wall but this is on a phone

Junior Member Cupidhead Jairone's Avatar
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 151
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Are you actually asking Low-Rez, the company that can't even properly make a launcher in 2018, to fix its broken game?

You'll have better luck getting pigs to fly.
    My mouth is dry from all the salt.

Member Worshipper
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jairone View Post
    Are you actually asking Low-Rez, the company that can't even properly make a launcher in 2018, to fix its broken game?

You'll have better luck getting pigs to fly.
    Hmm valid.... the launcher is top notch forgot that completely

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    It's not that bad when you solo que but it's not the best. It's so much better to group with friends or clan members because the effort in playing as a team seem rewarding even in defeat. Now solo que, that's a different story LOL because you get all kinds of bad like players who have no clue what they are doing, no teamwork, and dcs. Sometimes I wonder if the que system looks for horrible players and teams them with experience players, like it's trying to increase their odds of winning or perhaps increase the odds to lose for those who are experienced. Last night I played solo and lost 4 games with 2 wins. 2 of the loses was players didn't want to play different roles so they chose a mage or w/e class they are more comfortable with.

In my perspective, I truly feel that's what makes solo que so bad is because nobody wants to play outside their comfort zone class. For example, I prefer to mage and guard, but I do sometimes play hunter and melee if have to but really prefer not to. In addition, sometimes I feel why should I be the better person and tank, when 3 people already locked in as mages? It's those types of instances where people bitch and complain about ques but the reality is YOU or that PERSON did not step it up to balance your group due to w/e reasons.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by NARGH1990 View Post
    Till Hera I’ve never seen a god miss every ability but luckily her lit can kill for her just on its own.
    Argus is a pushover. If you're dying to him and him alone, it's a L2P issue.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Member Worshipper
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Argus is a pushover. If you're dying to him and him alone, it's a L2P issue.
    I’m glad you’re still around here and adding nothing to every post you show up on.... there nothing “L2P” about an unholy combo of what looks like Janus fucked Geb to make a child dropping from the sky on you to legit beat you to death because you have no choice but to fight him regardless of remaining hp, items, or available abilities because he is faster than you at all times. If hachiman can ult and ride his horse away from everyone but Argus keep up with him then we have an issue. The initial drop deals good damage and he has a version of mystical mail when she uses her shield and you wanna tell me L2P solves that? You sure you’re not the Bronze 5 that ends up in my games talking about how good they are while building like an idiot and dying on repeat?

Member Worshipper
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondrainn View Post
    It's not that bad when you solo que but it's not the best. It's so much better to group with friends or clan members because the effort in playing as a team seem rewarding even in defeat. Now solo que, that's a different story LOL because you get all kinds of bad like players who have no clue what they are doing, no teamwork, and dcs. Sometimes I wonder if the que system looks for horrible players and teams them with experience players, like it's trying to increase their odds of winning or perhaps increase the odds to lose for those who are experienced. Last night I played solo and lost 4 games with 2 wins. 2 of the loses was players didn't want to play different roles so they chose a mage or w/e class they are more comfortable with.

In my perspective, I truly feel that's what makes solo que so bad is because nobody wants to play outside their comfort zone class. For example, I prefer to mage and guard, but I do sometimes play hunter and melee if have to but really prefer not to. In addition, sometimes I feel why should I be the better person and tank, when 3 people already locked in as mages? It's those types of instances where people bitch and complain about ques but the reality is YOU or that PERSON did not step it up to balance your group due to w/e reasons.
    Oh no solo que is far worse than duo and all that but as someone who plays almost nothing but ranked for a multitude of reasons solo que is the only thing available

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    the problem with HiRez's matchmaking system is that it resets, including hard resets, several times a year, constantly throwing high end and middle of the pack players in with newbies, not to mention Smurf accounts further screwing up the matchmaking curve. i'm a Plat-Diamond player, but right now i can't claw my way out of Gold 1-2 because i'm getting the rogue bronzie on my team who goes 2/10, if we're lucky.
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

Member Worshipper
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by VlentisFlyheightis View Post
    the problem with HiRez's matchmaking system is that it resets, including hard resets, several times a year, constantly throwing high end and middle of the pack players in with newbies, not to mention Smurf accounts further screwing up the matchmaking curve. i'm a Plat-Diamond player, but right now i can't claw my way out of Gold 1-2 because i'm getting the rogue bronzie on my team who goes 2/10, if we're lucky.
    We’re living the same life man... you legit can’t even rank up these days due to some of these people. I mean it’s so heavily stacked against you. You have to win a lot but also if you your team has a dc you drop, team has a troll you drop, you crash at god select you . Like everything has to go right for you and you have to not get a bad team. Not to mention no one wants support or solo so they take an important role in the meta like jungle and just shit the bed while saying well jungle isn’t my main... like bitch it was mine but you took it because you don’t like support or solo

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by NARGH1990 View Post
    I’m glad you’re still around here and adding nothing to every post you show up on
    There's not much to add to a post that consists purely of salt that serves no higher purpose, much less one written by someone who clearly isn't qualified to talk about balance because they can't even handle fucking Argus.

.... there nothing “L2P” about an unholy combo of what looks like Janus fucked Geb to make a child dropping from the sky on you to legit beat you to death because you have no choice but to fight him regardless of remaining hp, items, or available abilities because he is faster than you at all times. If hachiman can ult and ride his horse away from everyone but Argus keep up with him then we have an issue. The initial drop deals good damage and he has a version of mystical mail when she uses her shield and you wanna tell me L2P solves that? You sure you’re not the Bronze 5 that ends up in my games talking about how good they are while building like an idiot and dying on repeat?
    Argus literally dies in a couple seconds if you just turn around and focus him, and he has a strict leash range. If a god with an ult like Guan Yu's and a dash on top of that can't outrun Argus, and if he's a hunter yet he can't kill the fucker, then that's Hachiman's fault for being a dumbass. L2P solves that because if Hachiman isn't stupid, he can just kill Argus because he's a fucking hunter. 45 prots at max rank is pathetic for tanking in any capacity, 3k HP or not. A hunter with a decent build needs like 3 seconds to kill the man with 500 damage per AA, and that's assuming there's no crits.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts