Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does anyone think Cupid needs a little boost?

The Mad Hatter Prestigious Relanah's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 938
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    as long as crit exist, buff hunters = make game worse.
    Except it doesn't work like that.

Since, one; all you do is allow people to interchange hunters. It doesn't make Hunters as a class any stronger. It doesn't make crits do more damage. It doesn't mean that people will run 5x Hunters in every game because they're the bestest class evar!

Also two; many hunters don't actually build crits. Heck, Cupid is fairly ability based (Most of his damage is from his Heart Bomb) and so usually goes for a more power/pen build instead of crit. So if anything, buffing Cupid = less crit hunters. But you'd know that if you actually bothered to do anything other than find a thread that mentions a Hunter and just post "TROLOLOLOLOLO CRIT TROLOLOLOLO"

Then three; None of these posts you make go into any detail so as to actually be relevant to the topic at hand. Take for example, this thread. Where OP is asking if people think Cupid needs a little boost (Which you also state is in the wrong section, however, given the wording, it could be interpreted as asking people for tips/builds to make the god function better in addition to providing feedback meaning this subforum is entirely relevant). Your response is "Crit is broken". Did you say that Cupid is broken with crit? Did you say that Cupid cannot be buffed because he'd become too strong (Compared to other Hunters, which is the baseline for balancing) due to how he synergizes with crit? Did you state why you feel Cupid is in a decent spot because he can use crit to make up for his weaknesses?

No.

You did nothing. You posted irrelevant nonsense just like you do in the majority of threads you visit.

If you want to post how much you hate crit, here, go knock yourself out and let people who actually have brains discuss things in threads where people are posting actual content with discussion value.
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 308
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    first of all, wrong forum section...

and secondly, as i told allready, as long as crit exist in this game, any hunter buff threads are pure trolling.
    ...herm... chiron

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    the fixes i think Cupid needs are this:

Eros skin: proper human shape and proportions, can otherwise keep his current outfit.

Passive: Reduce to 6 hearts for max effect
    Heartbomb: only consumes hearts on a god hit
    Healing Hearts: inflict a weak DoT and ramp to slow when an enemy picks them up
    Dash: it's fine
    Ult: it's fine.
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,088
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by VlentisFlyheightis View Post
    bad idea. because those hearts realy small and with some skins they are realy hard to even see.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Member Worshipper
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by VlentisFlyheightis View Post
    the fixes i think Cupid needs are this:

Eros skin: proper human shape and proportions, can otherwise keep his current outfit.

Passive: Reduce to 6 hearts for max effect
    Heartbomb: only consumes hearts on a god hit
    Dash: it's fine
    Ult: it's fine.
    i'd say yes but no _ if there is a buff to make cupid more "up to date" it could be :

skill#1 heartbomb gets increased damages/effect if basic attacks are landed right after _

i said 'could be' cause ... the passive is already something like that

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 617
    Achievements:
    Sorry about the wrong forum section my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by FRONTdeQUICHE View Post
    i'd say yes but no _ if there is a buff to make cupid more "up to date" it could be :

skill#1 heartbomb gets increased damages/effect if basic attacks are landed right after _

i said 'could be' cause ... the passive is already something like that
    I think the passive could be reduced to a 5 and maybe heartbombs stun should be immediate instead of after a few seconds.
    And it'd be cool if the ult could heal allies in the circle.

Member Worshipper
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazikate View Post

I think the passive could be reduced to a 5 and maybe heartbombs stun should be immediate instead of after a few seconds.
    mmmh' i dont agree about the ult BUT ... those little hearts in the ult could be like slowing mines and after too much explosions can be a stun +the final stun of the ult _ _ _ yeah i talk about OP cupid and ... NO this wont happen cause cupid is already perfect as it is.

vote : no buff no rework needed

the only buff we could have now is a sort of achievement at the end of a match , like : aphro+cupid+appollo in the same team+win="messengers of l♥ve" combo = bonus reward (favor ..workship ...FP)
    BUT ahahahahahahahaha if they add something like that it will be an other reason to crash

i used to play avenger alliance (a dead browser game now) , playing with 3 'avengers' or ... 'heroes with doctorate' (ex: spiderman ironman hulk) or .. both ; it used to give a bonus to rewards , no big deal but that was fun and on certain missions completion was faster with it .

and as am assault player , and as assault has freaky matchmaking , the facerolling defeat could be less severe if at the end of the match you have a "full assassin team" reward or "girls only" or whatever funny , because after all why are we playing for ?
    =
    = =
    = = =
    = = = =
    FOR FUN OF COURSE ! ! ! !

good luck & have fun
    Last edited by FRONTdeQUICHE; 11-24-2018 at 12:22 PM.

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,088
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazikate View Post

faster passive building, instand stun and even make his ult heal... aren't you asking too much?

do you understand, that a stun on hunter is strong by itself allready, because stunned enemy will either use beads or you will kill him. dude, other hunters either have stun in thir ults(Neith, Artemis, Medusa, Xbalanque), or their stuns melee range and risky(Apollo, Hachiman), or require to use 2 abilities(Anhur, Hou Yi), or you need to aim it realy good(Ullr and Hachiman again). his stun is delayed, becuse its easiest to use and safest allready, making it instant is too much.

and ult... this ability is allready very powerfull. giant fkn AoE on hunter, but it also cripples, and deal tons of damage, and then also stuns. making it heal his team will obviously be overbuff.

and Cupid is the only hunter with 2 stuns in his kit, his cc is allready strong for hunter kit.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel