Thread: hi-rez - developers or ...who?

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 391
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

hi-rez - developers or ...who?

Well, hi-rez, here we go. "Your account has been flagged for bad behavior". Well...One moment here.
    Intentional feeding, deliberate afk, racism, endless insults, incitement of an enemy team with the help of a lie for the sake of additional reports to someone's address - this is normal.
    “I'm spoiling the game, because I don't care about you, and this is not a ranked match” - this is normal.
    "I do what I want. I want to feed - I go to feed. I want not to help - I don't help. For me, this is fun in the game. And you go to hell, ololo" - this is normal.
    “You are a loser, ololo. I can insult and spoil the game as much as I want, because I have been spending money for hi-rez for 5 years now. F*censorship*k you. They will never ban me, azaza” - and this is normal too.

Praise for it, say "keep up the good work," and cover it all with the rotten word "Tolerance"

BUT. Telling the player the truth that he is an as*censorship*le who purposely spoils the game and who doesn't care about the team - report.
    Using "ping" and "vgs-spam" to punish the villains somehow (despite the fact that you created the functions of a mut to fight spammers who do it for fun) is a harassment, insult, and of course a report.
    Refusing to play with those who intentionally spoil (and often - repeatedly) a match - either continue to play for those for whom you do not want, or receive reports from them.
    You play normally, you are silent, you don’t touch anyone - and still the report from this heap of *censorship*. Because they just did not like it, or you are a different nation or other worthless reasons.

I've been playing for 4 years now (probably). I play regularly, especially if there is a mood. I hate a lot of bad things. For example - a lie. But specifically in the games of such a commanding genre - "I don't care about you. I do what I want." And in combination with a lie, it creates an unimaginable anger. And now I see it for so many years, playing regularly.

But you know what makes me angry even more? The fact that I, or someone who does not deserve it at all, receives "Your account has been flagged for bad behavior.Further display of bad behaviour will result in suspension or ban" (and to me this is the message came once. but not me this time) . And the one who is guilty of this - freely walks and continues to spoil the game, and also continues to slander others. I have hundreds of screenshots (and already over a thousand), which often contain the same people who have already deliberately spoiled the games. And many of them, if not all, still calmly continue to do their "tolerant and correct" things.

If you want to find out what is happening with developers who spit into the soul of normal people and indulge "gifted" individuals - find out what has happened to Gazilion (Marvel Heroes, it was a good game), who will never again have faith. They also did not care about the players. Especially PC players.

I do not hope that you will hear or even understand me. You do not want.
    Last edited by AdvisorZ; 11-22-2018 at 10:29 PM.

Member Worshipper SmearyGore674's Avatar
    The first in flight good ol' North Carolina (Get over it Ohio)
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 828
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by AdvisorZ View Post
    Well, hi-rez, here we go. "Your account has been flagged for bad behavior". Well...One moment here.
    Intentional feeding, deliberate afk, racism, endless insults, incitement of an enemy team with the help of a lie for the sake of additional reports to someone's address - this is normal.
    “I'm spoiling the game, because I don't care about you, and this is not a ranked match” - this is normal.
    "I do what I want. I want to feed - I go to feed. I want not to help - I don't help. For me, this is fun in the game. And you go to hell, ololo" - this is normal.
    “You are a loser, ololo. I can insult and spoil the game as much as I want, because I have been spending money for hi-rez for 5 years now. F*censorship*k you. They will never ban me, azaza” - and this is normal too.

Praise for it, say "keep up the good work," and cover it all with the rotten word "Tolerance"

BUT. Telling the player the truth that he is an as*censorship*le who purposely spoils the game and who doesn't care about the team - report.
    Using "ping" and "vgs-spam" to punish the villains somehow (despite the fact that you created the functions of a mut to fight spammers who do it for fun) is a harassment, insult, and of course a report.
    Refusing to play with those who intentionally spoil (and often - repeatedly) a match - either continue to play for those for whom you do not want, or receive reports from them.
    You play normally, you are silent, you don’t touch anyone - and still the report from this heap of *censorship*. Because they just did not like it, or you are a different nation or other worthless reasons.

I've been playing for 4 years now (probably). I play regularly, especially if there is a mood. I hate a lot of bad things. For example - a lie. But specifically in the games of such a commanding genre - "I don't care about you. I do what I want." And in combination with a lie, it creates an unimaginable anger. And now I see it for so many years, playing regularly.

But you know what makes me angry even more? The fact that I, or someone who does not deserve it at all, receives "Your account has been flagged for bad behavior.Further display of bad behaviour will result in suspension or ban" (and to me this is the message came once. but not me this time) . And the one who is guilty of this - freely walks and continues to spoil the game, and also continues to slander others. I have hundreds of screenshots (and already over a thousand), which often contain the same people who have already deliberately spoiled the games. And many of them, if not all, still calmly continue to do their "tolerant and correct" things.

If you want to find out what is happening with developers who spit into the soul of normal people and indulge "gifted" individuals - find out what has happened to Gazilion (Marvel Heroes, it was a good game), who will never again have faith. They also did not care about the players. Especially PC players.

I do not hope that you will hear or even understand me. You do not want.
    People who are like this suck. Best thing I can tell you is to play to the best of your ability, and then either report them or just block them. As far as I am aware and I may be wrong, but blocking them will also make sure that they will not be in a game with you again. So matchmaking will avoid that entirely. If that is true, just block them and move on. The more you block, the more you see less and less of them.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, thats why they call it the present" -Master Oogway

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    yeah HiRez doesn't maintain their forums, copy paste this to Reddit, at least then they're choosing to ignore you rather than never seeing this.
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by AdvisorZ View Post
    evidence of loss of control.
    you are too easy baby _ i will teach you THE russian lesson :

_they send to prison for nothing :
    if you complain you stay behind bars
    if you shut your fucking mouth and obey , they release you .

this makes all the difference between pink fat jelly americans offended for nothing , and russians ready to endure everything and YOU ...are too easy to trap

you should be happy to play instead of ... fuck you go find a job ! ! ! ! ! you deserve your ban , go find a job ! ! ! ! ! !

ps : fuck it ban me from forum , i just passed by to read if something was interesting but ... stinky shit all around , all i see is kids complaining because there is not enough sugar in their chocolate , i want to kill them all now , i was in a good mood but now i hate all humans .
    pps : mmmh' sorry , not kill , torture is better .
    Last edited by FRONTdeQUICHE; 11-23-2018 at 11:38 PM.