Thread: Ok lets talk Smite on Twitch

Member Worshipper SmearyGore674's Avatar
    The first in flight good ol' North Carolina (Get over it Ohio)
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 828
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class

Ok lets talk Smite on Twitch

So I have been trying for hours to set up a Twitch for my friends to watch me play smite. Not sure if its Twitch or Smite but anytime I download any software for streaming on Twitch, Smite crashes. I tried just logging in to my twitch account on Smite and the game crashed, so I am assuming is Smite. Has anyone ever had an issue like this. With the PC that I have I really shouldn't be having these issues, yet here I am. I sent a ticket in to Twitch cause I want to make sure its not their dumb "Recommended" softwares. But if its Smite I am about to let loose in a ticket to them. Its ridiculous.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, thats why they call it the present" -Master Oogway

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    i haven't really tried doing that but from the looks of it seems to be a problem with smite rather than twitch
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Have you tried Mixer? Just curious.

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Mixer has a financial deal with Smite and Microsoft, so that's your best option for smooth streaming
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 552
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    TBH I'm just way too busy to invest my time to watch Twitch or even stream. Technically, I don't have issues since I have a top of a line computer, but yeah the though of investing my time to use Twitch on smite doesn't seem appealing to me, but it's a great way to include your friends on video and it is fun when other's do it LOL like if a friend is steaming it's nice to see it afterwards. Unfortunately, I only use one monitor so I can't watch and play live at the same time.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!