Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 71

Thread: Argus movement speed

  1. #21
    Member Worshipper SmearyGore674's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The first in flight good ol' North Carolina (Get over it Ohio)
    Posts
    333
    6
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 828
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    omg, ppl, wtf are you talking about?

    im talking about a fact, that gods with speed buff as the only mobility in their kit like Sol, Kukulcan, Poseidon, etc. can't outrun Argus.

    something is wrong with his speed, i guess its because he get speed buff whun Hera uses her shield. i think its too much for him, his speed is allready 500, most gods can't reach this number even with speed items.

    and btw, with speed buff you can outrun Bastet cats and Kaldr.
    Thats the whole point, your not supposed to outrun him. He doesn't do that much damage. I know for a fact that your building attack speed on your Sol builds so just turn around and blast him down while under your tower or something. Its not that difficult he is not really that op. i would be more worried about Hera turning me into a Harpy than I would about Argus.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, thats why they call it the present" -Master Oogway

  2. #22
    Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,468
    10
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    So just hit her and remove her shield.
    if you are so smart, that you know this obvious thing, tell me how i supposed to do it, when he bodyblocks all my damage...

    Quote Originally Posted by VlentisFlyheightis View Post
    Argus has a "leash" though. You don't have to outrun him, you just have to get 121 units away from Hera.
    before you do it, you wil be dead twice with his and her damage.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    The fact that if he was slow, he wouldn't be useful in any capacity. This is not a hard concept to grasp.
    may be he just doesn't need that 50% speed buff with her shield? this is not a hard concept.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmearyGore674 View Post
    Thats the whole point, your not supposed to outrun him. He doesn't do that much damage. I know for a fact that your building attack speed on your Sol builds so just turn around and blast him down while under your tower or something. Its not that difficult he is not really that op. i would be more worried about Hera turning me into a Harpy than I would about Argus.
    sure, turn around and be killed by Hera, because this pokemon is tanky enough to stay alive for a time she need for her cooldowns...
    Last edited by BakaCircle9; 11-22-2018 at 08:01 AM.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

  3. #23
    Member Worshipper SmearyGore674's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The first in flight good ol' North Carolina (Get over it Ohio)
    Posts
    333
    6
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 828
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    if you are so smart, that you know this obvious thing, tell me how i supposed to do it, when he bodyblocks all my damage...



    before you do it, you wil be dead twice with his and her damage.



    may be he just doesn't need that 50% speed buff with her shield? this is not a hard concept.



    sure, turn around and be killed by Hera, because this pokemon is tanky enough to stay alive for a time she need for her cooldowns...
    But the thing is, is that 90% of the time when your being attacked by Argus your not even in range of Hera's abilities. And like I said, when your under tower just blast him. He is really not that big of a issue. Especially when your team is there, most teams I have found will focus all damage on the Argus and hes gone in like 3 seconds. Hell I can kill him by myself on basically any hunter with no critical in like 3 seconds. He really doesnt need to have his speed fixed cause he is just really not that big of a issue.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, thats why they call it the present" -Master Oogway

  4. #24
    Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,468
    10
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SmearyGore674 View Post
    But the thing is, is that 90% of the time when your being attacked by Argus your not even in range of Hera's abilities. And like I said, when your under tower just blast him. He is really not that big of a issue. Especially when your team is there, most teams I have found will focus all damage on the Argus and hes gone in like 3 seconds. Hell I can kill him by myself on basically any hunter with no critical in like 3 seconds. He really doesnt need to have his speed fixed cause he is just really not that big of a issue.
    looks like you didn't meet good Hera or never played with bad teammates...
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

  5. #25
    Member Worshipper SmearyGore674's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The first in flight good ol' North Carolina (Get over it Ohio)
    Posts
    333
    6
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 828
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    looks like you didn't meet good Hera or never played with bad teammates...
    In fact I have played with both, so here is what you do. Like any decent level Smite player should do. Learn from your mistakes and don't make them again. If you have a bad team, don't go in on Hera knowing that they wont support you, wait until she can be picked easily. If they have a good Hera, let the whole team focus on her. It really isnt hard to be smart about your decisions in the game and learn from your mistakes. If you simply can't play a match because of a good Hera then you have bigger issues, not trying to be rude but thats how it is.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, thats why they call it the present" -Master Oogway

  6. #26
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,644
    30
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    may be he just doesn't need that 50% speed buff with her shield? this is not a hard concept.
    Maybe you just suck? Dunno what to tell you, he's not hard to escape unless you're totally immobile; in which case, you can't really escape much anyway. Your argument literally only consists of "REEEE HE'S TOO FAST REEEE" without any elaboration on WHY it's bad for him to be fast except the assumption that it makes him uncounterable.

    sure, turn around and be killed by Hera, because this pokemon is tanky enough to stay alive for a time she need for her cooldowns...
    45 prots is nothing. He dies easily.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


  7. #27
    Member Worshipper SmearyGore674's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The first in flight good ol' North Carolina (Get over it Ohio)
    Posts
    333
    6
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 828
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Maybe you just suck? Dunno what to tell you, he's not hard to escape unless you're totally immobile; in which case, you can't really escape much anyway. Your argument literally only consists of "REEEE HE'S TOO FAST REEEE" without any elaboration on WHY it's bad for him to be fast except the assumption that it makes him uncounterable.



    45 prots is nothing. He dies easily.
    I cant believe I am agreeing with Keksalot here, but your right. He really isnt that much of a threat. Like I said I am more worried about being turned into a turtle, a Lion, or a Harpy than I am of Argus.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, thats why they call it the present" -Master Oogway

  8. #28
    Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Void
    Posts
    1,473
    11
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Rep Power
    6
    argus dies super easy late game few seconds and he's dead ofc you and your team will have to focus him and use some of your abilities to take him but that's the whole point of him to make him useful in someway without that tank he's trash his AI is dumb and you can easily outrun him by moving away from hera and he will just run back to hera's side his dmg is nothing to be afraid of

    if you have bad teammates then there's nothing you can do about it with bad team mates any enemy god can become a problem that's not how you shoud judge a god
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

  9. #29
    Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,468
    10
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Maybe you just suck? Dunno what to tell you, he's not hard to escape unless you're totally immobile; in which case, you can't really escape much anyway.
    did you ever read the first post? i allready told, that i got 577 speed with my 3 and he moving step by step with me. explain how exactly he is not hard to escape, when he can easily outrun me with my only speed buff online.

    for the rest of you, imagine the situation you meet her in the jungle. so what you gonna do? try to kill her? you'll get Argus on your head and she burst you down in 2 sec, while you won't deal any damage to her at all, because he bodyblocks you. try to retreat? you'll get Argus on your head and you will die before you get away from Hera, because why would she not follow you if you can't even touch her because of Argus?

    or tower dive. you are into tower range, she puts Argus on you, tower attacks him, she goes in, press 2 then 3 then 1, you are dead, she's alive and get out of tower range because shield absorbed tower shots and made Argus faster to make sure you won't escape...
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

  10. #30
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,644
    30
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    did you ever read the first post? i allready told, that i got 577 speed with my 3 and he moving step by step with me. explain how exactly he is not hard to escape, when he can easily outrun me with my only speed buff online.
    He can only pursue you for a fixed distance. He can get in a few hits before you're out of range; but if you can't, you can just kill him pretty easily, especially if you're a sustained-damage god.

    for the rest of you, imagine the situation you meet her in the jungle. so what you gonna do? try to kill her? you'll get Argus on your head and she burst you down in 2 sec,
    She can't do that, so this made-up scenario is already invalid, as are all others because you clearly don't know how Hera works.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •