Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: how many people actually playing domination?

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by VlentisFlyheightis View Post
    I've put in a fair bit of time, i wouldn't mind it sticking around. i do hate people who don't know how to play it though. you always get that one idiot who tries to solo cap the 3rd objective at the start causing middle objective to be undermanned. i'm not against capturing all 3 but if you're gonna try to hold more than two, there better be an Athena and Chernobog on your team.
    i never really understand these people when they don't know how to play a mode why don't they just stick with the team and ask for instructions?
    but i guess they are prolly scared to ask questions as the community is not really friendly towards new players
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    I literally start the game with "Attack Left Lane, Attack Middle Lane, Retreat Right Lane". What is so hard to understand. When they listen, it's a steam roll. When they don't, it's a scramble to hold even one lane, because a spot is always short staffed.

2 left, 3 mid, rotating as needed.

Oh and Wards work people, you want to see when they're rotating. It's as easy as warding in Clash. There's only two spots worth warding.
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 919
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Rewards do suck but it is a pretty fun mode when team isn't idiots. If we have two zones and I have two people in my lane who cant kill me don't come to my lane.

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    well, there is a lot of ppl play this. but the problem is a fact, that most of them are just idiots, to say the least... like over half of all matches i played there was like 4 bonobos fighting for mid, while we lost left and right and i just physicaly can't get both points and defend it alone. and that's because they watch youtubers, who said they absolutely need to get mid and one side point and hold it, but those ppl are just too dumb to use thier own brain, so they do exactly what they saw in those videos...

as for mode itself, i like it, i want it stay permanently, like other casual modes. because this mode is not about who is stronger, but about who is smarter. smart team can win it, even if their pick is weaker, even if some of enemies is fed af, or enemy team have OP god/gods. honestly, this is the only mode when OP gods doesn't ruin other ppl the game...
    Last edited by BakaCircle9; 11-25-2018 at 05:33 AM.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 416
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I love this mode, and I played till I got one chest. Now I don't play it as much cause I need to fill my victory chest slots first, but I make sure to come back to it
    I wish the rewards were better, even though I dislike grinding I would be grinding this mode, it's simply fun.

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    pfff what ?

have you seen the rewards ? you gain some chest but you only can open it with keys and keys are ... to be paid in gems
    =
    =
    =
    NEXT ! ! ! i dont eat that bread / not my cup of tea / cut the crap / degage tu pues avec ta merde ! ! !

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FRONTdeQUICHE View Post
    pfff what ?

have you seen the rewards ? you gain some chest but you only can open it with keys and keys are ... to be paid in gems
    =
    =
    =
    NEXT ! ! ! i dont eat that bread / not my cup of tea / cut the crap / degage tu pues avec ta merde ! ! !
    and why exactly you need rewards to play this mode? i mean, is this mode so bad, that rewards is the only reason to play it?
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead IrettyNixon's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 615
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Nobody i open 4 chest only fp....i am almost at 100k