Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: King arthur and merlin to be in a new pantheon

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 883
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    So next season we're getting at least another 2 pantheons added. I was actually pleased that the Celtic pantheon would be fleshed out a little bit more but I guess not.

I remember how hyped people were about the announcement of the Japanese pantheon. Now people actually couldn't care less about new pantheons wow.

And as a person who enjoys seeing things in categories that make sense, all of this is actually hurting my ocd lmao

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,002
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by amelixo View Post
    So next season we're getting at least another 2 pantheons added. I was actually pleased that the Celtic pantheon would be fleshed out a little bit more but I guess not.

I remember how hyped people were about the announcement of the Japanese pantheon. Now people actually couldn't care less about new pantheons wow.

And as a person who enjoys seeing things in categories that make sense, all of this is actually hurting my ocd lmao
    The reason is that they are spreading their forces to thin

They should have honestly waited at least a year before adding in the newest pantheons.
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

The Mad Hatter Prestigious Relanah's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 938
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by amelixo View Post
    I think it's more due to the direction that Pantheons are taking, that's making them inherently less exciting.

Like, back with the Japanese Pantheon, it was under the impression it was going to be another main pantheon and thus we'd get to see a substantial number of gods fleshing it out. Same thing with the Celtic Pantheon.

Now? Well, we know that Voodoo, Slavic and Polynesian Pantheons are not likely to be filled out much, if at all. Same with the upcoming Pantheons (Both the Athurian and the other one later next year). They mentioned they're going more towards just adding in pantheons to let them splash out in creativity.

Which I suppose in a way is good, since if they think of something cool, it's easier to add in without then having to think of X more gods from that same pantheon to justify its inclusion...

But the other side is it makes the notion of another pantheon kind of underwhelming. It's like if they tried to advertise a new Neith skin...
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Avalon... They called it Avalon at HRX. I just wasn't sure if it was just a name drop before the Celtic issue was cleared up.
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

Senior Member Prestigious AlexNemesis's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,382
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Tagger Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Razrtongue View Post
    My friend... in all seriousness... I REALLY need you to answer this question:

If you are SO dissatisfied with the game... why are you still here?
    How long have you been in Smite? I like the game a lot, I absolutely hate what Failrez, Pon and Ajax did to the game, Population tanked, Prizepool for HRX tanked, many pro players left, many more leaving, Balance gone, Store is more fraud than ever. Smite has the opportunity to get big as heck now they are gonna cross play and remove siege/Clash, so you get enough players, Shows how fucked the game is doing.
    Vi, Goddess Of Wrecking

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexNemesis View Post
    How long have you been in Smite? I like the game a lot, I absolutely hate what Failrez, Pon and Ajax did to the game, Population tanked, Prizepool for HRX tanked, many pro players left, many more leaving, Balance gone, Store is more fraud than ever. Smite has the opportunity to get big as heck now they are gonna cross play and remove siege/Clash, so you get enough players, Shows how fucked the game is doing.
    wait they are removing clash?
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    lol but i used to play it a lot well not a lot but yeah decent amount
    oh well guess i'll just have to get the hang of conquest now
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 264
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    I'll give you that.
    My Concept Hub

I tried to come up with a clever proverb for this signature. Sadly, this is the best I could come up with - Anonymous Philosopher (circa 800 BC)

Member Worshipper SmearyGore674's Avatar
    The first in flight good ol' North Carolina (Get over it Ohio)
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 828
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post
    They talked about it. But with how many people legit only play Clash and Seige. I doubt they will. Unless they have it in writing that I haven't seen. Like a twitter post or something. But, no, they have been talking about doing it for a while. If they were smart they wouldn't, cause people will be outraged. But this is one of those things if they are seriously thinking about doing it I don't think will think it through and they will just get rid of it and people will be angry.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, thats why they call it the present" -Master Oogway