Thread: Player reports

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 666
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Tagger Third Class

Player reports

Every so often I get the message "An action has been taken against a player you have reported" 90% of my reports are for intentional feeders or afks, Can a hi rez employee chime in here and verify this isnt just some scheme? I am not perfect and have been reported for harassment... and will get the message post game saying so but dont let the name fool you, I havnt had an account infraction since ive had it. So it makes me wonder if that message "An action has been taken against a player you have reported" is just there to make you feel like youve done some good to make you think action has been taken and to keep up the good work. Any verification to this?

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    considering how often i report and how rarely i see this i believe when you get this message they have in fact done something. Best guess is a 3 day ban unless it's a repeat offender.
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    I've been seeing these notifications a lot these days
    it's like sometimes hirez be like "oh people are complaining about us not taking any action against people there you go lots of bans" and then for months you don't see any notification and suddenly again you start seeing those ban notifications
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,183
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    I only see these notifications after reporting a person who got reported for whole match and for good reason. So I tend to believe they are real. It takes quite a few reports to get banned, but it happens.
    Rip & Tear