Thread: Help me i am really bad at playing! But i play really long

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Unhappy Help me i am really bad at playing! But i play really long

I am bad at playing tho, i was checking on Izanami (my other main) that i got 27kills and 80deaths which is bad really BAD, and after i decided Pele would be my new main i tested her out on bots first. Easy. But then after i was playing vs normal people i got 0kills which is also bad.. Help?

The Mad Hatter Prestigious Relanah's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 938
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Don't stress too much about Kill:Death ratios.

If your team is getting the kills it needs then it doesn't matter who gets the credit (Sure, it's useful if it goes to the carries but it's not a necessity)

Just ensure you're doing the damage you need and not being to aggressive and throwing your life away needlessly.

Like, I can often find myself in Arena games where I'm like 2-10 but then at the end of the game I'll be top damage with like 45-60k because I was softening up targets for my team to finish up and that doesn't mean I played badly, but that I was more of a supporting character dealing most of the damage but not putting myself in a position where I risk myself to secure the kill.

Now, if you're finding you're not getting the damage you need, your team isn't getting kills and you're losing games as a result, then it's a case of looking at your builds and positioning.

If you're being pressured hard, don't be afraid to pick up a defensive option, you deal 0 damage if you're dead so it's not a loss of damage to do so.

Otherwise, look at the enemy team's composition to see if there are any counter items you might want to pick up early (Such as anti-heal, penetration options, crit vs Qin's etc) as well as looking at other people's builds to see if you're doing something vastly different that isn't working out.

Play conservative, keep an eye on your minimap and if you can't see a particular enemy god, assume they're right around the corner and play in accordance. Only go aggressive when you're sure that it's advantageous to do so.
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,061
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Check fps, mouse sensitivity and optimize both so you have a smooth game experience and can aim and turn well.

Smite is pretty high skill game with many Gods with unique interactions, takes a long time to get into.

If you enjoy the game just keep at it and you will get better with time.

Also conquest is super snowbally, you can loose only by not farming as well as your enemy. I think the game is easier to learn in arena where there is less snowball.
    Rocking the boat

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Practice practice practice. Use guides and learn your items. I only started out solid in Smite cuz i came in with 3 tears of LoL experience and spent a couple days reading and testing items.
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    no need to stress out if you don't do good keep practicing K/D is not the only thing that determines how good you did just be ready for team fights relanah already explained most of it

i would add just because you are a mage or assassin doesn't mean you have to always go full dmg we have lots of items to pick for a reason try out different builds and see which suits you better if you are dying too much try playing defensively and building more defense items and hybrid items to help you survive you are no use to your team dead so first thing would be to survive you don't need to build what pros or what other people build so pick items that will help you survive first if you are having trouble surviving and peel enemies so that your teammates can kill em and observer your teammates and enemies how they play when you have learned to survive then start building different types of builds and see which fits you better

you can always ask for builds and tips here or any other questions
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    Hey! I'm a masters player for 4 years! We can discuss that on discord: daead#0314

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,061
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Nannyi View Post
    Hey! I'm a masters player for 4 years! We can discuss that on discord: daead#0314
    a master necromancer?
    Rocking the boat