Thread: When does patch 5.21 come out?

Member Worshipper SmearyGore674's Avatar
    The first in flight good ol' North Carolina (Get over it Ohio)
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class

When does patch 5.21 come out?

When does the next patch come out? I thought it was supposed to be today cause patches come out on Tuesday. But haven't seen it yet. Or is it next Tuesday? Also if there is a way to find on the patch notes what day they come out or do they always just leave us in the dark? I don't see a date on the patch notes and didn't hear one during the video of the patch notes. Thanks all.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, thats why they call it the present" -Master Oogway

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class

As for a more serious answer, should be next Tuesday. Well, most likely.

If I go by the Odyssey Quests anyway. 5 quests, 2 weeks to do them, I did mine last week so this is the "Empty" week for me.
    Also if there is a way to find on the patch notes what day they come out or do they always just leave us in the dark?
    If the patch notes came out 4 days ago, it won't be today.

They like to have at LEAST a week of PTS before dropping a patch, so major issues *Cough*Freya one-shotting people*Cough* are caught

Also, they come out every 2 weeks. Last patch dropped on the 29th (Which was a Monday and confused me greatly) so not due another patch until next week.
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Member Worshipper SmearyGore674's Avatar
    The first in flight good ol' North Carolina (Get over it Ohio)
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post

As for a more serious answer, should be next Tuesday. Well, most likely.

If I go by the Odyssey Quests anyway. 5 quests, 2 weeks to do them, I did mine last week so this is the "Empty" week for me.

If the patch notes came out 4 days ago, it won't be today.

They like to have at LEAST a week of PTS before dropping a patch, so major issues *Cough*Freya one-shotting people*Cough* are caught

Also, they come out every 2 weeks. Last patch dropped on the 29th (Which was a Monday and confused me greatly) so not due another patch until next week.
    Ok, thank you for the answer, that cleared a lot up for me. Just figured it was today for some reason. Anyway can't wait for some of those new skins.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, thats why they call it the present" -Master Oogway