View Poll Results: What do you think of kills not showing up on your loading frame?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • I wish we had the option to toggle it on and off because I liked it on my loading frame.

5 71.43%
  • It really doesn't bother me, I could take it or leave it.

1 14.29%
  • I wish we had the option to toggle it on and off because I did not liked it on my loading frame.

1 14.29%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So where are my kills?

Member Worshipper SmearyGore674's Avatar
    The first in flight good ol' North Carolina (Get over it Ohio)
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    The weird thing is, how long have stats on the loading frames been in the game and not caused an issue? When the pre-requisite was merely getting rank 1 and buying the Golden skin for Favor. You could then have your stats on your loading frame for the god you've played for all of like 3 games!

It only became an issue when they, for no reason, decided to move the feature to being universally applied. So EVERYONE had their stats on show with no requirements to do so and it was an opt out system (With the toggle button being hidden away in a ridiculously obscure place...)

Anyway, this entire scenario is exactly the same with mastery rank. When you've got a team of rank 0-1's and the enemy team is all rocking rank X's with sometimes obscene amounts of stars.

Yet, they haven't removed Mastery ranks from the game. Go figure.

Anyway, I'm not too fussed myself. I mostly only liked showing off my non-zero amounts of kills on Ganesha, the god who gives his kills away if anyone on his team is nearby (Funnily enough, at one point I had a higher K ratio on Ganesha than I did on Bakasura...). Also, the little update on my Kills:Assists ratio to see if I need to improve my kill securing on a particular god.
    I completely agree with this. It was never a issue since I started playing way back in 2015 and only now it has become some sort of problem? I don't see how Hi-Rez thinks that makes sense but then again this is coming from the devs that made it where you need 4 F6 votes to surrender instead of 3. Nothing they do will ever make sense to me, but I think there should be a toggle option.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, thats why they call it the present" -Master Oogway

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by A Darker Reality View Post
    I can honestly say I've never targeted or felt as if I've been targeted because of stats. They simply don't matter imo. Too many ways to manipulate stats for them to matter, such as playing a LOT of arena, or casual games with a full team of friends. Don't make that big a deal to me. Everyone's kills are 0 at match start.
    True that we all start at 0 kills at the beginning of a match, but some people (such as myself) do like to show how many kills we have with the god altogether. So taking that away is a waste to me, cause I purchased the mastery skins to show off my kills.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, thats why they call it the present" -Master Oogway

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,064
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SmearyGore674 View Post
    There is going to be toxicity anyway. Thats how most of the people who play this game roll anyway. Not saying its a good thing but taking that away won't help it any IMO. Either way I think adding it as a toggle option wouldn't be a bad idea but I understand what your saying, thank you for your thoughts.
    *There is going to be murderers anyway.*

My original post is not my opinion just one side of the coin. And the above statement is the mindset of prevention vs reaction.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead RandoriKitty's Avatar
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 98
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I really wish they would bring this feature back, I honestly miss it. For someone like me that largely only plays one god, nothing is better than flaunting my absurd amount of kills, assists, and wins. It's what sets the people apart who boosted with worshipper weekends/boosters and who didn't.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by RandoriKitty View Post
    I really wish they would bring this feature back, I honestly miss it. For someone like me that largely only plays one god, nothing is better than flaunting my absurd amount of kills, assists, and wins. It's what sets the people apart who boosted with worshipper weekends/boosters and who didn't.
    I agree, but apparently some people don't feel the same way. Hopefully a toggle will be added and then we can have a happy medium?

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by SmearyGore674 View Post
    I agree, but apparently some people don't feel the same way. Hopefully a toggle will be added and then we can have a happy medium?
    I mean... Technically, we DID have a toggle.

Back before when it only appeared when you owned a Mastery skin for that god, we had a toggle for it so you could own a mastery skin and not show stats.

Then when they changed it to globally available, the toggle to turn it off still existed.

It's only now when they've removed the stats altogether that the toggle no longer exists. Right now the toggle is just for showing/hiding mastery rank.

Which is so odd, that they've been going through all of this, when literally all they needed to do was add a second button. Make one for show/hide mastery and one for show/hide stats. Then everyone would be happy.

To be honest, it'd also be cool if they did more with the mastery skins... Since stats merely needed Gold and not Legendary/Diamond skins. Having some cool thing for your god when you're using other (Not vomit inducing) skins if you own the Gold/Legendary/Diamond skin so you can show off your dedication to the god that not only did you hit rank 10 but you also saved up the favor to purchase the mastery skins,

But the likelyhood of this happening when favour doesn't = money is pretty damn low...
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 772
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    I like how it was.
    Rocking the boat

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    the feature is gone for good because too many people cant behave like actual human beings
    When life gives you lemons......complain about the lemons!
    Your Daily Kappacino, Trollbuilder for fun, furry (literally too) and Salt-Injecter
    Greetings, at your service~

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I believe it had more to do with the rank showing than the actual stats. In my experience as a casual player who doesn't play conquest, people with high rank (multiple stars on the boarder) tends to get a bit more focused. More prestige for the kill I guess...

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaycrol View Post
    the feature is gone for good because too many people cant behave like actual human beings
    I sure hope not. It really makes me irritated to not have it. I know that sounds petty, but like for real, adding a toggle wouldnt be hard I dont think.