Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Zeuz needs another buff

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 176
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by AIGuardian View Post
    Im not talking about your rank in Joust Im talking about pro finals.
    Ahh, I see you've gone to your usual assumption tactic here on the forums again.

oh and thanks for this only proves my point further.... https://smite.gg/god/zeus
    That his stats are decent?

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 1,549
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Yes he is ez to shut down.with no mobility or cc. Anyone with a leap can simply jump over his combo, so yea their is some skill to it. (I dont want him to be like other mages were u have to have a precision of a First person shooter to be good, let it by a tactical decision making at the right time use of ability, not i moved my mouse one millimeter to to the left so my combo is gone, thanks)

oh and thanks for this only proves my point further.... https://smite.gg/god/zeus
    I find it ironic that'll you preach about Zeus needing a buff because apparently hes so bad and that Chronos doesn't need to be touched at all, yet Chronos has a lower win % than Zeus does.

Pick one.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 1,336
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    No, it proves our point. You sound like a flat-Earther saying the horizon proves the Earth is flat.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Zeus is fine, next thread pls
    When life gives you lemons......complain about the lemons!
    Your Daily Kappacino, Trollbuilder for fun, furry (literally too) and Salt-Injecter
    Greetings, at your service~

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 414
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaycrol View Post
    Zeus is fine, next thread pls
    He really isn't. He's just kdian there in the realm of mages. A damage mage who has a plethora of other mages who'd work better over him. His ideal mid meta is also the ideal mid meta for many prominent mid mages and they all have more utility and rotation prowess.
    Last edited by KAKLAW; 11-08-2018 at 03:48 AM.

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 392
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by KAKLAW View Post
    He really isn't. He's just kdian there in the realm of mages. A damage mage who has a plethora of other mages who'd work better over him. His ideal mid meta is also the ideal mid meta for many prominent mid mages and they all have more utility and rotation prowess.
    Zeus is a strong enough mage to build around though team comp wise. He may not have the cc himself to lock down enemies, but with Odin, Geb, Ares, Ama, cerb, and other aggressive set up supports, Zeus CAN destroy the entirety of the opponents team. He has done massive amounts of damage across all metas, and remained a powerful force. The only times he doesn't shine is when immobile mages are out in general. Even then, he can still be worth the risk if you can guard him.

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 634
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by KAKLAW View Post
    Zeus is the epitome of glass cannon.

He has no mobility, no defence and no hard CC. But what he does have is damage in spades.

Heck, there was even a point in time where it was meta to build him full tank and he STILL would top the player damage.

If you have a team comp that can lock down and peel the enemy team, there is no Mage that can match him in raw damage output, ESPECIALLY in Conquest where fights in the jungle/phoenixes funnel everyone into areas ideal for his Lightning Storm to get massive damage.
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    He needs tweaks if not a full rework. definitely no stat buffs though, modes outside of conquest that are more compact see him get off ridiculous amounts of damage.
    I'd try reducing the power scaling of most of his moves as a trade off for a protection shred debuff on basics/chain lightning that bounced off his shield, make his baseline damage go down but his potential damage go up if you're skilled with shield placement, just as an idea.
    I wouldn't mind him getting fully reworked into a straight AA mage though, would be nice to see another hunter-mage.
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 213
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    omfg, ppl, chill out. Zeus doesn't need buff, neither nerf, what he need is rework. first of all he need rework for this stupid braindead bouncing mechanic to make ppl who play him at least use thir brains and eyes to aim abilities. there are a lot of other mages with abilities, which aren't skillshots, Scylla 2 isn't skillshot, Poseidon 3 isn't skillshot, Baron 2 isn't skillshot, literaly every huge AoE ability of any god isn't skillshot, but there is no other god in this game that require no aiming. even those big AoE abilities need to be aimed to hit someone, but with Zeus you can kill someone even if your cat sit on you keyboard and press a button with his ass... this thing must leave this game.

after this he may be buffed, nerfed or whatever.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Member Follower
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 615
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    buff it , nerf it , whatever _ zeus is just suhuhuhuhuper boring to play anyway