Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dont Buff Crhonos

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 489
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Wow, 35-85 more base HP is going to make such a huge difference for a squishy god. Clearly, this is all a step too far.
    Could be 1 hp and he still didn't need it. Others do. But they want all gods to be the same apparently.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 1,344
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by AIGuardian View Post
    Could be 1 hp and he still didn't need it. Others do. But they want all gods to be the same apparently.
    That doesn't mean this change will break him as a god. Not every unnecessary change is a game-breaking one.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    That doesn't mean this change will break him as a god. Not every unnecessary change is a game-breaking one.
    Then if unnecessary plz revert. Never said game breaking.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 615
    Achievements:
    waow , all those comments for nothing , like if chronos now have completely changed . go sue hirez for this !!!
    Last edited by FRONTdeQUICHE; 11-10-2018 at 08:34 PM.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 1,344
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by AIGuardian View Post
    Then if unnecessary plz revert. Never said game breaking.
    It changes nothing. It wasn't needed, but it's not worth removing now that it's happening.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    It changes nothing. It wasn't needed, but it's not worth removing now that it's happening.
    Same as I already said before to similar post I agree whit you it wasen't needed. And yes it does change something changes HP

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 176
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    They wanted all of the adc mages to be in line together. No, it might not be game changing, but they want them all to fit more in line with the feeling of "if I go Chronos or Freya, they'll have a little more health for that early game poke vs a mage that is more burst/support"

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Saerireth View Post
    They wanted all of the adc mages to be in line together. No, it might not be game changing, but they want them all to fit more in line with the feeling of "if I go Chronos or Freya, they'll have a little more health for that early game poke vs a mage that is more burst/support"
    I stooped reading your condescending sarcastic narrow posts long ago and I didn't read this one either I just see the name and use it as a bump so thanks.

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    You should've seen Beta Chronos.

No really, Chronos absolutely deserves any buff he can get. He has a weak early game and should be rewarded with an appropriate late game. As you stated, he draws a fine line between hunter and mage and thus - as a late game powerhouse - he should get the best of both worlds.
    Instead, you'll find that late game he's outclassed as a mage AND a hunter. Then why even bother going through that horrible early phase?

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 640
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by GoIdschuss View Post
    No really, Chronos absolutely deserves any buff he can get. He has a weak early game and should be rewarded with an appropriate late game. As you stated, he draws a fine line between hunter and mage and thus - as a late game powerhouse - he should get the best of both worlds.
    Instead, you'll find that late game he's outclassed as a mage AND a hunter. Then why even bother going through that horrible early phase?
    He's honestly not that bad...

There's certainly other gods that could do with buffs more than him.

Since, early game he is literally just a normal mage. Spamming his normal mage damage abilities to clear waves (Which he can do quite freely given that he only needs to spend mana on his 2 due to the mana refund quadrant)

Then mid-late game he will just out DPS mages. Heck, he can out DPS Qin's Hunters too, just only while he's Quadrant 4 is active...

Which is Chronos' main issue. He's harder to play than your average mage/huntard. Since you have to consistently land his skills both of which are fairly slow (His 1 is also quite small too) and also be able to play around his quadrant timings. Not to mention trying to utilize his ult well, knowing how long it'll take to cast, how much damage you'll take in that time and where it'll take you back to.

Though, I find when playing him, it's mostly about trying to utilize those quadrant timings, which can be really annoying (Especially since I find myself pretty much just exclusively using the mana return early game and then the basic attack stim when I have a couple of items)
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!