Thread: 5.21 - Celestial Domination - PTS Issues Thread

HiRez Staff Follower HiRezIsiah's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,030
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran

5.21 - Celestial Domination - PTS Issues Thread

What's up everyone!

PTS for Update 5.21 - Celestial Domination is LIVE!

You can find the full Update Notes here.

Please post any bugs or issues found from PTS in this thread. Also, feel free to leave any feedback you have about any of the latest God & Item changes, or the newest Adventure!

For instructions on how to download and participate in the PTS visit this link.

See you on the Battleground!
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    first time PTS install. It takes like 2h on 150Mbit net. All those updates since 5.13 are something… you can do better.

As a first time PTS user I went getting all the stuff I'm still missing, so eventually with all those hundreds of quick database updates something might have gone wrong with my record on PTS server. So there is that.

- Bellona divine dragon skin (not owned) still has the "Go To" button active on gods page. Where it sends you isn't as pretty.
    - Ganesha in Golden vault (adventure) went "Undefined". Have two keys left. On first day it bugged out and showed 5 unlocked (all but Ganesha). After restart it does show Aphrodite skin properly locked too, which corresponds to 2 keys left. Aphrodite skin has title, Ganesha not. Can't claim any.
    - Neith Harajuku skin went mental too. Both S5 store and gods page. Doesn't show up at all.
    - Winter holiday chest in store shows 18/19 to me and doesn't allow any further purchases. On first loggin it allowed empty purchases just wasting 400 gems, now it says you already have them all while the list is still 18/19.

Again, all of this could simply be related to broken account record. An issue with my belongings list.
    Would love to test gameplay itself - adventure, but I'm not into waiting forever even more so considering you can't even make real favor here not to mention anything else. Not sure how do you expect people spend their time voluntarily on this. Queue seems endless fail and you don't get anything at all. GL.

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 148
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    PTS is down, is the test over?

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    for a second day my login to PTS stops just before loading UI with a reconnect request which is bugged out.

Text over text mentioning version mismatch even though it is updated and failed login due to wrong credentials.
    While also missing fields to reenter account name and password. Facebook and Google login buttons still there, just not the regular fields.

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 170
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    300+ ping every NA match, I live in NA. NEVER had matches with this bad a lag before, maybe 1 every 3-5 months but not every match.

1 Adventure, 2 Arena, I am done for day until resolved.

First match I was killed for First Blood, the Merc who killed me actually apologized and complained about his ping.

Him, me, many others seeing this, cannot play when every god is teleporting, seeing stutters, cannot land anything due to lag.

AFK players who try to come back to match only to be kicked again.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    First problem I had was "file not found: EasyAntiCheat/Launcher/Settings64.json" error, after fixing this so that I could get the game to open (by copying everything from the official smite's EasyAntiCheat folder into the PTS folder >>Don't replace anything, it will won't work if you do that<<), I now am able to launch the game, but I can't login because it's saying "Warning Version Mismatch".

Maybe it will actually let me login tomorrow, so that I can play the 2 games I need before the time is up so i can get the gems?

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Goddess Arachne is missing