Thread: Question about adventure bundles

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 276
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class

Question about adventure bundles

1. are the gold keys season specific like if i buy a bundle this season and get golden key can i use that key to buy one of the skins next season? sameway can i use the gold key from this season bundle to get a skin from last season?

2. will i be able to buy this season bundles next season?

Thanks for your time
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 1,812
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    1. You can't use a golden key from one season for a skin from another season.

2. They haven't even removed the bundles from previous seasons, so unless they suddenly change that practice for this season... I suppose so.

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by GongsunYiru View Post

2. They haven't even removed the bundles from previous seasons, so unless they suddenly change that practice for this season... I suppose so.
    i didnt notice we still have previous bundles for purchase it would always show me the current ones
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Achievements:

so if i buy season 5 bundles next season i can still get season 5 gold key and unlock one of the season 5 gold vault skins yes? just asking

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 1,812
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post
    so if i buy season 5 bundles next season i can still get season 5 gold key and unlock one of the season 5 gold vault skins yes? just asking
    Yes, that is correct.

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    i'm fairly certain they won't remove the actual bundles anytime soon, even the season 4 ones. the skins are "limited" only in such that they are hard locked behind a paywall and won't ever be in chests. it averages out to like, 11 skins + junk for like 5000 gems give or take, so i'm sure it's lucrative to just keep them around.
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

Achievements:
    Yes, that is correct.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VlentisFlyheightis View Post
    i'm fairly certain they won't remove the actual bundles anytime soon, even the season 4 ones. the skins are "limited" only in such that they are hard locked behind a paywall and won't ever be in chests. it averages out to like, 11 skins + junk for like 5000 gems give or take, so i'm sure it's lucrative to just keep them around.
    ah i see i was kinda wondering if i'll be able to get them later cuz i'm low on gems atm