Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Loki

  1. #11
    Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Somewhere lost in Time
    Posts
    18,501
    33
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 3,038
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Rep Power
    50
    Loki meme about him being not viable is dead after all the item changes and meta changes he is more than viable now in fact he is in top 15 by winrates in Diamond+ games
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

  2. #12
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,492
    30
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 1,336
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post
    there's a loki bot in smite reddit which whenever you say something like loki is bad or loki isn't viable it will give you super long essay of why he's good
    It's official. Either God is not real, or he hates us all.

    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    Loki meme about him being not viable is dead after all the item changes and meta changes he is more than viable now in fact he is in top 15 by winrates in Diamond+ games
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


  3. #13
    The Mad Hatter Chosen Relanah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Patting ALL the lolis :3
    Posts
    2,307
    9
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 634
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    Loki meme about him being not viable is dead after all the item changes and meta changes he is more than viable now in fact he is in top 15 by winrates in Diamond+ games
    I'm not sure what item/meta changes have stopped him from being a one trick pony that's only good for bursting a single target like literally every other Assassin in the game can do.

    As that's been the issue with Loki all the time, is that, yes, he can murder someone. But then he doesn't do anything else. He has no teamfight presence (Outside of that one kill), no CC, no AoE, he doesn't rotate notably fast to excel in the laning phase and he's still kind of crummy from behind because he's so dependent on being able to burst his target given he usually has to drop literally everything in his kit to do it.

    It's never really been that he's "Too weak" and is unable to do anything, it's just that pretty much everyone else does what he does AND MORE.

    That said, looking at his stats on smite.gg it looks like people are running him in solo lane and building damage. I guess abusing the fact that Decoy lets him negate pressure by stalling the wave, then he can rotate and be a second "Jungler" and help snowball other lanes with double Assassin ganks...

    Probably not a strat that's wholly unique to him though... I dare say Merc could do something similar given is absolutely disgusting wave clear with Golden Blade + Made You Look insta-deleting camps/waves...
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

    We need more kawaii skins!

  4. #14
    Member Worshipper Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    466
    4
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 449
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    0
    Old Loki Skin? Okay does anyone have a picture to share?
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

  5. #15
    Junior Member Cupidhead STOPB4NNIN6ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    16
    3
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 548
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Google does

  6. #16
    Member Worshipper Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    466
    4
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 449
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by STOPB4NNIN6ME View Post
    Google does


    OMFG he is ugly af! Please don't revive ugly in the game! Even Aphro can't fix twugly!

    Twugly = Twice as ugly!
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

  7. #17
    Member Follower
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    237
    4
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 615
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    _you noticed relanah doesnt like loki at all..
    loki has high moibility and stealth _ just that is wonderful and not all assassins have this _ have you ever heard that [VVVB] scream of panic ?

    loki can clear waves of minions _ of course he can and easily

    loki's dopple is a good shield and a good obstacle if you are chased or if you chase ) try to think by yourself sometimes , if it is not written in the book use your brain to explore different possiblities

    loki _ _ WHAT ??? pfff naaah of course you can make a multikill with loki , are you that noob ? use blink relic=double ult ,

    "looking at his stats" _ mouahahahahah i must be dreaming when i see that kind of argument _ size matters , and you have big big mouth _ look at the stats of this guy and now tell me who is the killer


    etc...etc...etc..etc... loki is GOOOOOOD so GOOOOOOD that you must be super bad to spit on him the way you constantly do

    and ....yeah i kept your link for stats [remember : you posted it to show me your cheap 660hours of game when i had 2500 and 50% assault when i have 65%]_ you are not good )) at all ))) just a mouth.
    Last edited by FRONTdeQUICHE; 10-29-2018 at 10:46 PM.

  8. #18
    Member Worshipper Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    466
    4
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 449
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    0
    We now need a stealth warrior, hunter, and guardian lol. Funny how we have 2 stealth mages though. Can you imagine a stealth team? That would stress me out LOL.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

  9. #19
    Member Follower
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    237
    4
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 615
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondrainn View Post
    We now need a stealth warrior, hunter, and guardian lol. Funny how we have 2 stealth mages though. Can you imagine a stealth team? That would stress me out LOL.
    true , ninjas are a problem as long as muzen is the only one able to detect stealthy enemies ; they should add a stealth detection to wards

  10. #20
    Senior Member Chosen Zaveana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Destination unknown
    Posts
    1,924
    12
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,064
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Veteran
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by FRONTdeQUICHE View Post
    loki has high moibility and stealth _ just that is wonderful and not all assassins have this _ have you ever heard that [VVVB] scream of panic ?

    loki can clear waves of minions _ of course he can and easily

    loki's dopple is a good shield and a good obstacle if you are chased or if you chase ) try to think by yourself sometimes , if it is not written in the book use your brain to explore different possiblities

    loki _ _ WHAT ??? pfff naaah of course you can make a multikill with loki , are you that noob ? use blink relic=double ult ,

    "looking at his stats" _ mouahahahahah i must be dreaming when i see that kind of argument _ size matters , and you have big big mouth _ look at the stats of this guy and now tell me who is the killer


    etc...etc...etc..etc... loki is GOOOOOOD so GOOOOOOD that you must be super bad to spit on him the way you constantly do

    and ....yeah i kept your link for stats [remember : you posted it to show me your cheap 660hours of game when i had 2500 and 50% assault when i have 65%]_ you are not good )) at all ))) just a mouth.
    Loki is garbage because he has only one valid play and he's not even unique or remotely a good god at the only play he has when faced against a good team. Keep ad hominem attacks to a minimum it doesn't help your argument. Loki's decoy is a shit block against chasing players unless it's a crack left in a corner from a ymir wall, etc. Almost every CC has minimum aoe/penetration and the decoy is not going to stop a Susano from pulling you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •