Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is Balance?-Hi-rez Forever

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Janissary90's Avatar
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

What is Balance?-Hi-rez Forever

I'm really thinking sometimes...Maybe Tahuti should've stay like it use to be.So Hi-rez couldn't do stupid decisions like keep buffing Book of Thoth,Soul reaver and penetration items and broke to Mages into oblivion.
    But My main issue in this game 2 BROKEN Mage Hi-rez keep ignoring and making this game such a unbalanced mess.He bo and Scylla.This gods power scale so disgusting thanks to their passives their each damage abilities top damage of most ultis in game.Just example after Full stack Book of thoth Scylla crush hits 900 damage and ulti hits 1.1 k,Hebo other hand his 1 hits 460 in lvl 3 and this ability only have 3 sc cooldown.This gods can hit 1400+ damage after spear of magus,divine ruin and oblivion shard.Also Scylla have both Teleport also Speed boost in her kit ,Hebo slow and speed buff so he can keep poke and run away.İf this isn't broken what it is?

Even as assassin if you can't stunlock them to death He bo and Scylla ult can take %75 of your health.Only way to kill them is cc to death or sacrifice someone to soak damage and try to kill until cooldown is up.I have X rank Scylla and I had fun with her in season 2 but I don't wanna play with her bs she is so boring and I feel like scum.İf you dont believe me just look at Ranked bans.Hunters can eat their hearths out againts Magical scale.Sad thing there is no Stone of Fal for counterbuild this burst damage but doesnt even matter after Stacks are finish.So even building full tank dont do nothing againts this broken gods.

I wonder how much Titan or Hi-rez will sleep and keep this mages unbalanced and broken like this?
    Critize for better Smite.

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 634
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Janissary90 View Post
    I'm really thinking sometimes...Maybe Tahuti should've stay like it use to be.
    No thanks, being balanced around having to buy a single expensive item on every mage in every game is lame af.

So Hi-rez couldn't do stupid decisions like keep buffing Book of Thoth,Soul reaver and penetration items and broke to Mages into oblivion.
    Implying that Mages are any more or less powerful than before. Heck, they NERFED Soul Reaver.

But My main issue in this game 2 BROKEN Mage Hi-rez keep ignoring and making this game such a unbalanced mess.He bo and Scylla.
    These aren't even the strongest mages right now...

This gods power scale so disgusting thanks to their passives their each damage abilities top damage of most ultis in game.Just example after Full stack Book of thoth Scylla crush hits 900 damage and ulti hits 1.1 k,Hebo other hand his 1 hits 460 in lvl 3 and this ability only have 3 sc cooldown.This gods can hit 1400+ damage after spear of magus,divine ruin and oblivion shard.
    This is different to before... How?

Average levels of power have decreased since before the change to the mage items. Like, before with old Tahuti, I'd be hitting 600-700 power on most mages and getting close to ~900 power on gods like KKK and Scylla.

Now, it's more like 500-600 power because no more stupid multipliers.

Also Scylla have both Teleport also Speed boost in her kit ,Hebo slow and speed buff so he can keep poke and run away.İf this isn't broken what it is?
    Umm... Scylla's speed boost is only on her ult, which stops her using any other skills and her teleport not only takes a moment for her to set up, but telegraphs the location she's going to so you can prepare to follow her.

He Bo's carpet is terrible for escaping, especially since he has one of if not the lowest healthpool in the game. If he's getting away from you with it, the problem isn't with He Bo.

What is broken?

Freya doing the same burst damage you're complaining about with her 1, while having boosted up basic attacks while its on CD, having an instant cast untelegraphed Banish to set up and her ult literally taking her out of harms way and giving her a massive nuke to shoot down?

Mercury running around insta-deleting jungle camps with Golden Blade and then having a ton of CC and massive damage output in teamfights while also having a steroid that lets him melt objectives too.

Baron having a million pieces of utility in his kit along with potent CC and his stupidly strong ultimate.

Pele healing for approximately a billion health when she drops below 50% and triggers her passive?

Even as assassin if you can't stunlock them to death He bo and Scylla ult can take %75 of your health.
    You can say literally the same thing about most Mages.

Kraken, Spirit of the Nine Winds, Through Space and Time, Final Judgement, Earthshaker, Searing Pain, Death Gaze and even Valkerie's Discretion will all chunk most if not all of your life if you don't stunlock the mage and prevent them from casting it.

Only way to kill them is cc to death or sacrifice someone to soak damage and try to kill until cooldown is up.
    Or, play an Assassin and burst them before they can do anything.

Buy Aegis and immune their burst.

Use your teams mage to throw an ult on them first.

Or a myriad of other things that completely shut down these gods...
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Achievements:

Oh really ..Do you even look at Ranked bans and their power scale only with Book of thoth?Oh yeah lets change Tahuti and make to Book of thoth new power item of game

Or, play an Assassin and burst them before they can do anything.Only way to kill them stun lock and burst damage to death ...if they are decide to go alone.

Buy Aegis and immune their burst.

Use your teams mage to throw an ult on them first.

Or a myriad of other things that completely shut down these gods...

oH NO SHİT Sherlock.Oh yeah buy aegis ..Wow I never think about that.When 1000+ damage can take your laf healt every 3 sc.İT can give you advange for run.I can't believe what Im saying right now but Loki become necessary Evil.Because otherwise You can't stop this bullshit.Also You calling He bo carpet and Scylla ult disadvantage when Scylla ult gives her %70 movement speed and he bo can slow %50 and give yourself %50 speed buff .WTH are you talking about?

I dont even wanna talk about Freya because I lost my hope about Hi-rez can balance this god since release this god %90 op %10 trahs and never reach to balanced state in anymode.I dont even mention Baron,Disgusting Agni keep spamm 700 damage fire balls every 5 sc.

Do you even play this game or you are qualified Hi-rez defender?All your said is obvious things for defend from all damge sources and you have any solution for this gods.Even I build full tank they are hits 700 damage with crush or water crush.

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 269
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    i was really wondering why people stopped talking about scylla's dmg at one point there were lots of threads about scylla's dmg but they have been like this forever well not forever but as far as i've been playing but she's not as annoying as freya or mercury with golden blade as relanah said these 2 gods are bullshit right now you build poly on freya and You kill easy squishies

someone suggested they make mercury as an ability which crits like serqet 1 instead of how it is currently like basic attack
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Achievements:

Oh really ..Do you even look at Ranked bans and their power scale only with Book of thoth?Oh yeah lets change Tahuti and make to Book of thoth new power item of game
    I look at Ranked bans. Do you?
    https://smite.gg/stats

Freya banned 87.67% of games
    Baron banned 78.40% of games
    Pele banned 76.79% of games
    Chernobog banned 61.52% of games
    Geb banned 61.40% of games
    Athena banned 60.51% of games

He Bo banned 30.51% of games
    Scylla banned 1.14% of games

A side note, is that He Bo has high ban rate but when available he's only picked 10% of the time (Compared to gods like Freya, Baron, Mercury, Athena etc. Whom are picked 10-35% of the time when not banned)

Only way to kill them stun lock and burst damage to death ...if they are decide to go alone.
    If you're bad, yes.

If you're good you can delete them in an instant with a decent Assassin. I.e. No time for them to beads/aegis or for anyone to react. Then you GTFO and you're golden.

oH NO SHİT Sherlock.Oh yeah buy aegis ..Wow I never think about that.When 1000+ damage can take your laf healt every 3 sc.İT can give you advange for run.
    You were talking about Scylla ult hitting for 1000+ (Which is easy to Aegis. As is her Sic 'Em > Crush combo)

As far as He Bo, sure, he's just getting a casual 800+ power and enough penetration to deal true damage to do that damage...

Maybe back before the item changes when Rod of Tahuti was broken and gave everyone a ton of power, but these days, not a chance.

I can't believe what Im saying right now but Loki become necessary Evil.Because otherwise You can't stop this bullshit.
    I do it quite frequently on Bakasura, Da Ji, Camazotz, Thanatos, Ravana, Serqet, Awilix, Fenrir, Mercury, Ne Zha and Bastet... Probably could do it on others too, I just don't play them that much.

Also You calling He bo carpet and Scylla ult disadvantage when Scylla ult gives her %70 movement speed and he bo can slow %50 and give yourself %50 speed buff .WTH are you talking about?
    Scylla ult for mobility means she's not using it for damage, she can't teleport and if she wants to attack she roots herself in place for the animation. Making defensive usage very limited and meaning if you're not getting combo'd by someone else, it can often just make her a free kill.

He Bo carpet does nothing when I Blink/Leap/Teleport onto his face after he leaves the carpet (Or even while he's still on it, depending on the god I can just insta-gib him). Just movement speed, and movement speed specifically in a set area, is not very powerful compared to Assassin mobility.

I dont even wanna talk about Freya because I lost my hope about Hi-rez can balance this god since release this god %90 op %10 trahs and never reach to balanced state in anymode.I dont even mention Baron,Disgusting Agni keep spamm 700 damage fire balls every 5 sc.
    So... There are more OP gods than these 2?

Do you even play this game or you are qualified Hi-rez defender?All your said is obvious things for defend from all damge sources and you have any solution for this gods.Even I build full tank they are hits 700 damage with crush or water crush.
    I play this game. Apparently better than you.

Don't build full tank, its a shit build no matter who you're against. Be it mage or hunter or assassin.

These 2 gods aren't even the hardest hitting gods in the game.

Git gud or at least cry about one of the actually OP gods in the game...

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post
    i was really wondering why people stopped talking about scylla's dmg at one point there were lots of threads about scylla's dmg but they have been like this forever
    People probably stopped because they released a bunch more mages that do similar damage. So her damage isn't really that notable anymore. Heck, even her ult is kind of lame when you've got Thoth's and Vulcan's running around with their extra long range AoE ults dealing like 1100+ damage to squishies. Or KKK's who can literally one shot a squishy with 1500+ damage ults in a full damage build.

To be honest, I do personally think that Scylla is a little on the OP side, but not because of her damage, because of the cripple on her root. I find that to be completely unnecessary given how easy her damage is to confirm (Since she can insta-detonate Crush unlike Nox and especially since she got that buff a while back making I'm a Monster! cast faster). But part of that is I often play gods with mobility skills and so I really hate cripple...

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post
    someone suggested they make mercury as an ability which crits like serqet 1 instead of how it is currently like basic attack
    Or they could just delete Golden Blade.

The item doesn't add anything to the game. It was unnecessary to bring it back. It currently fails at the one thing it was supposed to do (Which is help some gods with jungle clear) and is basically there to be abused by literally just Mercury, Kali and Bakasura to clear waves fast and annihilate people in teamfights.

Like, before they added it, Mercury was still a top tier pick while Kali and Bakasura were not particularly notable.

Now, all three gods are 55%+ win rates, Baka's surging up the pick/ban rates and Merc has just insane pick rates...
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

Achievements:
    I do it quite frequently on Bakasura, Da Ji, Camazotz, Thanatos, Ravana, Serqet, Awilix, Fenrir, Mercury, Ne Zha and Bastet... Probably could do it on others too, I just don't play them that much.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Only assassins who count here legit burst damage can instantly kill you with one combo like Thanatos.Loki.Ne zha.With Bakasura Hebo can slow him down with carpet and remove him with ulti also Camazotz dont have burst damage until late game.Bastet only wish to kill him when her carpet in cooldown also ult.Also scylla can root multiple targets if they are close each others.

I play this game. Apparently better than you.

Don't build full tank, its a shit build no matter who you're against. Be it mage or hunter or assassin.

These 2 gods aren't even the hardest hitting gods in the game.

Git gud or at least cry about one of the actually OP gods in the game...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kid you are legit delusional 12 yo.You are exposing your ignorant fanboyism with this comment.Oh yeah lets keep all this 1000+ damage per each ability damage bc Aegis is exist.Kid You are not good at bullshitting.Typical "genious" comeback "Git gud".You know Freya 1,2 combo is deals 700 damage at lvl 5 but she dont have escape without her ulti also not like He bo and Scylla she need to use both of abilities for one strong Hebo doing same damage with his 1 and its only have 3 sc cooldown.What are you smoking?You agree being tank is pointless againts this damage scale only thing you should build damage and try to reach that Scylla and Hebo and kill him with one shot.Which is what Im doing building damage to my fafnir and trying to stunlock Scylla until death before she touch me. İF she have beads well shit.But building damage as tank not responded good in Conquest if you don't know.

i was really wondering why people stopped talking about scylla's dmg at one point there were lots of threads about scylla's dmg but they have been like this forever well not forever but as far as i've been playing but she's not as annoying as freya or mercury with golden blade as relanah said these 2 gods are bullshit right now you build poly on freya and You kill easy squishies
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They said and they shut their mouths after seeing Hi-rez don't give a shit.Because this gods is popular and can bank up from their popularity which is We are hearing "I'am a DRACOOOO" OR "I'M GODSCYLLA" EVERY FUCKİNG MONTH.Hi-rez don't care balance if this gods making money.Which is biggest example buffing Ullr just for T5 sells.
    Last edited by Janissary90; 10-29-2018 at 07:50 AM.

Achievements:
    Only assassins who count here legit burst damage can instantly kill you with one combo like Thanatos.Loki.Ne zha.With Bakasura Hebo can slow him down with carpet and remove him with ulti also Camazotz dont have burst damage until late game.Bastet only wish to kill him when her carpet in cooldown also ult.Also scylla can root multiple targets if they are close each others.
    You say this, but I still kill He Bo's and Scylla's without much fuss with any of these.

I don't even need burst damage or lockdown out the ass to do it.

Which is why I can do it with all the aforementioned gods, in additional to non-assassins like Warriors and even guardians.

Kid you are legit delusional 12 yo.You are exposing your ignorant fanboyism with this comment.
    Hehe, fanboyism...

When talking to the guy who literally calls Hi-Rez mentally deficient when they release obviously broken gods like Cernnunos, Baron, Freya rework etc...

Or when they make dumb decisions like giving Scylla a cripple on her root or that time they buffed Hastened Fatalis for no reason and broke the game and kept trying (And failing) to balance it... Or the time they buffed the perfectly fine god, Skadi repeatedly and made her into a super OP S+++ tier pick...

Among other things.

Oh yeah lets keep all this 1000+ damage per each ability damage bc Aegis is exist.Kid You are not good at bullshitting.
    If you want to talk about BS damage output, go play a Hunter and build crit.

Like 600-900 damage crits on basic attacks that fire at 2.0-2.5 times PER SECOND.

Any talk about OP damage is just laughable when hunters with access to crit still exist in the game.

Typical "genious" comeback "Git gud".You know Freya 1,2 combo is deals 700 damage at lvl 5 but she dont have escape without her ulti also not like He bo and Scylla she need to use both of abilities for one strong Hebo doing same damage with his 1 and its only have 3 sc cooldown.
    Freya doesn't have a cooldown on her 2.

So she only uses her 1 for damage which will do 330 + 80% damage. If you build Poly (Which you will because it's broken af on Freya) that goes up to 330 + 155% damage. This can be done at range and has a mere 9s CD.

He Bo's 1 does only 290 + 80% and requires him to be up close to his target (Meaning, Freya will obliterate him before he can even cast his 1 a single time, let alone capitalize on its short cooldown)

What are you smoking?You agree being tank is pointless againts this damage scale
    Being a tank is pointless in this game.

Irregardless of these 2 gods.

Being 100% defensively built is bad. As it doesn't protect you against ANY damage dealers in any significant way and makes you completely useless offensively.

It's much better to build Bruiser so you have enough defence to take the edge off incoming damage, but then invest into CDR/Power/Penetration so you can actually win 1v1's and pump out more control and damage so that you can pressure targets, such as glass cannon gods like Hunters/Mages, so they have to back off instead of freecasting their damage.

Because this gods is popular and can bank up from their popularity which is We are hearing "I'am a DRACOOOO" OR "I'M GODSCYLLA" EVERY FUCKİNG MONTH.
    You say this, but I literally provided evidence that shows that neither He Bo nor Scylla are actually popular right now. Especially not when compared to actually OP gods which are featured in picks/bans in nearly 100% of games...
    Preferred Gods:

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 1,549
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Squishy burst mages deal a lot over damage, the more you know.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 1,334
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    In this thread: sodium chloride.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 449
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    I'm really thinking sometimes...Maybe Tahuti should've stay like it use to be.So Hi-rez couldn't do stupid decisions like keep buffing Book of Thoth,Soul reaver and penetration items and broke to Mages into oblivion.
    But My main issue in this game 2 BROKEN Mage Hi-rez keep ignoring and making this game such a unbalanced mess.He bo and Scylla.This gods power scale so disgusting thanks to their passives their each damage abilities top damage of most ultis in game.Just example after Full stack Book of thoth Scylla crush hits 900 damage and ulti hits 1.1 k,Hebo other hand his 1 hits 460 in lvl 3 and this ability only have 3 sc cooldown.This gods can hit 1400+ damage after spear of magus,divine ruin and oblivion shard.Also Scylla have both Teleport also Speed boost in her kit ,Hebo slow and speed buff so he can keep poke and run away.İf this isn't broken what it is?

Even as assassin if you can't stunlock them to death He bo and Scylla ult can take %75 of your health.Only way to kill them is cc to death or sacrifice someone to soak damage and try to kill until cooldown is up.I have X rank Scylla and I had fun with her in season 2 but I don't wanna play with her bs she is so boring and I feel like scum.İf you dont believe me just look at Ranked bans.Hunters can eat their hearths out againts Magical scale.Sad thing there is no Stone of Fal for counterbuild this burst damage but doesnt even matter after Stacks are finish.So even building full tank dont do nothing againts this broken gods.

I wonder how much Titan or Hi-rez will sleep and keep this mages unbalanced and broken like this?
    What? Mages unbalanced? They did nerfed items esp. Soul Reaver which pissed me off tremendously. LOL He Bo and Scylla you think are the most OP mages? Girl bye LOL. If you said Baron or Freya I would have agreed with you.

Oppose to looking at mages at a whole, look at other classes that I find a bit kind of OP like Pele heals which now she can literally one vs one on most mages. Or Ares who I feel is just OP as hell.

Mages are not the issue. The issue is certain gods just posses a better kit than others which makes them really OP esp if they choose the right items to equip with.

Last edited by Diamondrainn; 10-29-2018 at 08:44 PM.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!