Thread: I cannot see how long my account is suspended for

New Member Cupidhead Fluttershy121's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384

Exclamation I cannot see how long my account is suspended for

Why am I not being shown how long my account is suspended for? I was in a game and once the game was done, I got kicked from Smite and when I went to log back in, it said "You are suspended for match griefing for @@hours@@ hours and @@minutes@@ minutes". How long of a ban is this, and why was i suspended? I have not done any form of match griefing and this is only my 5th or 6th day playing after a month of not playing, and I am suspended. If this is some big ban, can it please be removed, or if its a huge year ban or something, i would like to request a refund. I have invested 600-700 dollars into my account, and I would not like all that money to be wasted if I can no longer access said account. All my transactions have been through the smite store on the website, and I would greatly appreciate it if I could get some much needed help on this.
    Last edited by Fluttershy121; 10-27-2018 at 09:07 AM.

New Member Cupidhead Fluttershy121's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Quote Originally Posted by GongsunYiru View Post
    i already submitted a ticket, but no response.
    Last edited by Fluttershy121; 10-27-2018 at 01:26 PM.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 645
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I got banned too for no reason with the same bug as you have and no email sent about me being banned about something and also sent the "SUPPORT" team ticket for help but no respone it just feels like they want to ban random people and let them suffer and I've also spent alot of cash on game about the same as you did I wont tolerate another ban for NO REASON!

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 3,038
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    We dont allow Discussing Disciplinary Actions on the Smite Forums if you wish to discuss it then do it through Support Ticket

Closing
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*