Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: When you have clueless devs that don't know what to answer and what to do.

Senior Member Prestigious AlexNemesis's Avatar
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 1,442
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Tagger Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Veteran

When you have clueless devs that don't know what to answer and what to do.

Vi, Goddess Of Wrecking

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 392
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    wow you got any screenshots for the thread? i saw the post on reddit but didn't bother checking it out
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Tagger Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post
    wow you got any screenshots for the thread? i saw the post on reddit but didn't bother checking it out
    I made those threads myself. I got so many downvotes and rude replies from those same people. so I deleted my account cause I hate reddit lol

1. About Freya he said, He and team seeing nothing wrong with her at all and she is balance. People there agreed with him and name called me.

2. Same thing I heard about Baron, lighter version, Pele and Cherno. Also it was said that getting hit out of hitboxes is working as intended.
    Vi, Goddess Of Wrecking

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,064
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Veteran
    Would need the full context of that conversation to side with anyone but from what I'm seeing here it is either a l2p issue or you have a very specific problem.

Junior Member Cupidhead STOPB4NNIN6ME's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 548
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaveana View Post
    Would need the full context of that conversation to side with anyone but from what I'm seeing here it is either a l2p issue or you have a very specific problem.
    That's your answer for everything, like you think you some kind if pro. But you're just an arena main.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 1,381
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    It's neither, Alex has made it very clear he's only here to instigate and not to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by STOPB4NNIN6ME View Post
    That's your answer for everything, like you think you some kind if pro. But you're just an arena main.
    Kinda like this guy.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 392
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    true but let's not also forget reddit is weird you will know when will people get downvote boners
    but still agreed we will need full conversation to help with the problem
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    It's neither, Alex has made it very clear he's only here to instigate and not to discuss.

Kinda like this guy.
    you and your folks are in bronze, playing mainly clash. so, yeah. Also Ajax plays only Joust, and Pon just suck at this.

PS: if you are not getting paid to be here 24/7, you got issues.
    Vi, Goddess Of Wrecking

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 724
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    I'm so confused...

"Smite is a cash grab game"

If it is, it's a pretty poor one... Why would they continue to work on a cash grab game? While most are just finished to the point of getting quick sales and left to rot so none of that cash is spent on wages...

"Getting worse and worse for real players"

Uhh... What?

What's a "Real Player"? An actual human? Well, there's nothing to be gained from botting so I assume most people are "Real"... How's the game getting worse for them? Because they're selling skins that have 0 impact on the actual game like they have been for the entirety of their existence?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexNemesis View Post
    1. About Freya he said, He and team seeing nothing wrong with her at all and she is balance. People there agreed with him and name called me.
    Who is "He"?

Also, technically, Freya is balanced, until you build Poly on her then she becomes retarded... Without Poly, she's actually not too bad, strong, but not overly so. Poly just gives her insane burst far beyond other "Burst Mages" while she can then follow up with decent basics...

2. Same thing I heard about Baron, lighter version, Pele and Cherno. Also it was said that getting hit out of hitboxes is working as intended.
    What exactly was said about these?
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 1,381
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    you and your folks are in bronze, playing mainly clash. so, yeah.
    Not sure who you're talking about, since my most played mode is Conq. If you're gonna troll, at least say something that's actually true.

PS: if you are not getting paid to be here 24/7, you got issues.
    I'm not here 24/7.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts