Thread: A way to use boosters after the match instead of before?

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!

A way to use boosters after the match instead of before

I often don't use boosters when playing with randoms as I've found too many people have a tendency to be toxic and I don't want to "reward" someone who may end up flaming, feeding, or AFKing. But very rarely I get to play with a wonderful group of people, and I wish I could thank them with a chest drop or some extra favor or exp without having to party up with them for another match to do so (usually someone has to leave or wants to do a different game mode than the rest). If we had an option to set them off after the match, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Chiagirl; 10-26-2018 at 01:47 AM.
    I'm a NA mid main on PC looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. My player level is 108; I have 58 gods mastered with 17 at rank V or higher and 3 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, and Sol). I play mostly nights and weekends CST time; message me if interested. No trash talkers please.

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 721
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    The issue with boosters after a match, is that because the bonuses provided by boosters are a multiplier, it means that you'd get a scenario where people would only use boosters in matches that they've won (Since they'd get more favour/worshippers/experience/fantasy points and thus the booster would have more of an impact)

Which is just rewarding a team for already having played well, rather than incentivising a team to be nice and play well beforehand because someone was nice and dropped boosters (Or bribing people into silly strats... I've been in several games where someone promised a chest drop booster if we all locked in a Guardian xD)
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!