Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Loading frame K/A/W

New Member Cupidhead Austin ARMYMAN's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 381

Loading frame K/A/W

Hello Rez,
    So I recently went and looked at the patch notes for 5.19 and it confirmed that the kill/death/Win was taken off the loading frames along with the mastery level. I am disappointed in this patch for several reasons because of this feature being taken off. I don't understand why it was removed because it gives you purpose in getting masted with a god and purchasing the master skins to have that feature show up. This was my favorite feature of the loading frame was showing the kills/deaths/ and wins because I would compare my god to the other team I was playing using that feature. for example if a player on the other team had 1800 kills and I had for less I would see it as a challenge game and be able to know I was playing a skilled player that uses that god often. To wrap this email up the purpose of the email is to ask why couldn't you guys just make it a setting to turn it off if some players don't like that feature and allow players like me that do like this feature keep it on. I believe this should and could be possible and if not then I ask that you consider putting this feature back in the game because it was another bonus to investing into one god more than another god and show off the progress you have made. Taking this feature off the loading frame has made me extremely disappointed in the direction you guys are taking with removing awesome features like this one that just made smite even more unique.

Thank you,
    Sincerely your biggest supporter Swift

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 197
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin ARMYMAN View Post
    why couldn't you guys just make it a setting to turn it off if some players don't like that feature and allow players like me that do like this feature keep it on.
    They could.

Also, they literally did.

Until they decided to mess with things...

Originally, the K/A/W stats and Mastery levels had a toggle in the menu where you select your loading frame. With K/A/W only being shown if you owned a Mastery skin for that particular god.

Then, for reasons unbeknownst to all, they decided to make K/A/W stats a global thing. Also, they made the aforementioned toggle only function for the K/A/W stats and not affect the Mastery level.

Then, in the latest patch, they removed K/A/W stats from the loading frames completely and made that button merely toggle just Mastery levels on/off.

Apparently, the notion of just... You know... Creating 2 buttons, one to toggle K/A/W stats and one to toggle Mastery level and not touching anything else was too far fetched
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Relanah,
    Thanks for the feedback on my post. I sense you find it just as frustrating as I do. I hope enough people criticize their latest change of them completely removing it even the option to make a simply create 2 buttons for toggling stats. There is absolutely no reason they can't give options.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin ARMYMAN View Post
    Relanah,
    Thanks for the feedback on my post. I sense you find it just as frustrating as I do. I hope enough people criticize their latest change of them completely removing it even the option to make a simply create 2 buttons for toggling stats. There is absolutely no reason they can't give options.
    Apparently, the notion of just... You know... Creating 2 buttons, one to toggle K/A/W stats and one to toggle Mastery level and not touching anything else was too far fetched

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Seriously, I don't understand the log to why it was removed, and why can't people turn it off/on based on their preference. I guess making it global is easier to program I suppose than to make options , but hopefully they will give us the option on future patches. Now for those of you who don't know how to hide mastery, you go to your profile > loading screen > mark/unmark the box.

Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondrainn View Post
    Seriously, I don't understand the log to why it was removed, and why can't people turn it off/on based on their preference. I guess making it global is easier to program I suppose than to make options , but hopefully they will give us the option on future patches. Now for those of you who don't know how to hide mastery, you go to your profile > loading screen > mark/unmark the box.
    Does not hide Mastery on PC.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    Does not hide Mastery on PC.
    It hides mines when I check my box. It removes the level icon along with it's stars on your loading frames.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 643
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    It hides mines when I check my box. It removes the level icon along with it's stars on your loading frames.
    Confirmed. This is how it works on PC for me as well.
    M3mphisMiles

We named the dog P0eP0e ...

Top Gods: Ares, Nemesis, Kuzenpwn
    ~~~

Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    OK, I did not see that box on the bottom, gee could they hide it any better, lol.

Achievements:
    Interesting note, hiding Mastery seems to make people less toxic towards me.

Maybe they think I am new.