Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Make Nu wa's fog useful,please.

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I just want to remind all of you, that nowadays, Nu wa has a target in her minors, for discussions in the forum like that. While I was arguing for this, everyone said she would stay OP. And today I do not see anyone calling her OP.
    So does the ultimate-wall.

Nu wa, need mechanics.

Achievements:
    And it's not just me who agrees.
    I've already asked several Pro-players and Casual players about her Fog.
    And to your surprise, everyone said the same thing.
    The only thing she's needing right now, which I've asked for before, is the improvement in the Fog.

Achievements:
    Whenever Hirez launches new god I see countless posts saying the same thing and I do not see anyone complaining.
    For months I have not put anything in the Forum and you want to talk about multipost.
    Seriously, stop.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 1,344
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by Polario View Post
    And why is he / she right and me wrong?
    Just because his opinion is the same as yours?
    No, because he's actually backing up his point. You're just whining because the ability can't be used the way you want it to.

and please, stop this shit of "get good"
    respect the opinion of others.
    you do not have to lower someone to give your opinion.
    You will have my respect when you do the following:

1. Make a well-reasoned argument that actually backs up your opinion.
    2. Stop spamming the thread, because at this point, you just look like a troll.

I just want to remind all of you, that nowadays, Nu wa has a target in her minors, for discussions in the forum like that. While I was arguing for this, everyone said she would stay OP. And today I do not see anyone calling her OP.
    So does the ultimate-wall.

Nu wa, need mechanics.
    You're a moron if you actually think the forums had a damn thing to do with that. They don't listen to us.

The only thing she's needing right now, which I've asked for before, is the improvement in the Fog.
    Big, if true. (It isn't. I can tell because you're not even saying which pros.)

Whenever Hirez launches new god I see countless posts saying the same thing and I do not see anyone complaining.
    For months I have not put anything in the Forum and you want to talk about multipost.
    Seriously, stop.
    Actually, spam is against the rules, so, no, I don't think I will.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Member Follower
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 615
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    My lack of knowledge and imagination makes me say something i shouldnt
    nuwa is perfect , the fog is perfect

combo = fog + minions in fog = sneak attack and very useful trick , nuwa must be at the limit of the fog to summon the minions , cause if she is inside she will blink and reveal the fact she made an action.

have you ever been saved by a fog during an emergency ? i did so many times .

the common point between brain and parachute is they must be fully open to function properly. Open your brain Polario ! ! !

ps : as i ALWAYS add something to the topics in post in , i can proudly say i am not a troll but you can feel free to report me for false reason , and if some of you feel offended because you post to say nothing or to say something useless and i proove it , you can also feel free to report me because after all i am a menace to the supposed credibility you think you have.
    pps : if you dont understand english or pretend to because you are a native , let me remind you the name of donald Rumsfeld , if you cant understand this guy your life is in great danger and youd better enlarge your knowledge in your own native langage.
    ppps: dear modos , when someone reports me ; ex:my nickname is 'impolite' , please use the jelly thing located in your skull and try to connect it to your fingers in order to google it , you dont need to succeeed , just try... and perhaps you will understand a new thing today.
    pppps : dear devs , you are not good and you are somehow screaming it to the world everyday.
    Last edited by FRONTdeQUICHE; 10-19-2018 at 07:45 AM.

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 640
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Can you talk about the speed bonus and the speed of the fog itself?

Or about comparing the % of other gods to the 10% of Nu wa?
    Why should I talk about those? They're irrelevant to the conversation in regards to the fog being a useful ability.

Yes, Fog sucks as a mobility skill. But that's because it isn't a mobility skill, it's not designed to be a mobility skill. It's designed as a utility/damage skill. In which it works perfectly fine.

The movement speed is merely a little extra bonus so you're slightly better at juking around inside the fog if that situation arises and is beneficial to do so.
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 316
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Polario, if you have to add more after posting the Edit Post feature is amazing.

Why "another"?
    It's just me who thinks of this goddess that nobody uses.
    Because the subject has come up before, did you forget your attempt from last year?
    Why start a new thread when you can just post in your old one?

Is this discussion with Pros and Casuals online or off?
    If online, provide link?

Seriously, stop.
    That is because new gods are new so forgiveness is given for people doing multiple posts due to high interest / emotions.
    You have been around long enough to know some issues with older gods are just going to keep getting ignored.
    Again, don't start a new thread on a subject you started least year, either post in the existing one or find something else to fix.

Me, I like Nu Wa and plan to have her be one of the Mages I first try to get to Diamond though it would be nice if the fog was fixed somehow.
    In the year I have been here, it is also clear to me some issues on older gods are either ignored or so far down the priority list of things to fix, who knows when it will be looked at.

Polario, if you REALLY want Titan to do something about the fog, the only way to get their attention is either the correct reddit / forum threads or through one of the Twitter accounts. Posting here makes for interesting discussion at times but not much results.

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 1,549
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Not this again.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    At the risk of getting flamed I'll also say that I don't think her fog is a good skill. It's not an escape because she moves much faster than the fog does. It's no good for damaging enemy gods as it's easy to dodge since it moves so slowly. And as far as clearing minions goes, her shining metal is much better at it as her fog can't clear a minion wave by itself until late game. It's not even a great initiator by hiding someone in it as they can ranged poke to find anybody in there.

It'd be nice if it came with some sort of damage migation or protection increase while you were in there to make trying to "flee" with it worthwhile, or if stealth didn't break while in it for nuwa (still break for allies that attack) so it'd be a bit of a better initiation tool. As it stands it's pretty underwhelming.
    I'm a NA mid main on PC looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. My player level is 108; I have 58 gods mastered with 17 at rank V or higher and 3 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, and Sol). I play mostly nights and weekends CST time; message me if interested. No trash talkers please.

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 176
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiagirl View Post
    It's not an escape because she moves much faster than the fog does.
    Because it's not supposed to be used as an escape (unless you can use it to lose people in the jungle).

It's no good for damaging enemy gods as it's easy to dodge since it moves so slowly.
    Which is why you generally pop it on the group while in the middle of a teamfight so that they're too busy looking at other people to see fog cloud moving towards them.

And as far as clearing minions goes, her shining metal is much better at it as her fog can't clear a minion wave by itself until late game.
    Which is why fog becomes useful for late game clearing since you're saving shining metal/soldiers for ganking and self defense against ganks, especially since fog can be a fire-and-forget skill.

It's not even a great initiator by hiding someone in it as they can ranged poke to find anybody in there.
    You'd be surprised how many times you can catch a team offguard by having a guardian in the fog.

Seriously, stop.
    About every 3 patches (so just about once per month) there's a "nu wa fog is bad plz change" post that's made here in the forums. There was a phase a few months back where it was up at least once a week, if not more.

And please, for everyone's sake, just use edit post instead of creating numerous different posts on the same thread back to back to back. That's one of the reasons we're getting somewhat irritated (other than having to lay this thing to rest again)
    Last edited by Saerireth; 10-20-2018 at 12:04 AM.