Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I got Hera to Rank X Diamond in three days. Ask me anything

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,478
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Why?

/10chars
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    What type of builds are using for Hera i personally always go for Bruiser on her to get me some survivability(idk if that's a word o.O)
    and her poly feels pretty strong actually it's a skill shot but if it hits it's a great CC what are your thoughts on it?
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post
    What type of builds are using for Hera i personally always go for Bruiser on her to get me some survivability(idk if that's a word o.O)
    and her poly feels pretty strong actually it's a skill shot but if it hits it's a great CC what are your thoughts on it?
    The amount of protections I get is usually reliant on the line up I am playing with and the focus I get from the enemy team. Usually, 0-2 pieces of protective gear do the trick.

Her Polymorph is probably Heras best ability. Very long distance, good damage, somewhat easy to hit and, of course, strong and long lasting CC on a somewhat short CD.

If you are frontlining as Hera, the long casting time on it can also be a benefit because it makes people use their CC on you.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

The Mad Hatter Prestigious Relanah's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 938
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaRodin View Post
    The amount of protections I get is usually reliant on the line up I am playing with and the focus I get from the enemy team. Usually, 0-2 pieces of protective gear do the trick.

Her Polymorph is probably Heras best ability. Very long distance, good damage, somewhat easy to hit and, of course, strong and long lasting CC on a somewhat short CD.

If you are frontlining as Hera, the long casting time on it can also be a benefit because it makes people use their CC on you.
    i actually find her fun tbh not sure tho if the buffs we are getting next patch are needed or not people are posting on reddit so much she needs more scaling on her abilities but well we'll see
    currently i'm getting Hera's in literally every game tho most of them sucks i wonder if next patch will remain same or will people play less hera
    if they go less i'll atleast get to play Her
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Senior Member Chosen RandomToon's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 687
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Does swole Janus get protections from things like auras when he is summoned? How about AS buffs from things like Shogun's? Right now he seems too squishy.
    Remember The Manticore

The Mad Hatter Prestigious Relanah's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 938
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomToon View Post
    Does swole Janus get protections from things like auras when he is summoned? How about AS buffs from things like Shogun's? Right now he seems too squishy.
    Sadly not, as auras specify "Allied Gods" and Argoose is not a god.

Also, Hera's passive healing onto him won't proc Lotus Crown (Nor is it boosted by Asclepius, since that's an aura on nearby allied Gods again).

He is also unaffected by Soul Gem procs (Even though the description merely states "Yourself and allies" not specifically gods)
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!