Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Special Treatment?

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Special Treatment?

So I’ve noticed this a lot recently but why do streamers/content creators get special treatment in regards to them being allowed to be toxic, on stream in front of hundreds/thousands of viewers they can literally sit there and shit talk other players all day but not one thing happens to them. Meanwhile other players get banned even permanently banned for being far less toxic. Hell even some of their employees are just as toxic if not more toxic than players I’ve seen that got banned for their “hate speech”. Pretty sure banning or permanent banning anybody for hate speech is one of the most ridiculous things I’ve seen especially when the people you have advertising your game through streaming/content creating do it constantly on a daily basis. Or the fact that they also unban permanently banned accounts because again they added either apart of their “pro scene” or content creating. Pretty screwed up how that works. I won’t lie I’ve had an account permanent banned for “hate speech” but since I’m not a content creator/streamer/pro scene player I won’t be subjected to their special treatment on that matter.

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 460
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Because it's a free country and everyone has a right to express themselves in game regardless it's negative or positive. In regards to hate speech, well if you are implying racism or putting someone because they are different, then they should get an infraction, and I don't see proof to why they should treat pro players any different. If a pro player or employee logs in in game, and started a hate speech, they would be warned, suspended, then banned. I think you get banned immediately for something far worse I am assuming like hacking accounts, or using add software to enhance the game. Otherwise hate speech will go through a channel where you will get ultimately get banned if you do it so many times.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Achievements:
    Hate speech is a broad spectrum, including racism, name calling, special needs, bantering etc. I’m just saying you see a lot of their streamers do it. Even some of their “pro” players in the past that were supposed to be permanently banned have had their accounts unbanned to continue playing in the competitive scene.

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,064
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Veteran
    Because you can either be equal or you can be free. If we're free then we're not equal which means certain people get special treatment compared to others.

Achievements:
    I’d rather be treated equal to their content creators, streamers, pro players, etc. I know I’d love to not have my accounts permanently banned or even have them unbanned if I’m acting in the same manner as they are.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Maust View Post
    I’d rather be treated equal to their content creators, streamers, pro players, etc. I know I’d love to not have my accounts permanently banned or even have them unbanned if I’m acting in the same manner as they are.
    You can either be equal or you can be free you can't be free and want to be treated equal when you're not. You can't have your cake and eat it.

You should refrain from calling yourself a loser in the future.

Achievements:
    You are a special one aren't you.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Maust View Post
    You are a special one aren't you.
    I could elaborate more if you need it. I'll simplify it for you a little. You can't want to be treated like a super star when you're not one.
    Last edited by Zaveana; 10-18-2018 at 06:09 PM.

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    It's because the streamers and pros make large amounts of money for hi-Rez while you do not. I don't agree with it and think they should get the same punishment as everyone else, but money talks unfortunately.
    I'm a NA mid main on PC looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. My player level is 108; I have 58 gods mastered with 17 at rank V or higher and 3 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, and Sol). I play mostly nights and weekends CST time; message me if interested. No trash talkers please.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 615
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiagirl View Post
    It's because the streamers and pros make large amounts of money for hi-Rez while you do not. I don't agree with it and think they should get the same punishment as everyone else, but money talks unfortunately.
    streaming is actually giving money to Hirez ?

this topic points something important = the real trolls are rewarded if they kiss the correct hirez's spot.

_announcer packs are toxic
    _streamers are ultra violent toxic people , intertainment in general is based on moquery except ... on TV because TV is following laws and more important , so many people are trying to take your seat that the least pretext to fire you is suffiçient.

└so _ why not on internet ?
    _first of all people cant imagine a single moment they can sue someone for racism on internet (whatever the platform you are using) and win
    _second of all , even if #1st , most of them dont have the guts to do it.
    _3rd of all ; if you win you dont think you can get rewarded , and you prefer play a game painted with shit rather than a closed game.

morale of the story :
    _hirez have no control over the content of streamers videos , they only own the source code and the virtual items inner game.
    _after 5sec of "link your acc to steam" you have posts of people crying cause they no more can access their double/triple_troll_account , this is a first little step against toxic players but ...let me laugh , like if we cant have triple steam account = DEVS are noobs , they dont know how to ban an IP ,pooor noobs go hang yourself on the highest tree ! ! !
    _you can see it you can smell it ... people are using games as a refuge and mask to become someone else = the superhero they dream to be and when someone breaks their dream they become upset and impolite because they sincerely and truly think that because they made a score in a game they are suddently someone wonderful = humans are bugs.
    =
    =
    you want my secret to have so many women ? = MONEY ! ! ! !