Thread: Restricted Mouse Turn radius

New Member Cupidhead Intelichance's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 369

Unhappy Restricted Mouse Turn radius

My mouse turn radius is restricted to about 60 degrees left and right of the direction I am facing upon spawn. All was fine before the Mojave update so I'm guessing it has something to do with changes in it. I was viewing a paladins thread and they had the same problem I am having now and since the games are "related" I think it's for the same reason.

It appears that smite depends on the mouse pointer being reset when it goes beyond the border of the screen. If I read correctly with the mojave update this is no longer allowed on Mac devices which should therefore limit the smite turning radius. I had read that they (game devs) fixed this for paladins so i assumed they would know smite has the same problem fix and that as well (didn't happen).

evidence: when i turn right i get stopped between 45-90 degrees. if i go into the game inventory however (makes my mouse free) and reset my pointer to the center or left side of my screen, then leave inventory, I can now turn right once more with the limited degree, with the left turn now being restricted to where the mouse was placed while in inventory.

I thought it was a Mojave problem but I doesn't appear so anymore. I haven't been able to play for a few weeks now so please fix.

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 531
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I am having the EXACT same issue after updating to Mojave. I'm glad it's not just me, but i'm not glad that it makes the game on the verge of unplayable.

New Member Cupidhead AlastorRocknroll's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 305
    Achievements:
    31 days registered
    Same problem here - exactly. Noticed about a week ago. Logitech mouse, Mojave MacOS.
    Please help!

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388

i have the same fuking problem

please someone fix it?!?!?!?!

New Member Cupidhead Intelichance's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 369
    I chatted with a HIREZ rep today. They are aware of the issue and are working to fix it. I'll keep you guys updated