Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Abusing the report button needs to stop!

Junior Member Cupidhead AquariusChaos's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 215
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points

Abusing the report button needs to stop!

Why does there always have to be something wrong with this game 24/7 everyday of every year?
    So i keep getting messages that i have been reported for either "afk" or "harassment" and one even said "other" even though i NEVER go afk and i don't harass people, people harass me, the most i do when someone annoys me is a classic "ver" "vvx" then they spam report me after the match and lie about me and beg the other team to report me also.
    Anyways, now for the juicy part. This happened in a ranked game i had a day ago where my Freya went 3-13 and my Jungle was friends with this Freya and they blamed me as usual for his mess ups and then proceeded to report me after the match. The Bakasura Jungle LITERALLY SAID quot "report him for afk because hirez bans people the most for that one", and SURE ENOUGH i am now banned the next day for 59 hours and 30 minutes. This is after they called me every name in the urban dictionary in match and in pm and in lobby.
    Shit like this makes me hate this game but i am somewhat addicted to it, i am addicted to playing a game i am starting to hate, and i hate it.

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    The Bakasura Jungle LITERALLY SAID quot "report him for afk because hirez bans people the most for that one"
    If that's true, you should have reported him back, as it's literally stated that making false reports to Hi-Rez is a violation (see Hi-Rez Studios Terms of Service and Use) and that is a clear-cut intention to do so in the chat log.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by GongsunYiru View Post
    If that's true, you should have reported him back, as it's literally stated that making false reports to Hi-Rez is a violation (see Hi-Rez Studios Terms of Service and Use) and that is a clear-cut intention to do so in the chat log.
    It is true. Why wouldn't it be? Why would i spend time writing all that for nothing. The main thing to do with what i wrote is the fact that i got banned for false reports and so that means hirez has a lazy automated report system that bans you after a certain amount of reports. Even if i did report them for false reporting's it wouldn't do anything because its again AUTOMATED. Truth doesn't matter its the number of reports that does, that is FLAWED.
    They might as well not even have a report system if all it does is ban people who have not done anything wrong thanks to 13 year old brats with anger issues get there friends in parties to spam report you because you took there red buff.
    Last edited by AquariusChaos; 10-11-2018 at 07:14 AM.

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 586
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by AquariusChaos View Post
    It is true. Why wouldn't it be?
    Because you left out details people need to evaluate the situation properly then assume people will just agree with you. You have to include those details.

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    and i've heard that after certain reports they check if the reports are true or false and then they decide to ban if you haven't done anything and still got banned cuz of false reports now i'm actually kinda scared to play the game :/
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    Because you left out details people need to evaluate the situation properly then assume people will just agree with you. You have to include those details.
    What details do you need more of? I explained everything that needed to be explained, do you need my blood type? If you think i made that up you're not worth my time and your thoughtless replies bore me.

You two haven't contributed anything useful to this thread that is a serious issue other than the extremely weird idea that i for some odd reason made this all up. My gut tells me you're just a kissass to hirez and want to deny the fact that they have quite a few flaws in the game quite honestly. Please go away, you're obviously just looking to antagonize me.
    Last edited by AquariusChaos; 10-11-2018 at 11:54 AM.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post
    and i've heard that after certain reports they check if the reports are true or false and then they decide to ban if you haven't done anything and still got banned cuz of false reports now i'm actually kinda scared to play the game :/
    Sorry about that. I am not trying to scare people away from playing the game. But am trying to make people more aware of the flawed report system so that maybe hirez will fix it. I only post these things on the forums because i like smite as a game and want them fixed.

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Sorry about that. I am not trying to scare people away from playing the game. But am trying to make people more aware of the flawed report system so that maybe hirez will fix it. I only post these things on the forums because i like smite as a game and want them fixed.
    well i've known that false reporting is a thing but i'v always heard in reddit and in here that hirez actually checks before banning someone but it seems like they don't
    people false report you over anything or just because they dont like the god you picked only if hirez actually start checking before banning someone because false reporting happens a lot >.> idk about other games dota2 and LoL tho i've never played them
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    It is true. Why wouldn't it be? Why would i spend time writing all that for nothing.
    I don't assume...

If you think i made that up you're not worth my time and your thoughtless replies bore me.

You two haven't contributed anything useful to this thread that is a serious issue other than the extremely weird idea that i for some odd reason made this all up. My gut tells me you're just a kissass to hirez and want to deny the fact that they have quite a few flaws in the game quite honestly. Please go away, you're obviously just looking to antagonize me.
    ... because in the end, people's own mannerisms will reveal a bigger picture than what they present.

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 586
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    What details do you need more of? I explained everything that needed to be explained, do you need my blood type? If you think i made that up you're not worth my time and your thoughtless replies bore me.

This reply reveals you are not telling the whole truth whether you realize it or not. We all have felt the anger but usually never respond like this. The rest of this post are for the saner people on these forums who understand since your anger clouds your mind right now.

Before my last post since you did not provide enough detail, I found some details of your match at this site link here.

#1 thing I noticed - Who on your team is playing Support?????
    It has to be your Odin or Baron, both gods have been used as Support before not the other 3 but neither Odin or Baron have a Support build compared to Geb on the opposing team. Instead Odin and Baron are bruisers, while that works in other modes not so much Conquest except maybe a Solo laner.

Now with that clear (sort of) next comes how were those 2 gods, Odin and Baron, being used in the match? Certain things are expected of Solo and Support but with the builds shown, I am not sure either were used properly.

Next is you are listed as Qualifying and everyone else is Gold or Platinum, that is no ones fault but matchmaker/Titan. If I were qualifying I would not expect to be placed with players that high up, either all Bronze at best, maybe matched with people at a Ranked level played with the previous Split (assuming a player did play the previous Split) or Qualifiers can only be matched with other Qualifiers.